Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > what would happen if...

well we got problems

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

read and find out!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2008-02-29 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 376 words

0Unrated
chantil looked at naruto again. he was in this world alright. she could hardly believe this. Sakura was here too as well as kakashi.erica looked at chantil.
okay so last night was a disaster. now what? oh yes my parents are not answereing the phone and the power is still out. erica sighed then loookd at Chantil. help.
well, they did the wrong spell and we have to get them back right? chantil looked at erica and glanced at Sakura. Kakashi was in the other room and waiting for naruto to wake up. the girls however shared a room.
ummm, well i kinda should have been home i think about 16 hours ago. my mom will be pleased. Sakura sighed and looked out the window.
i promis we'll help with returning you guys home. chantil said encorageingly. sakura looked up and nodded.
okay, i know most spells and collected some scrolls. what scroll do you think will help you get home? chantil asked.
can you take them out? sakura asked.
sure. one sec. Chantil silently crept out her room knowing that kakashi was watching her every move. she hurried becasue this made her nervous.when she came back with her secret stash of scrolls she set them all on the floor. she opened them with much careness knowing that if she did it wrong that she might insult Sakura or the others.
okay, lets see...Sakura's eyes scanned over the scrolls layed out before her. the inner sakura was begging to get bored.
man if it wern't for that darn naruto we probibly would have found Sasuke by now! inner sakura raged. how could he do this to me!??!!!!
Chantil calmed her as if reading her mind.
Sakura, i hope you know that its not Narutos falt. i kind wished you guys were here too. that way i could meet you and...Chantil became quiet. she was at a loss. Erica on the other hand knew what was going on and looked at Sakura.
well we wil have to know what to do soon cause we need to find Sasuke. sakura said sighing.
ERica looked at Chantil who looked away. she nodded twords chantil at Sakura.
Chantil...chantil looked at Sakura. we will need your help.
Sign up to rate and review this story