Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

23 / What Do You Do When All Your Enemies Are Friends?

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

“Sometimes, Gerard, I hate you.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-29 - Updated: 2008-03-01 - 610 words

0Unrated
It was my birthday two days ago! I'm 14 now. I made a new journal on LJ that will contain all the stories I've written this year. The Author's Note on each chapter heading is my commentary on what the story was about at the time and how I felt about it. I reread alot of what I wrote and was like wtf. Obviously teeny. =\

http://xticktockbang.livejournal.com/

-------------------------------

(Title from “Monkey Wrench” – Foo Fighters)

“What the fuck do you mean, Gerard?”

“You heard me.”

Frank turned his back to Gerard and glared at the air, standing at the edge of the building. He glanced down and saw the empty streets and smaller buildings below them. “I can’t believe you.”

Gerard shook his head, looking at the ground. “I couldn’t just let him go like that! This is our only chance to get anywhere close to finding Aiden without him killing us first!”

Frank sniffed and sat down, dangling his feet over the side of the building. “He hurt me, Gerard. You don’t even know how much.” He stared hard at the sidewalk below him. “Sometimes, Gerard, I hate you.”

Gerard swallowed thickly and turned away slightly, glancing at Frank’s back. “I don’t know what to do to make it right. Whatever I do is wrong…” He shook his head and walked away, rejoining Ryan and Alexis.

“So, Frankie. I hear you don’t want me around.”

Frank’s eyes jerked toward the steps as Riley appeared at the top, his boots clunking as heavily as they had the night before. He approached Frank and sat down next to him.

Frank pushed himself away from the man, but Riley didn’t stop watching him. “What do you want, Riley?”

Riley didn’t answer at first, pulling at his gloves and blinking a few times. He sighed and sat back on his elbows, watching the grey clouds drift around. “I’m not a bad person, Frank.”

Frank scoffed. “Well, you could’ve fooled me.”

Riley made a small ‘hmph’ noise and looked over at Frank again. “You think what I did to you was bad? Live with Aiden for a century, and you’ll really know pain.”

“But he’s your brother. You’re not just going to decide one day to go and betray him.”

“He’s not really my brother, you know. No one knew that he wasn’t. He’s not even the same species.”

“What? I thought he was--”

“No. He’s more human than most. I’m not sure why he never told anyone, but he’s different. That’s partly why he killed all of you back then. He really wasn’t as strong as anyone.”

Frank took a breath and then looked over his shoulder. Gerard was smoking again, leaning against the left section of wall on the other side of the roof. He was gritting his teeth, blowing out smoke roughly and then as soon as he’d finished that cigarette, he lit another one, his hands fumbling in his pocket. Frank sighed and looked back out in front of him.

“A walking time bomb, huh,” Riley said. He shook his head. “You are really something.”

“Cause of you,” Frank spat.

Riley didn’t answer. After a moment Frank stood and returned to Gerard’s side, picking up his bag and standing a few feet from Gerard. Riley bothered Ryan for a while and then came to approach them, pulling his cloak around himself tighter.

“Are we leaving?”

Gerard nodded and started to the steps. Frank didn’t follow until everyone else was in between him and Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story