Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I’ve Seen Love Die Way Too Many Times

Chapter 4: I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy

by ash360 0 reviews

some serious hooking up. R&R.... Thanks

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-19 - Updated: 2008-03-19 - 376 words

0Unrated


(Nicole’s POV)

“Ha ha please stop tickling me Pete.” “Not until you say the magic words “”No way loser.” “Loser? Oh you asked for it.” He says tickling me more. “Okay, you are the greatest bass player in the world and I would be honored if you taught me to play.” “See now was that so hard?” “ Yes now come on and show me how its done.” He wraps his arms around me to help position the guitar correctly and this sends shivers down my spine. Playing the guitar came easily once he started showing me the notes. “Look at you rock star you can play a song.” “Thank you so much.” I exclaim as I jump up and accidentally fall on him, which causes us both to topple over. Then it happens, our lips finally meet as we lay on my floor. After a bit I pull back sort of embarrassed; and we both stand up but once standing he leans closer to me and we connect. The kisses went from light to full of passion and intensity. We accidentally bumped into a round object (my doorknob), which leads me to lock it. With that he spins me around and after walking a bit we fall on my bed. Clothes start to shed and then he stops and asks me if I’m sure. (Aw that is so thoughtful) I tell him that I’m sure and before long our bodies are moving to a rhythm all of their own. We are so close that I was sure he could feel how fast my heart was beating but I didn’t care.

(Pete’s POV)

She was a little hesitant at first and realizing that I immediately asked her if she was sure, I thought she would tell me to stop but instead she wanted me as bad as I wanted her. I could feel her pulling me closer and it didn’t take me long to realize that I was her first. And then she began to softly moan my name in my ear (major turn-on). Then I began to feel her body tighten around me and I pumped a little faster. Later that night she was wrapped in my arms sleeping soundly.
Sign up to rate and review this story