Categories > Original > Fantasy > Gella/Ett

Question

by DesdemonaIero 0 reviews

They're walking.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-03-07 - Updated: 2008-03-07 - 334 words

0Unrated
They were still near the middle of Ett, so they had to walk for a while before they got to the water. They didn't go back through the city, they left on another path that led to the back of the house. From there it went into the woods, and went on for quite some time. Jasper walked ahead of them, leading the way. Fen and Rain followed behind.
"Fen,"Rain whispered, when she was sure Jasper wasn't listening."Is Jasper your boyfriend?"
Fen looked at her. "What makes you think that? If he was my boyfriend, he wouldn't look so glad every time I left. He just complains about me being there every time I visit."
"He doesn't mean it."
"How do you know that?"
"He blinks every time he says something mean to you. I know people like that: every time when they want to say one thing and say another, they blink."
"Really?"
"Yeah. And, I can do this thing where I can feel what other people are feeling, and he feels really bad about that."
"You can hear their thoughts?"
"No, their feelings."
"So, what was he think-feeling when we arrived?"
"It was really jumbled. He was angry, but at the same time he was happy. Do you know why he told you to not visit him?"
She shrugged. "I figured he just didn't want me always bothering him."
"It doesn't bother him. I could name about 15 different feelings that were in that room, but 'bothered' wasn't one of them."
"Really? Name one."
"Any one at all?"
"Yeah."
"Well, I'll go for the strongest. He likes you."
She started laughing so hard that she had to stop walking. Jasper stopped and turned around.
"What's so funny?" He asked.
Fen tried to stop laughing. "N-nothing!" He turned back around, muttering. They started walking again. She turned to Rain. "Are you serious?"
Rain nodded. "If I were you, I'd talk about something else now. He's listening."
They continued to walk in silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story