Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Well that's not creepy or anything"

by Syn_INC 4 reviews

He looked so peaceful now in his sleeping position. His hand hanging off the edge and the cover I had thrown on him half on half off his body but my heart didn't go pitter patter when I saw him lik...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-03-25 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 1768 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 25
Ginny zipped up her black TMNT hoody then put her hat on that had ear flaps. Next went on the gloves and she stood face first into Andy.
"You just smell so good." Ginny said laughing.
"Thank you." Andy said as he twirled a curl that was coming out the side of her hat,
"in that case, where to?"
"We can go back to my place and catch a movie." I suggested.
"What do you have?" Joe questioned leaning on Gin.
"Joe! Don't stand so close to me." Gin whined.
"Lets just go."
I got into the car with Gin and she went flying out the parking lot. I was surprised that Joe could keep up with her. And lets not get started on the manual 5 Speed she wishes she had.
When we got to my house I pushed the door open and was surprised as fuck when I saw Nicole sitting in the kitchen down the hall.
"Aren't you 2 hours later for work?" I asked as Gin walked in behind me. We took off our shoes as is custom at my house and walked the hall to the kitchen.
"Yea. I think I'm pissed at you." Nic responded.
"Why?"
"Because of this."
Nicole walked with me into the kitchen and there was Patrick with a juice box.
"Theses things are the shit!" Patrick said laughing.
My breath got caught in my throat and I didn't know what to think.
"Nicole are you gonna go to work?" I asked again.
"I just-" Nicole started and then her phone went off.
"You can't call off again, you know that."
Nicole looked at me grabbed her keys, phone and purse. She knew I was right. She was a write up away from getting fired and I didn't think it was worth it just to pry into my love life.
"We'll talk about this later." Nicole said walking by me and looking at Patrick he gave her a slight smile and she was off.
"Genovieve!" Someone yelled out the door and downstairs.
"Third floor!" Gin yelled.
The 2 guys ran up the stairs and looked at Nicole as she walked by.
"Hi." Andy and Joe said together.
"What! Ones missing!" Nicole demanded.
"FUCK PETE!" Ginny, Joe, Andy, Patrick and I said at the same time.
"This sucks. I'm leaving." Nicole said through a sigh.
The guys all found their way on my bed in my bedroom/living room and I turned on the TV.
"Ha! My TV does that." Andy said laughing at the weird nintendo type noise most samsung tvs make when you power them on or off.
"Lets watch this." Ginny stated grabbing a DVD and popping it in the player.
"What is it?" Joe questioned.
"Don't worry about it."
Now I stood in the kitchen and looked Patrick up and down I didn't know if I wanted to hit him or kiss him. There were too many random emotions to just come to one conclution.
Finally after a few minutes of my internal war, weighing out my options I gave a little run and jumped in his arms. I wrapped my legs around him and he was up against the wall next to the sink. His lips kissed mine and I was so happy to see him.
"What happened?" I whispered kissing him again, "I never heard back from you that night."
"Yea I had to leave really fast." Patrick mumbled as his phone went off but I just kept kissing him, bitting his bottom lip and sucking on his toungue, "babe," he moaned out
"Cali-" I stopped my assult on his neck and looked at him.
"Oh. Right. Phone"
I dropped off his hips and he answered the call as if annoyed. I rolled my eyes as he smiled at me and did the 'talk, talk, talk' thing with his hand. After about 30 seconds that was that and he grabbed me by the wrist.
When we walked into the room my bed was in we had to find space.
Andy was sitting in my video chair while Gin and Joe laid on my bed giggling. They were in their own world, that's some place I thought I was with Patrick, at least on good days.
Patrick sat on my futon and I scooted next to Gin and Joe on the bed. I started to laugh when I noticed that we were watching "Die Hard with Avengence". It had to be at least 7 minutes into me watching the movie that I turned to say something to Patrick when I noticed he had fallen asleep.
The fuck?
I walked over to the futon and straddled Patrick's lap. He still didn't move and his phone fell out of his hand and onto the floor. I picked the phone up and put it next to him. This sucks big time.
"Die Hard with Avengence" finished and the guys decided to put in "Spice World". I looked at them with a tilted head and a laugh. Joe went to the bathroom and Gin checked her phone.
"Oye mami ya me voy." Gin stated grabbing her hoodie, keys then leaving.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked.
"Don't you always?"
I gave her a smile and layed down on my bed.
It must have been 55 minutes into "Spice World" when I was in and out of sleep and Joe finally realized this girl was gone.
"Where's Genovieve?" Joe demanded.
"She's gone." I said through a yawn.
"No. She was just here..."
"She hasn't been here for like an hour." Andy said laughing.
"Yes she was." Joe argued.
I laughed and yawned a 3rd and 4th time.
"Why'd she go? Joe asked pulling out his phone and texting her.
"She had to make it home before curfew." I said laughing my ass off.
"She's 24." Andy stated, shocked.
"I mean, she still lives at home." I added.
"Lies!" Joe shot.
"She does."
"Why?"
"Her sister is in Spain. Her mom is all like 'oh I'm so over protective but I still threathen to kick you out although I'd never do that' and she doesn't pay rent."
"And her car?"
"She doesn't pay insurance on that. So pretty much Gin can do what she wants, as long as she checks in every few days or so."
"I'm blown. And on that note. I'm leaving. Coming Andy?" Joe asked.
"Yea. Later Cali-Love." Andy said giving me a kiss on the cheek,
"come over tomorrow. We'll smoke." Joe added as he walked out the door.
"Sure."
"I don't have any food though. I'll get some in the morning..." he yelled from the stairs
"Good night gentlemen." I said at my front door.
"Good night Cali." They said at the same time running down my stairs.
I layed in bed at the other end and looked at Patrick on the futon. He looked so peaceful now in his sleeping position. His hand hanging off the edge and the cover I had thrown on him half on half off his body but my heart didn't go pitter patter when I saw him like it usually did. This scared me. Then again I was more intrigued as I closed my eyes and fell asleep alone in bed.
When I woke up I turned over and had a pair of blue eyes looking into mine. They have been watching me for a while too.
"Well that's not creepy or anything" I said as I bit my lip not caring about morning breath as I kissed him. Patrick rolled on me and kissed me deeply as his morning wood poked me in my thigh. I didn't need another hint as I kissed him down his body and took him between my lips. He let out a moan and this was my cue to keep doing what I was doing.
About 10 minutes of that he came and he pulled me up to him then kissed my neck.
"Now that's the way to wake up in the morning." Patrick said horsely.
"I know. It's useless talent #12." I stated with a smile, "I'm going to go take a shower. Joe wants us over there for some reason..."
"Are you gonna smoke?"
"I guess."
"Its...1150a. I don't wanna move."
"We should go before Nicole gets in. I don't feel like answering her questions."
"Where is she?"
"I don't know. Either work or at Brad's- or Preston's. I don't know."
"Can I take a shower?" Patrick asked.
"Sure."
"Cuz I need to wash my balls."
I turned my head and couldn't stop laughing.
"I mean. You can join me." Patrick called from down the hall and I shot out of bed and ran pass him.
I was the first one in the shower and Patrick trailed behind me. I took my clothes and set the water. I set it on 'Earth's core' because that's how hot I like my water. Then Patrick decided to turn it to 'Lake Michican during February'.
A cold room and a cold shower. That's all sorts of fucked up. I didn't understand him and this cold thing. So to keep warm had a little fun with Patrick. When we got out the shower his phone rang and it was Joe.
"Where are you 2?" Joe asked.
"We just got out the shower." Patrick responded.
"Its 1237p." Joe stated.
"We just got up. Do you have any food?"
"No! I don't. I'll send Gin. She's not here yet."
"Fine. See you in a bit."
"Later."
Patrick got off the phone with Joe. And Joe called Ginny.
"Ginny." Joe stated.
"Yes Joseph Mark Trohman?" Gin responded.
"You know I love you right?"
"What do you want?"
"Can you bring some food please?"
"No."
"Please. And you know what would rock. If you can get that cheese and meat along with some apples or some shit from Whole Foods. "
"Joe. I'm already at Target. I really don't wanna go to Whole Foods."
"Pleeasse!"
"You're so cute when you beg."
"Thanks."
Gin hung up with Joe and then he called her back.
"One more thing." Joe stated, "And can you please bring back my baby?" Joe asked pacing the floor.
"Yea. Sure." Gin added, "I have her."
"Prove it."
"Sucka, speak."
Sucka looked around the store and gave a small howl.
"There Joseph." She responded.
"I love you."
"I already have her Joe."
"See you in a bit?"
"Yea. Have you heard from Cali & Gingy yet?"
"No, they were supposed to be here and I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe they got lost. Stuck in traffic or are fucking. I wanna do some fucking." Joe trailed off fustrated.
Sign up to rate and review this story