Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you -

Gerard's Story -

by pan-z 0 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-03-11 - Updated: 2008-03-11 - 677 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard took a deep breath, looked me straight in the eyes and gave me a pained smile. Then he turned his gaze to the ceiling and began to talk.

“I was thirteen years old, and you were only ten. You were my little brother’s best friend. I remember you used to be round at our house all the time; it was like you were part of the family. Do you remember that?

“Remember we used to play in the park, feeding the ducks in the pond? We always had a great time, even though it was really scary there, especially in winter when it got dark earlier. Remember I told you that there were dead bodies hidden there, and you wouldn’t go for months and months? Yeah – we always had a great time together.

“One night I was walking through the park, and it was winter, so it was pretty dark. I was coming back from my gran’s house. I was just passing that clump of trees by the edge of the play park – the one mum would never let us play in – when this guy grabbed me from behind. He had his hands round my neck so I couldn’t run away or shout for help! He dragged me back wards into the bushes – the trees were all cutting up my face and stuff. He dragged me in and sort of, threw me to the ground. And then he was on top of me and he…He BIT and me! He bit my neck. I could…I could feel all the energy drain out of me, and I thought I was going to die! I think I would have died but then… I got this really strange feeling. Kind of like something cold dripping down my body… I didn’t know what it was.

“Then I looked at him. The guy, and I saw that the tree had scratched him. And I… I got this horrible urge to bite him! I had no energy, and I had lost a lot of blood and… I guess I needed to drink his blood to keep myself from dieing.

“It wasn’t me! I couldn’t control this crazy feeling I had. I just remember sinking my teeth into his skin and…I turned into a vampire.”

Gerard was shaking, tears rolling down his pale, beautiful face, and clutching at me. I held him close to me and rested my cheek on the top of his head, my hands gently caressing his back.

“You probably think I’m crazy.”
“I don’t think that at all!”
“You should…”

Gerard turned his head to look at me. Our faces were so close I could feel his lips brush mine as he spoke, his breath warm against my skin.

“After that night, I went home and told my mum everything. She didn’t really understand, I think she thought I was going mad. I was hidden away after that. I wasn’t allowed to leave the house and she wouldn’t let Mikey invite you over anymore.

“I really missed you, Frankie. I’d never really had friends of my own. You were so cute, and so funny. I guess you were like my best friend.

“When I saw you last night I…I didn’t realise it was you until after I’d bitten you. You were passed out on me when I realised and I waited and waited for you to wake up but then the sun came up and I had to get inside or I’d get burnt. That’s why I left the note in your room…

“You probably hate me…”

I placed my finger under his chin and raised his head to face me. His eyelashes brushed my cheeks as he moved his head, our eyes met and I whispered into his lips “I could never hate you.”

My hands crept from his back onto the sides of his face. I pulled him towards me and kissed him softly on the lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story