Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > At The First Touch of Love. . .

Chapter 13?

by Meg2005 2 reviews

Boys will be boys...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-03-09 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 1152 words

0Unrated
‘What are we doing today?’ Brooke asked as four boys sat in her bedroom early the next morning.

‘It’s a surprise.’

‘Well what do I wear then?’

‘Something a guy would wear.’ Mike said. Brooke turned around and gave him a blank stare.

‘I’m not sure if you guys are aware of this or not but I’m not a guy, I’m a girl, I don’t have anything a guy would wear.’

‘Oh we’re very aware, we’ve heard the details.’ Sisky said as Brooke blushed.

‘Just find some jeans and a shirt to wear okay.’

‘Fine.’ She said pulling out a pair of sevens and long sleeved fitted tee shirt and a tank top to wear under.

‘How is this?’ she asked coming out of the bathroom.

‘Great but you have no shoes.’

‘I’m so glad you’re observant.’ She mumbled walking over to the closet to put on a pair of shoes.

‘Are you ready to go yet?’

‘No not yet, I have to do my hair and make up.’ She said walking back into the bathroom.

‘I didn’t know it took a girl so long to get ready.’

‘It’s going to be hell when she and William get married.’

‘What did you just say?’ Brooke asked coming out of the bathroom.

‘Nothing.’

‘Yes you did, you said when William and I get married.’

‘No I said when she and William get married. How do you know I was referring to you?’ Sisky asked. She gave him a blank stare before walking back into the bathroom.

‘So what are we doing today boys?’ Brooke asked as they got into her Tahoe and started down the road.

‘First we’re going to lunch.’ Mike said from the passenger seat, ‘At noodles.’

‘Okay.’ Brooke nodded, ‘so why are we hanging out today? I mean not that I mind or anything but usually William is around when we hang out.’

‘You and William are getting pretty serious.’ Mike started.

‘You guys had sex.’ Michael informed her.

‘And that’s serious.’ The butcher added in.

‘So we figured if you two were that serious we’d better approve of you before it went any further and as his best friends that’s our job.’ Sisky said.

‘I see.’ Brooke began.

‘So tell us about this Mark character that you are trying to get away from.’ Mike started as they were all sitting down for lunch.

‘He’s an asshole.’

‘I think we’ve caught onto that.’ Butcher said.

‘We met at a hockey game that I was at with my dad when I was 17. He was almost 20. We started dating and everything was great for a while. He was in college studying to go to medical school. After two and a half years he asked me to marry him. I said yes because he seemed to have everything figured out and he knew exactly what he wanted to do with his life and I had no idea. We planned the wedding and when I say we I mean him, I haven’t really had any say in the wedding. He even picked out my dress.’

‘He picked out your wedding dress?’

‘Yeah.’

‘That’s so wrong.’

‘Isn’t the dress supposed to be the most important part of the wedding?’ Michael asked.

‘The dress is the most important thing in the girl’s life. It’s supposed to be the thing that turns her into a princess. He isn’t even supposed to see the dress until the day of.’

‘Well it’s a good thing you’re not marrying him then because he has already ruined your wedding, that’s not saying much about your life with him.’

‘But that’s the thing; I know that if I don’t marry him he’ll hurt me or my parents or something. That’s just how he is. So I am going to marry him and soon enough William and I will have to end.’

‘Why would you two have to end if you’re happy?’

‘Okay let me throw this out at you. Say in a couple of years after Mark and I get married and I’m still with Will and I find out I’m pregnant. What is going to happen then?’

‘It’s okay, something is telling me that you won’t be marrying him.’ Mike Carden said as their lunch orders came out.

The day quickly went by as Brooke and the boys hung out. They went to lunch, drove go carts, went to see a movie where they threw pop corn at the couples making out, to dinner, and finally, to end the night, out to a bar; Which later ended the night with Brooke drunk off her butt being carried back to William’s apartment by Mike Carden.

‘What happened to her?’ William asked as Brooke giggled while Mike carried her into his apartment.

‘Apparently she’s a little bit more of a light weight than we thought. She had a beer, a shot of tequila, and a glass of wine with dinner and this happened.’ He said setting her down on the couch.

‘Seriously?’ William asked as he came back from the bed with a damp cloth for her forehead, ‘she’s going to be feeling this tomorrow.’ He said as Brooke was now on her way to passing out.

‘You’ve got yourself a winner there Bill, you better keep her or I’ll kill you.’

William rolled his eyes and picked her up carrying her into his bedroom where he took off her jeans and her long sleeved shirt leaving her in her panties and her tank top as he laid her down on her back while he sat next to her with the cold cloth on her head. As he sat there he thought of all the other things he could be doing at the moment but nothing seemed as important as what he was doing at the moment. William got up and walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready for bed. When he came back in Brooke had rolled over with her back to him. He walked over and crawled into bed next to her bringing her as close to him as possible. He kissed her on the lips, vaguely being able to taste the alcohol on her lips before flipping off the light and closing his eyes to fall into a dream like state of mind.

ATTN: So I know I said this in the other update but it's going to be a long week. If you guys want me to update-YELL AT ME to update. E-mail me, give me a review yelling at me update, or hit me on AIM and i'll update, GLADLY just to take a break from studying. ENJOY!

((Really Holly you don't count! :D))
Sign up to rate and review this story