Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Did you turn up the heat?"

by Syn_INC

"Yea. I'm totally homo for John Mayer. And I'm totally homo for you." Ginny sat there and Andy licked the side of her face. This turned into giggling and now everyone broke and the game of the day...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2008-03-14 - Updated: 2008-03-15 - 1731 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 18
Patrick had what I asummed to be a morning wood and I grabbed him in my hand. He was thicker than most but just about 4 and a half inches long. I was about to be disappointed until I started to feel him grow in my hand and I heard him moan in his sleep.
I looked up at him and smiled again as he bucked his hips into my hand. He must be having a great dream.
I brought my lips up to his again as I began to move my hand in precise strokes applying just a bit of pressure. He bucked his hips into my hand and squeezed my waist pulling me closer. He moaned louder this time and then suddenly his body tensed up and I looked up as he inhaled a sharp breath
"The FUCK" he said in a raspy sleep filled voice as his eyes flew open and he tried to focus on why he was still feeling hands on him after he'd awoken from his dream.
Patrick looked down and caught my eyes and suddenly it all made sense to him. He let a huge smile form on his lips as he somehow managed to flip us over so that I was pinned under him. But my hand never lost contact with his penis.
He brought his lips to mine and kissed me with so much passion and roughness it made me moan. He snaked his toungue into my mouth and I thought I'd died at how good it felt. He nipped at my bottom lip and his hands were busy just touching me everywhere.
"Fuck Patrick." I moaned as he bit a spot on my neck that made me forget my name.
I could feel him smile at my reaction and he moved his lips over to my ear.
"You're the devil. I realize this now and I wouldn't mind selling my soul to you just to keep you this close."
"I mean. We can have that arranged. Let me summon my minions." I laughed as I added a little more pressure.
"FUCK! Cali your hands feel amazing on me. Please don't be a dream again."
"I can assure you this is not a dream Cariño"
"Fuck. You're going to be the death of me I- mmm-"
His words were just mumbles now and I inhaled sharply as his hand found its way into my pants and he began to rub my clit. Before I had time to truely process this action he brought his other hand down and he inserted 2 fingers into me causing me to lift my back off the matress and into his body.
"You like that do you?" he asked with a smile I didn't give an answer instead I lifted my lips to meet his. His fingers worked their magic on me and I was shuddering in orgasm minutes later. God bless men who play guitars!
He was smiling down at me as he watched me come off the high of my orgasm. He smiled at me as he pushed my bangs out of my eyes.
"Beautiful." He said simply as he kissed my lips.
I just smiled and pushed him so that he was laying on his back and I was stradeling his waist again.
"Your turn" I said simply and before he had time to protest I was kissing my way down his body removing excess clothing as I worked my way down to his now fully erect penis. I was a little shocked to see that he had grown another 3 inches.
"Where the hell did you come from?" I said out loud to it causing Patrick to come up and his elbows to look at me.
"What?"
"Oh umm nothing its just. You weren't that size a second ago." I said looking at him in the eye with a hint of awe and fear maybe?
"Yea about that..." He said as he laughed.
His words were cut off by a moan as I brought my mouth down onto him and licked the tip. Then working my way down to the base then coming all the way back up to take him in my mouth and slide him down inch by inch.
"FUCK! Calista."
I began sucking and bobbing up and down usuing my hand to fill in where my mouth couldn't reach as I moved my tougue back and forth.
All these sensations were driving him wild and his hands found their way into my hair pulling on it slightly as he moaned.
"Shit Cali I'm cumming!" He exclaimed out of breath.
He expected me to get off I guess but instead I added a bit more suction and speed causing him to go over the edge yelling profanities into the room and his hands to fist up in my hair. I swallowed all of him and he let go of my hair as I crawled up his body and kissed his lips.
I then layed next to him on the bed. He pulled me into his arms and pulled the blankets over us.
"I would have never though of you as a screamer Patty Cakes." I said as I laughed and he just glared at me lazily.
"Yea well- shut up." He said not really able to put a good come back together right at that second.
His mind was still trying to collect itself after what just happened.
"I can't believe you're here." He said after a few minutes as he tightened his grip around me and kissed my neck.
"Yea I know."
"You did- you-"
"Yea. Ladies don't spit."
With that said and done Patrick pulled me a tick closer and we fell asleep.
It was later that morning when Patrick woke up on his stomach. Why wasn't he wearing any clothes and-
"Cali...?" Patrick ½ whispered, ½ wished.
"Yea?" I said from the bathroom.
"So it wasn't a dream then?"
"If that was a dream then I'm mad my jaw is tired for no reason." I said walking out the bathroom rubbing my jaw.
"You don't know how you make me feel."
"I can probably guess. A family of 4 can live under that tent you're making in the sheets." He looked down at himself and we both laughed.
"Did you turn up the heat?"
"Yea. I walked into the room." He laughed again and so did I.
"This isn't ackward."
"Why would it be?"
"No reason I just-"
"Calista Rodriguez. This isn't like you to be sleeping all day. Now lets go see what Vegas has to offer." Ginny said pushing open Patrick's door.
"Hey, hey woman! Don't you know how to knock?" Patrick asked trying to cover his erection.
"I heard you just screaming it up earlier. I came to see what the commotion was all about."
"6 hours later Gin?" I asked.
"Eh."
"Right."
The guys weren't up for pretty much anything today. They had the last date of their concert tonight. They just wanted to lie in bed until time came. But sadly, that signing at Best Buy couldn't be canceled.
"Who booked this? Because you know what now I don't wanna do it." Patrick groaned and some how, everyone found their way in Pete's room.
"Where's Andy?" I asked softly.
"Who knows." Patrick added.
"Where's Gin?" Joe questioned.
"Present!" she said jumping in the air.
"The fuck..."
"Yes. 'The fuck'. All that right there."
"How long have you been here?" Patrick asked.
"The 27th?"
"Really?"
"Yea."
"You guys have been here for 4 days?"
"3 acctually. ½ if you count when we got here at 1015p."
"What have you guys been doing?"
Gin, who was playing with her digital camera gave a heads up and Patrick looked at the screen. He looked at the 1000+ pictures and shook his head.
"And this is all in 3½ days?" Patrick asked.
"Yes! We meet 3 guys from NSYNC, a Backstreet Boy, some chick from Desperate Housewives-."
"DUDE!"
"We met HOUSE!" Ginny and I squealed at the same time.
The guys looked at us and Patrick rose his eyebrows.
"John Mayer?" Patrick questioned.
"Shut up! I wanna meet him." Andy said as he jumped across Joe.
"Fag." Ginny said laughing and Joe pushed him making him fall on the floor he quickly bounced back and walked over to Gin.
"Yea. I'm totally homo for John Mayer. And I'm totally homo for you."
Ginny sat there and Andy licked the side of her face. This turned into giggling and now everyone broke and the game of the day was to see how many people you can lick- and if you've licked you can't be the lick-ee by that same person.
How this happened I do not know. But in the end it was big fun and I had been licked by all 4 memebers of FOB, 2 Gym Class Heroes, half of the Plain white Tees, the lead singer of Cute is What We Aim For (who's name escapes me), Brandon Urie, and Hemingway who just ran around licking everyone because he's a dog.
Andy was practically amazed on how Ginny acctually kept to this no meat thing.
"I can lick you all day long." Andy said to her laughing.
"You psycho." Ginny stated furring her eyebrows.
"You dig it."
"Whatever."
I was walking around the backstage area at the arena later that day and found Pete's gym. Why in the hell did I find Pete's gym? I don't know the better question is Why did Pete Wentz have a gym put in backstage at all their shows if he never used it.
I had been on the treadmil for around 90 minutes. After 60 minutes Ginny gave up and went to go do something else. After the whole no meat thing, her clothes falling off and her NOT getting a period she decided lets lose more weight.
And so along with being my Partner-In-Crime she became that psycho runner on the treadmil who has to do something else or she's gonna go a little crazy.
"I'll be back Cali." Ginny said as Andy went walking by and she hopped on his back, "into the Sunset!"
"Yes Gin." Andy said laughing.
"Your hair smells like pretty Andrew." Gin stated.
"It would you psycho." Andy said carring Gin off.
~~
A/N
Maybe I felt a little dirty after writing this. Maybe.... But enjoy the foreplay u nasty nasty girls...and maybe boys.
Besos,
Kay
Sign up to rate and review this story