Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

IbeDatgirL: ok. C. I love u. But I'm trying 2 get laid.

by Syn_INC

Lets talk about sex baby....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-23 - Updated: 2008-03-24 - 1902 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 22
I looked at my phone and just laughed to myself. As Patrick's hand snaked under my shirt and I tried to do 2 things at a time. Patrick took the sidekick out of my hands and kissed my neck.
"Gingy hold on a sec"
"No." he whispered as I tried to get my phone back from him but he held it away.
"Come on babe let me at least say bye to her"
Patrick stopped kissing me and looked me in the eye, he held my stare for a few seconds before he let out a breath in defeat and handed me my phone. Patrick got up to walk away but i grabbed him by the hand and pulled him back towards the bed. We hit some sort of bump on the road and Patrick lost his balance and fell on me. I just laughed wraping my legs around a wiggling and laughing Patrick's middle to prevent him from escaping me again. I AM going to get laid I just need to handle Gin first.
> IbeDatgirL: ok. C. I love u. But I'm trying 2 get laid.
< PinkPhoenix: I'm never gonna get laid!
> IbeDatgirL: well one of us has too.
> IbeDatgirL: I'm putting my phone on silent.
< PinkPhoenix: Calista No Middle Name Rodriguez. I'm sad.
> IbeDatgirL: girl you know I love you. I really do. But- shit.
< PinkPhoenix Has Signed Off at 10:12am.
Well if she's gonna be a cunt about it then, I don't care. I rolled my eyes and tossed my Sidekick on a pile of Patricks junk on the floor. I then let Patrick loose from my death grip and he turned to me.
"You ready to scream my name Sweetness?" he stated as he ran his hand up my shirt again.
"Mmm yes please."
Here's what the hell is going on in the bus I'm not on. Gin will be explaining this portion while i have my way with My Gingy.
~~*
~Ginny's POV~
I jumped into one of the bunks and put on my 'Come Over' playlist. These were those slow songs that you clearly know would get you laid or will make you want to get laid.
Joe was lying on the bunk over me watching "Taking Lives" with Angelina Jolie. Joe then groaned and turned the DVD off a little more then ½ way through one of the hotter sex scenes. I was scrolling through my iPod and suddenly stopped.
Joe jumped out his bunk and went to the washroom. About 5 minutes later I poked my head out and Joe was coming back.
"Hey." Joe said softly.
"Can I lay up there with you?" I asked hopelessly.
"I don't think-"
"Forget it."
"Yea- please."
I stuck my head back into the bunk and laid there for 10 minutes. When that wasn't working anymore I gave in to my weakness and went into Joe's bunk.
Joe moved over a bit and I put my head on his chest with my leg in between his.
"What are you listening too?" Joe asked.
"Celine Dion."
"What song?"
"I drove all night."
"Hmm."
Joe yawned and kept his hand still. But he prayed I didn't move to the right and yelled at him to for being a complete freak and runaway.
I took an earbud out of my ear and put it in Joe's ear.
This was weird. Because I think ear wax is gross and buy new headphones if someone at least looks at them funny.
"Its Alicia Keys." Joe said softly.
"Yea."
/(Was I everything that you were looking for?)
If I couldn't feel your touch
And no longer were you with me
I'd be wishing you were here
(Tell me everything I've been looking for)
I don't wanna forget the present is a gift--/
I had to quickly change the song. My ADD wouldn't allow me to finish that particular song. The next song that came on Joe looked directly at me and pulled his body from under mine.
/ Sweet lady
would you be my,
sweet love for a life time
I'll be there, when you need me just call and receive me
Now, any other day, I would play it cool
But I can't now, because I want you /
Joe then pushed me to the middle of the bunk and his knees seperated my legs. This wasn't happening my brain screamed. This is Joe. I get high with him, we make fun of everyone and he has a hard-on poking me on the hip.
The song continued to play and Joe's lips stayed on mine. His tongue slipped between my lips and started to play with the barbell that was on my tongue.
His cold hands went under my shirt and under my bra. I accidentally bit his lip and he liked that.
"You masochist." I whispered.
"To only certain people. I've been trying to get you in a compromising position for weeks Gin." Joe softly moaned.
"We can't tell anyone." I sighed in his ear pulling him by the neck.
Joe softly flexed out of my grasp and seemed lightly offended, but agreed to this. I still don't know why.
As I slowly started to grind my hips into his I was in desperate need of his attention between my legs.
I noticed that Joe was one of thoes guys who played with your body and tormented you until enough was enough so I knew I'd have to kill him later.
Joe took my tshirt off and unhooked my bra without another thought. His lips went from mine down between my breasts and to lick each nipple.
This was sweet torment as both his hands slid down the side of my body and caressed each curve. The end of 'Sweet Lady' was fading out and 'Somebody's Gotta Be On Top' was staring.
/ Don't you wanna come
along on the ride of your life
(somebody)
somebody's
Gotta be on top coco butter skin
I can't wait till I get in your body
somebody's gotta be on top /
Joe slipped 2 fingers between my wet folds and brought his lips down to kiss my clit. I inhaled and bit my lip to stop myself from letting out a whimper.
Who knew who was out there? Pete could be walking by.
"You told me you wanted to hear me scream your name, but first you have to scream mine." Joe said hoarsely.
"I can't."
"Why not?"
"Pete-"
"I don't care."
"I-"
"Scream for me."
I shook my head in agreeance because I wanted him to make me cum that badly.
Joe lapped my pussy and I sqirmed to get away from him and his tongue that kept darting at my clit. But I couldn't move he had a death grip on my hips.
It came to a point where my legs were wrapped around his back and all I wanted was him in me.
"Joe- oh God!" I said loudly, "I'm cumming-!"
Joe had the goofiest grin on his face as he moved the headphone cord from between my lips and kissed me. He listened to the next song and gave half a smile.
/ I was blown away.
What could I say?
It all seemed to make sense.
You've taken away everything,
And I can't deal with that. /
I continued to kiss Joe and worked on the Just Bottoms that he had on and was impressed by what he was walking around with. I pulled a condom out of the pocket in my bra and slipped it between his fingers.
/ I try to see the good in life,
But good things in life are hard to find.
Well blow it away, blow it away.
Can we make this something good?
When I try to do it right, this time around../
Joe ripped the condom open with his teeth and I slipped it on for him. I brought a leg up and he pushed his way in me. I tried to breathe my way through it and kiss him all over his shoulders and his chest.
Joe's tattoos turned me on slightly and he knew this.
When he made eye contact with me and kept it there I knew there was something else going on here that could never happen. But I cracked a smile as sensations never before experienced swept over me.
As Joe slowly thrust in and out of me I just wanted to keep him there. His penis was nice and thick and filled me beyond comprehension. I linked my fingers with his and started to suck on the digits that had been in me.
If I knew it was me softly scratching on his back and sucking on his fingers I would have stopped. But I couldn't, I tasted so good on him. Then he got that all too famaliar look on his face.
"Joe. No. Baby. Don't pull out on me yet. Please." I begged.
"Play the song again." Joe whispered.
If that's what it took I quickly plugged the iPod into the bunk where sound was all around and put it on an endless loop.
/ Let's start over.
I'll try to do it right this time around.
It's not over.
'Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killing me,
But you're the only one.
It's not over./
"Me on top?" I asked.
Joe shook his head yes and before I knew it I was straddling his body with my hands on his chest. I gasped as he smiled and he was in me completly. Joe put his hands back on my hips and that's where dancing came into good use.
I rolled my hips on his round and round as his eyes rolled into his head. Joe lightly played with my nipples and crashed his lips onto mine sucking on my tongue.
"Cum with me Gin." Joe stated.
This wasn't an option.
It was an order.
And what Joe Trohman wanted. Joe Trohman got. I didn't know what a vaginal orgasm was until he gave me one. It felt like you have to go pee but a better release.
Joe held on to me and we erupted together. I know I screamed his name and he viciously panted mine.
When we both came down from that euphoric high, that was better then the stuff we smoked, he just held me.
"If we can keep doing that. I won't tell anyone." Joe said pinching my nipples.
"As long as you promise the same."
"Definetly."
I kissed Joe and pulled my clothes on.
"Where are you going?" Joe asked.
"Back to my bunk. If I can feel my legs."
"Stay here."
I figured this secret would be out sooner than later with this type of behavior but we still layed there.
@@@@@
AN
It took forever to get this up because I,Kay, am one lazy bitch. Anyway there you go and please don't hate on GIN. You know you would if you could girls since this is fiction the skys the limit right? Anywhoot it goes back to Calista's POV in the next chapter hopefully we didn't confuse anyone. Sorry for any errors but spellcheck and the syn_inc writers had a bit of a falling out and decided that maybe it would be best if we saw other people. Lol jk but really 2 Latinas and NO spell check= not perfect spelling and grammar. But that's ok....we hope...
Besos
Kai & Kay
Sign up to rate and review this story