Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"PinkPhoenix: BORED!!! *holds breathe*"

by Syn_INC 2 reviews

Joe hit the shutter button and it was some quick flowy movement. Gin backed away from him and touched her lips.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-19 - Updated: 2008-03-19 - 1556 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 21
Babs found the need not to hang out with us the rest of the time we were at the show. That didn't matter to us, because its all the same. We never did feel comfortable hanging out with girls. This was besides each other and Kendra and maybe now Ashlee.
I was told that I couldn't go out in the audience because Patrick forgets lyrics when I'm in his line of vision. I think this is absolutely absurd but went with it for the begging half of the show. We stood on the side of the stage and watched them play.
It was when they said something about Michael Jackson and having their mancrush M, J there that Gin and I looked at each other. There's no way in hell...
Patrick went into the riff for 'Beat It' and Ginny looked awfully confused. Its not Michael Jackson. Patrick sung and their "M, J" came from the other side of the stage as he wailed.
"Mayer, John." Ginny laughed, "their M, J."
"I get it now!" I said laughing.
"Me too!"
John played with them, and then he played 'I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears and None On My Fingers'. When that song was over he was kicked off the stage and exited where we were standing.
"Ladies." John said smiling.
"So you're my boyfriend's man crush. I dig that." I said extremely geeked.
"Which ones your boyfriend?" John asked.
"Patrick." I said biting my lip.
"I told you I'd see you again didn't I?" John stated referring the question to Ginny.
"That you did Mr. Mayer." She replied with a smirk.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Your- something's not the same."
"I'm not drunk."
"That's not it."
"Hmmm..."
"Ok. Now that Dirty isn't watching lets go to the floor." I said quickly looking around.
"Coming John?" Gin said as an afterthought.
"Sure."
John ran somewhere quick to put his guitar in a case or something and he caught up with us. As we made our way to the floor we wondered how we got in the middle of everyone with John Mayer in tote was beyond me.
Since this was the last night of the show when the crowd came in they all got Fall Out Boy patches. The cool one that looked like someone's hand writing. This made them play an hour later then they would have at any other show.
The show was over and we jumped on the bus back to the hotel. Ginny and I went to our room cleaned up, took showers, got dressed in our sluttiest outfits, grabbed our luggage and put them on the bus. It was amazing how we were dressed before the guys.
"Umm, we're not coming back here are we?" I asked.
"I don't think so. Wanna check out?" Gin asked.
"Yea, sure."
Gin and I walked to the front with our shoes off, because you know, no use in your feet hurting before they had too.
"Good evening misses how can I help you?" Eva the front desk lady asked.
"Yea we need to check out."
"Ok, what room?"
"6803."
Eva did her little typing thing on her computer and came up with a bill that had all $00.00s for our room. This came as a shock and we thought we were just retarded.
"Umm, who paid?" I asked, "just to be on the safe side."
"All the rooms, which are 5 in total. Were all paid for by FOB Limited." Eva stated.
"Ok then. Good times." Gin said with a laugh I however had to remember to yell at the boys later.
"We get to party well into the night and then drive back- that's gonna be fucked up." I said laughing.
"I know what you mean." Gin added.
We went back upstairs to the guys room still with shoes in hand. But don't worry we had socks on. Because that would be just not cool at all.
We tried Andy's room because that's where the party usually was. But when his door wouldn't open we figured the party was being relocated. Joe's door was cracked and so we went in there.
"My Lord." Joe said laughing as he saw our outfits.
"You don't look so shabby yourself." I stated fixing the collar of his blazer.
"Thank you."
"You shaved and got a hair cut..." Gin said softly.
"Yea, I figured. Enough was enough huh Sucka. You're the only woman who'll love me huh?"
"Give her to me."
Gin started to play with Sucka on the bed and Joe sat on the chair laughing.
"Joe you look so good I wanna hurt you just to hear you scream my name." Ginny stated.
"You're such a masochist. Do you like your hair pulled too? Oh wait nevermind. Never touch a black woman's hair right?" Joe said laughing.
"Hi, I'm Calista and this is my blond friend- who's black, who's whiter then you are, Genovieve. I don't think you've met her." I stated laughing.
"I don't sleep pretty. I don't have time for that shit." Gin added.
"Really?"
I looked at Joe and he had this other look in his eye. This made me shake my head. He'd never get in her pants, that pussy is beyond his comprehension.
"I'm gonna go find Patrick." I said walking out the room as Joe followed behind me, "I promise, I won't get lost."
"Huh?" Joe asked.
"You don't have to walk me."
"Oh that. No I-"
"Ok. I wanna be ALONE with Patrick. Hint enough?"
Joe rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath that sounded like 'Now, we're never gonna leave', then walked back to his room.
"You're gonna be on my myspace Sucka." Gin said as she went to town on Joe's Mac notebook.
Joe walked back in and stood there.
"I'm sorrie. I mean. I closed all your Porn. And I promise I won't tell the guys you like guy/guy porn." Gin said all this seriously.
"Oh thanks."
"Did you need your computer?"
"No."
"Wanna be on my myspace?"
"Sure."
"Come here."
Gin started to take pictures of Joe and then Joe with his doggie.
"Ginny. You're not gonna have any pictures of you." Joe stated.
"I have plenty."
"Not anything with me."
"Sure."
Gin pulled up picture that had her and Joe in them. But it was her, Joe and me or her, Joe and Andy. There weren't any alone pictures of her and Joe.
"Come here." Joe said softly pulling her chair across to him.
Joe set the camera to where when you hit it once it took 5 pictures in like 20 seconds. Gin stood next to him and laughed as he held out the camera.
"Ready?" Joe asked.
"Yep."
Joe hit the shutter button and it was some quick flowy movement. Gin backed away from him and touched her lips.
"Did you just kiss me?" Gin asked.
"Was I not supposed to?" Joe whispered.
"I don't know."
"I just-"
"Lets HIT THE FUCKING PARTIES!" Pete yelled knocking on all the doors as he walked by.
I took out that memory card and put another one in. That one was filled anyways.
"That never happened Joe." Gin said through a furrow in her brow.
"Well, now I feel like shit Sucka." Joe stated as he put her in her kennel and made sure his room was packed up, "see you in a few hours."
When we all finally got out the hotel it was 1220a and we knew shit wouldn't stay open much longer. John met us back at Tabù and was automatically hitting on Ginny.
I guess there was too much on her mind because he just went over her head. This was only the first 2 hours, not all night. But when he did catch her attention that was a hot make-out session.
I thought 'whore!' then thought 'but its John Mayer!' and rolled my eyes.
Around 615a we called it a vacation and followed the guys. I got on the bus with Andy, Babs and Patrick. Then Gin got on the bus with Pete, Hemingway, Sucka and Joe. There was video games on that bus so it made her a happy camper.
It had been overcast all day and it looked like mid evening at 820a that morning. Gin was so angry and frustrated about everything that she sat there playing video games. She was playing 'God Of War II' and just kept dying.
"Listen. If you wake up my dog I'm gonna fight you." Joe threatened.
"Fuck this game." Ginny said throwing the controller on the table.
Hemingway looked up at her and walked into where Pete was. Pete was standing by the door and shook his head.
"Pete not right now please." Gin sighed.
"Yes now. Come here." Pete said softly.
Gin laid down on the bed next to Pete and looked at the ceiling. They just started to talk about what was going on at that moment and let it out into the universe. That was a 2 hour conversation and she finally left the room and closed the door.
She went back into the front room and watched some TV. When that seemed to fail her thoughts went elsewhere and she started to IM me.
< PinkPhoenix: IM BORED *holds breathe*
> IbeDatgirL: you would be dude. Loser.
Sign up to rate and review this story