Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > what would happen if...

4.what happened to the parents?

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

read and find out.:)

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2008-03-03 - Updated: 2008-03-03 - 369 words

0Unrated
chantil was looking in her scroll again. she could not find out what was wrong until her own character told her. still she could not figure out how to pronouce the word. erica came breathlessly to chantil.
sam did keep me busy. she said panting.
chantil looked sideways at her questiongly.
she had me watch sasuke for the moment when she scolded naruto and sakura. sam and kakashi get along great. erica chuckeled.
that was something i didnt expect. if she gets along with him great here then why doesnt she get along with the other characters in her story?
well you are the creator arnt you? erica sat next to her. i've noticed somthing.
what? chantil said flatly.
you like naruto dont you? erica smiled sneerly.
i-i do not! chantil began to blush and look away. erica lauged.
i guess i should try and call mom again. its been two days. chntil watched her walk away while naruto who was listening on the conversation walked up.
you like me? chantil jumped and looked at him.
of course i dont! hinata likes you! you two were ment to be together! she blushed even redder.
funny, your acting like hinata. naruto shrugged and sat next to her.
any luck with the scrolls?
no not really. i cant figure out how to do this. chantil looked sideways at him.
dont you do this all the time? he asked
no. i never casted a spell or did a scroll.
erica suddenly ran out and into sam accadnetly. she spun around and helped her up.
whats wrong? she asked
my mom, she's captured! by some duede!
chantil and naruto both jumped up and walked to them. or rather jogged.
what!?
mom! everyone! the world! their all captured by some evil dude!
what evil dude? sam asked.
erica stopped and looked at chantil. she turned to sam and looked anxously at her confused.
i-i think its-the one chantil made. she looked away. sam looked at chantil and sighed.
chantil looked up when erica said this then looked down sadly. she felt a tear run down the side of her cheek. what was she going to do.

hey! whaz uuuuuuuuup? hope you enjoy. dragon rider
Sign up to rate and review this story