Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I’ve Seen Love Die Way Too Many Times

Chapter 3: Makes Me Wonder

by ash360 0 reviews

read and tell me your thoughts please.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-19 - Updated: 2008-03-19 - 291 words

0Unrated


(Nicole’s POV)

We heard someone coming through the door. Suddenly we separated and I moved over a bit trying to look casual. Natalie’s face appeared through the door and she said “I bought you something back since you didn’t come with us. “Oh, um thanks for thinking about me. We were just talking.” Joe came in grinning at Pete. “Let’s get back to work.” My brother chimed in. After about an hour of them taking turns in the booth and Pete and I not talking, Natalie and I had to go. I must admit that I was sad to go but I was off and I was tired and confused.

(Pete’s POV)
Nicole and Natalie left without any word on why so I knew it was because of me. I knew that I should not have tried to kiss her I’ve only known her what a day. When I got home that night I signed on to my IM and I got a message from nicrocks_17.

nicrocks_17: hows it going?
peterpanda: who’s this?
nicrocks_17: Nicole from earlier.
peterpanda: o I’m good how about u?
nicrocks_17: been better
peterpanda: sorry
nicrocks_17: about what
peterpanda: everything else and trying to kiss u
nicrocks_17: that is not what was wrong if Natalie hadn’t come in who knows I kind of
peterpanda: u kind of what
nicrocks_17: nothing important never mind I hated to stop talking to her because she was so cool but I need to snap out of it because she is too young for me and my boss’s daughter, the most we can be is friends. I repeat this in my head all night while drifting off. Friends could work I guess.
Sign up to rate and review this story