Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > what would happen if...

5? chantil's depression

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

read and find out!:)

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2008-03-12 - Updated: 2008-03-12 - 736 words

0Unrated
chantil sat alone beside the river and cried. she was just a mess up. since yester day all she seemed to do was mess everything up. she gould not get anything right could she? she had to help didnt she? right now all she felt was hurt. after erica said it was her evil character then she was shunned from everyone. or rather it felt like it. sasuke got out last night when sam came and helped. kakashi got knocked out and disappered. it was horrible.
chantil?
go away. you dont need me. chantil looked away from where the voice came from. she did not care who it was. she just didnt want to deal with anything or anybody.
chantil.
i said go away. why are you here? chantil came face to face with sam. she was standing over her. chantil looked up at her.
whats wrong. sam's question sounded as a comment rather than a question but chantil being her creator knew the difference.
i fell like all of this is my fault.
well, i'm not going to lie, it is. but... chantil looked at sam sideways. was she trying to make me feel better? she wondered.
but we are all going to get threw this. trust me. i've been threw hell and hevean and both kinda dont really like me. so this is not as bad as...well... chantil laughed. sam's ears were forward for the first time. they looked really cute to chantil.
just like puppy ears, she said explaining her burst of laughter.
oh really, thanks. as i was saying. we need your help becaus only you can create what is happing and what is going to happen. chantil quit giggleing and looked at sam.
huh? what do you mean?
what i mean is, if you want me to lose, then i will weather i want to or not. chantil...your the creator. i cannot change what is happening. you had to have drawn this or something.
when we talked in my dreams, you saying i created that?
no, your dreams are the only reality around here. did you draw this or a story any time in the past? sam's ears flickered.
why, i believe i did. but it had nothing to do with this. it was you. you and your uncle sesshomaru were talking about something. then...
sam looked to the forest and down. her ears went flat and chantil seen her sad look.
i...i made you fight him. sorry.
no, its okay. it seems as if my whole life i've been a punch bag. so this is nothing new to me. chantil felt a sudden pang of hurt in her heart. she felt the tears escape her eyes.
come, we should go fix dinner for the others. we are going to have to...uh chantil?
chantil got up and hugged sam. sam was two feet taller that her but chantil did not care. it was nice to hug someone right now.
it was about two secounds later that chantil realized that she never introduced a hug to sam. she might take it offensive. she backed off really fast and fell into the river. sam laughed. she waded in and picked up chantil.
once on the shore, chantil looked at sam for a moment then laughed.

chantil felt better since the afternoon. maybe she just needed a swim. she thought it did everything and eveyone good. sam helped her prepare dinner and it turned out nice. naruto and sakura were not sure on what it was but sam and erica knew it well.
ummm hey chantil, what is this? i thought you said we were haveing chicken tonight. naruto poked the meat with a knife. he cut off a piece and looked at it.
chantil could not help but laugh. neither could erica.
it is chicken dork. its fried chicken.
naruto looked stupidly at her and back at the chicken. then he took a bite. sakura had tried it and liked it. naruto on the other hand said he did not like it. so they saved the piece of chicken for later.
maybe i'll feed it to zelda. chantil thought looking and petting her dog.

that night sam called everyone together.
okay everythings packed. we need to plan and soon we need to leave. if i can recall correctly, sasuke is dangerous and will kill people. this we dont need.
Sign up to rate and review this story