Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > The Brides children

Fresh blood

by lollzpopz22 0 reviews

The vampire children get their first challenge - Van Helsing...

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Aleera,Carl - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-09 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 214 words

0Unrated
The brides have successfully driven all the children into attack on the village. Many were still feeding and a few were still arriving. Excellent! Thought Verona, easy prey. A woman had just ran out of her house carrying a small child. She swoops down and grabs her. As she hoists the struggling woman into the air she can see eyes following her every move. She throws the woman into the air and within 10 seconds is covered head to toe.
"Feed my darlings!"she screams"Feed!" As she shouts she sees her sisters Marishka and Aleera flying to join her. Once the children have had their fill it will be their turn to feed. But she is the oldest bride, and it is her who will decide when...

Dracula can't believe it. How did he get in here? Well that doesn't matter now, he is too late to cause trouble.
"My children live Gabriel, you are too late! There is nothing you can do!"he shouts. But Gabriel Van Helsing never was one to back down.
"Maybe not just yet, but quite soon i'll be able to."Dracula's grin fades as he reads Van Helsing's mind. He has told the friar to set the light source off over the village. He must get there first!
Sign up to rate and review this story