Categories > Original > Fantasy > Circe

Chapter one

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

A woman must trust a shapeshifting warrior to help her save her king.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-03-10 - Updated: 2008-03-13 - 554 words

0Unrated
“I need a protector,” the woman said, her face heavily hooded, her voice muffled.
Lorant the slave trader tried to peer through her hood, to see the face beneath until her hiss of annoyance made him straighten.
“What kind of protector are we talking about?” He asked, mentally rubbing his hands together with greed.
“An Albern would do nicely, that is if you have one,” the woman said.
“You’re in luck milady,” he said, “we just enslaved one two days ago. It was a stroke of fortune that we found him at all, considering they are shape shifters and very hard to trap.”
“Bring him to me,” she said and Lorant nodded, gesturing for one of his guards to bring the slave into the chamber.
A few minutes later the guard returned, dragging a large man with him, he was nude except for his collar, and the woman flushed when she saw his muscled chest, the swing of his cock between his thighs. She quickly looked up at his face, noting his pale green eyes and the curl of his blonde hair.
“Free him,” she said turning and Lorant looked at her in shock.
“But milady...” he began and she turned on him.
“I said free him!” She said sharply and he hastily nodded.
The guard freed the slave and quickly got an elbow in the nose.
“This is why he shouldn’t be free,” Lorant said, rasing his gun, but the woman stopped him.
She stepped up to the man and looked in his eyes. The Albern smelled her scent and his brows furled.
She was a Circe witch, he realized and he wondered what she would want with a shape shifter.
She turned and looked at Lorant.
“He will do fine,” she said, then turned and looked at him.
“What is your name?” She asked him, he began to speak, but Lorant interrupted.
“His name is Samir,” he said and she gave him a look of disdain.
“I asked him,” she said, then turned back.
“Your name,” she asked again, “what is your free name.”
“Kaniel,” he said and she smiled.
“Kaniel,” she repeated.
“Will you serve me and protect me as I need?” She asked.
He eyed her lush curves that even the robes couldn’t disguise and his mouth went dry. He wanted to do more then protect her.
He looked her in the eye and nodded, and she turned to Lorant.
“How much?” She asked.
Kaniel watched the woman as she bartered the price. She seemed so familiar to him, even heavily veiled and robed. He knew he had seen her somewhere before, he just didn’t know where.
Finally she finished with the slaver.
“I will need some clothes for him,” she said and the slaver hurried to comply.
She watched Kaniel through her veil and he longed to strip it off, see the woman underneath.
Finally Lorant returned with a white shirt and some green breeches.
She gave the slaver his money as Kaniel dressed and the slaver handed her the collar. She shook her head.
“I won’t need it,” she said, then turned and looked at Kaniel, he was ready.
“Come,” she said, and as he followed her out of the chamber, he thought how much he wanted to make her do just that.
Sign up to rate and review this story