Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And We Met in the Rain

Then She Wrote Something in her Notebook...

by 2shots2thehead 2 reviews

:P y should i tell u when u could read the chappie instead? :]]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-23 - Updated: 2008-03-24 - 1052 words

0Unrated
Mikey's POV
As we walked up to Ray and Bob, they just stood there checking out Cassidy and Anisa. They didn't seem to notice, because they were to involved with their conversations, with Gerard and Frankie. When we got there Frankie took to the liberty of introducing them to the guys.
"Guys, this is Cassidy, and this is Anisa! Cassidy, Anisa, this is Ray and that is Bob! Anisa you have the same grade as them and Gerard while Cassidy is with us!" Frankie said pointing over to me. I smiled which made everyone else who noticed smile. I swear smiles are contagious!
As Gee, Ray, and Bob made friends with Anisa, I started to talk with Cassidy and Frankie.
"S-so Cassidy, where did you move from?" I said stuttering a little bit. Which is strange because I never stutter.
"Eugene. The one in Oregon, which is by the coast. Well Oregon is, not Eugene."
"T-that's cool. Why did your parents decide to move here?"
"My dad got a better job here, and my mom just said 'Whatever I don't care'. She is a total idiot. I really hate her sometimes.....But I don't really care about her that much anymore. So Mikey, I hear you play an instrument. What do you play?"
"I play bass. I hear you write songs. What kind of songs?"
"I write the kind of songs you can sing! What other type is there?" she said all giggly.
"Do you write them in anything?" I said getting curious.
"Well, yeah! I write them in my notebook I got from my Gramma before she died..."
"Oh, I'm sorry..." I said feeling bad for getting nosey.
"No it's fine! Really she died when I was 9. I'm over the emotional stage." She said giving me a smile that says 'I'm-fine-forget-about-it.'
Fog Horn Noise
"AHH!" Anisa screamed startled, but not loud enough so other people could hear it. "Sorry...Just a bit junpy today.." She said in a small voice. Gee, Ray, Bob, Cassidy, Frank, and I all giggled as her face turned about 5896 diff. shades of red in about 2 seconds.
We all went in our different directions for class. Frankie, Cassidy, and I all had first together, with the basterdly Mrs. Loo.
After Class Ends
"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE CANNOT GIVE US A PROJECT ON THE FIRST DAY!!!!!!!!! THAT IS TOTALLY JUST UNNATURAL!!!!!!!! IT'S AGAINST THE LAWS OF PHISICS!!!!!!!!!!!" Cassidy screamed as soon as we were out of earshot with Mrs. Loo.
"Umm, it's not against the law of phisics..." I said quietly as to not make her yell at me.
"Well it is now." she said smartly.
"I'm gonna have to agree with Cassidy. That woman-monster-thing is not normal." Frankie said catching up with us. As we walked to Mr. Baker's class, I realized that I didn't have him for this period and left to go to P.E. I hate this class.


Cassidy's POV
"Where did Mikey go?"
"Oh, he probably has P.E. this period."
"I hope he survives." I said feeling sorry for him. As we entered Mr. Baker's classroom I got the feeling that I was going to like this class. Mr. Baker put me next to Frankie, and during the whole class we talked and I got inspired alot!
I think I wrote about 3 songs, I'll probably run them past Gee to see what he thinks about them. As we walked out of the classroom I noticed Frankie was looking at me strangely.
"What?" I said smiling, which made him smile, which made me smile more.
"I was just wondering what you were writing in your notebook."
"I was writing songs for the band! What, did you think I was writing notes down?! Because if you did your going crazy. What do we have next since we have the same thing again."
"We all have break right now. Let's go find Anisa, Gee, Bob, Mikey, and Ray. Wait I know where they are!" he siad ubruptently, and it made me giggle.
"Well then where are they Sherlock?" I said while giggling.
"They are in, the band room." he said with a crappy british accent, which made me laugh even more. If there is one thing I notice about being with these people is that they make you laugh alot!
"You guys make me laugh alot!" I said still laughing a little bit.
"Well, you get used to it." Frank said with a chuckle, as we wet off to the band room.


As we neared the band room I started to think about my freinds back at home.....Andrea, my twinzee (as we spelled it anyways :p) Steven, my personal teddie bear, Vanessa, my buddie who accidentily got me high off of axe, Kathryn, my other buddie to help me get un-high off of axe. So many good memories....and tons more of the bad.....Frankie pulled me out of my thoughts screaming my name in my ear.
"FRANKIE!!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!?!" I screamed back.
"You weren't answering me, so I had to use plan 'B'. Oh, and we're here now!" He smiled stupidly at me making it impossible not to giggle.
"Heeheehee! NISA BUDDIE!!!!!!" I screamed when I saw her.
"CASSIDY BUDDIE!!!!!!!!!!" Anisa screamed back. The guys just laughed at us as we started to talk about our classes we just had. Then I noticed some random dude cheacking her out. He looked forgine. Normally I would have screamed at the top of my lungs 'BE NICE TO THE FORGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' but that was usually when we played Dodgeball because, our old school had some weird german dodgeballs.
"Looks like someone's checking you out..." I whispered to her, she looked at me strange and I nodded over towards the blonde/black haired dude who was extremly hot, in my opinion anyways. She mouther over to me 'He's HOT!' and we both giggled. I told her to go talk to him and she looked reluctent at first but then went willingly. This day just got a hell of alot more interesting...



OMG!!! SRYSRYSRYSRYRSYRSYRSYRYSRYSYRSYRSYRYSRY 4 THE LACK OF UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mom banned me from this site so i couldnt update for a while...>:((((((( i promiss 2 update more!!!!!!!!!! thx 2 all tht reveiw u guys rock!!!!!! u all get to go on my people-who-make-me-feel-warm-happee-fuzzy-and-happee list!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story