Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And We Met in the Rain

And We Met in the Rain

by 2shots2thehead 2 reviews

When Cassidy and Anisa move to Belleville, New Jersey, they are super excited to be there. But what happens when one of the members fall for Cassidy. What happens when Anisa falls for some other pe...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 286 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV
'I wish I could just die right now...There is no reason whatsoever to be alive...All I want to do is crawl into some deep dark pit of dispair, and die.' I thought this as I was walking down the hall, and into my room to rot, for the rest of etrninity. I just broke up with my girlfriend Jamia because I caught her cheating on me with some guy named Bret (I think) sticking his tongue down her throat....Ewwwwww the thought just sickens me.....
As I'm walking down the hall I reilized that I didn't need her. She was just a stick in the road, that I finally picked up, and threw in the bushes. I changed course from my room to my bathroom just to make sure I looked alright. As I walked in there I cought a glimpse of myself and walked right out thinking 'Well not gonna get much better, but what do I care anymore?'
I walked out of the bathroom and headed outside to take a walk. Once I stepped outside I could feel the rain beat down on my face even tho I was under the porch. I walked out to the sidewalk and let the rain beat down on my face. It felt good....No it felt REALLY good! When I opened my eyes I looked over and saw something that made my heart do a thousand flips in a milisecond. It was in that moment that I met her in the rain.

Hey guys this is my first story so be nice....plz. Hope you like it erview if you feel like it and there's tons more where that came from!
Sign up to rate and review this story