Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > The Brides children

Sun rise

by lollzpopz22 0 reviews

Can Dracula reach the village in time to save the children he has waited for for so long?

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Verona,Van Helsing - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-15 - Updated: 2008-03-15 - 335 words

0Unrated
At long last the young have finished their first feed, and so Verona can give the other two brides the signal - now it's their turn. Within seconds Verona has already sank her teeth into a helpless person. Then Marishka screams
"Princess Anna! What a surprise! Oh and you've bought Van Helsing ,how charming." Verona doesn't know whether Marishka is genuinely teasing them or whether she is distracting them and she doesn't really care. She has to get the children out of here! Then she sees the friar with the princess, and she freezes. That thing he is holding... The sun machine that wiped out everyone at the masquerade!No! She calls for all the children , but there are too many for them to get them all.
"Verona!"She turns to see her master flying towards her.
"Get as many as you can and lead them back to the castle. I shall warn Aleera and assist Marishka, but you just get yours out!" She nods and once again calls for her children to come , but her voice is shrouded out by the sound the damned humans are making! She gathers as many as she can, and guiltily, takes flight.
Dracula follows the trail of screams and quickly finds bloodthirsty Aleera.
"Van Helsing's back! Take as many of your children as possible and follow Verona back to the castle."Though Verona is fiesty she knows when to stop and quickly flies off leaving him in an abandoned house. Listening with his super-sensitive ears it sounds as if Marishka has kept them busy. Now to get her out. But before he even has time to think light explodes through the windows. Even he has to step back. They've used it. There is nothing more he can do, he takes flight back to the castle. Marishka soon joins him from inside the well and flies with him back to the castle. But he knows that she can feel the pain that many of their children have faced tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story