Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > what would happen if...

3. the attemp and a new character.

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

read and find out :)

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2008-02-29 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 658 words

0Unrated
Chantil looked at SAkura and nodded dumbly. she looked at her again.
Is this a dream? she asked no body inparticular.
Umm,i hope so, casue this is just wrong. the girls all turned to Naruto who was sticking his head in the door. his yellow hair was so messy that Chantil laughed.
okay fine, lets get buisy. ERica said.

chantil led everyone out side into the forest and they prepared everything. then finally they took out the scrools and looked up the spell.
well, here's goes nothin', chantil said. she casted the spell with help of Sakura and ERica. suddently there was a poof and the three were hidden for a moment.
what the? hey where am i? a new voice said. the girls eyes opened wide. there stood a girl who was dressed in red samurai clothed with short brown har and a pair of dog ears with a tail.
Sam? ERica said.
the charater chantil once made up looked up at chantil and erica. then she turned to the others.
okay, one secound i was practising with my father and uncle and now i'm her with my creator and her friend. Sam looked at the naruto gang up and down with her ears back. who are you?
the gang introduced themselves. sam nodded a silent hellow and turned to chantil and erica.
well, this happened before. but i only was able to visit you in your dreams. now...what did you do?
Chantil laughed at Sams ears flickering. her tail staid still and flat against her bottom.
finally kakashi explained that they were searching for a friend when they casted the spell they ended up here.
awww, i see. did you happen to read the side affects? she looked at both groups. they shook their heads sadly.
obivose of people. you casted your selves to a new worled by mis speaking a word.
and how do you know that?!!naruto said.
i did this once before and now i belive that is what someone did.repeat what you said with out casting the spell. Sam said.
chantil repeated the spell and out popped Sasuke like a fish out of water.
okay, i shall repeat myslef. DO NOT CAST THE SPELL. she said. she picked up sasuke by the arm. then she dusted him off like a newborn pup.
Sasuke! Sakura and naruto both hugged sasuke. he looked around wildly before trying to get away.
hey let go! i have to go somewhere!sasuke was able to get the two team members off him and tried to dart away. he was sucsessful until Sam and Kakashi held him down.
your staying here. kakashi said. naruto looked around at the trees. he tried to find a big enouph one to tie sasuke to but none were available. he looked back at sam.

that night, sam and kakashi guarded Sasuke. he already tried to escape but sams nose stopped him. kakashi took an obvious liking to sam. Sakura and Chantil talked about how the scroll was suppose to be said. then they finally gave up and went to bed.

erica looked at chantil before going to sam and kakashi.
what can i do? erica said.
nothing at this point. sasuke is dangerous. he would porbibly kill you. kakashi said. she turned to sam. her look was as usual nothing. erica turned away and sighed.
erica? erica looked at sam.
maybe tomorrow you can help me. erica smiled them left.
why did you do that? kakashi asked.
he glanced at sasuke. he was asleep.
what? just becasue i'm demon doesnt mean i'm mean.
she could get hurt.
they have to expireiance something in their lifetime right? kakashi said nothing.
sam turned to sasuke and sniffed the air.
if your going to sleep then sleep. dont pretend. were not going to kill you for crist sake. sam glared at him. kakashi turned to sasuke surprized to find him wide awake.
Sign up to rate and review this story