Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 11

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Just read it

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-26 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 806 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 11:

I laid down on my bed after I had brushed my teeth and hair , I felt the bed next to me go down and I smirked.

“Just lay down, Joe.”I say and he crawls into the bed slowly, I lay my head on his shoulder, I feel his hand rest on my hip.

“Thanks, Joe.”I say to him and he smiles.

“No problem, I wont let anyone hurt you.”He says and I hear Patrick shutting and locking all the windows.

“Pete is staying over too.”Joe says to me.

“Wow, you guys don't have to...”I say to him and he kisses my nose and I giggle.

“Yeah we do, Marissa, I care about you a lot.”He says to me and I kiss his lips lightly, then kiss whole face then his lips again.

“I like you too.”I say to him and he grins.

“Lets get some sleep.”I tell him as my Cell phone buzzes on my dresser next to the bed.
I reach for it and open it.

B:Its not over, you are mine....

“Joe...he texted me again.”I tell him and he takes my phone looking at the text, he hugged me to him setting the cell phone on his side of the bed.

“Get some sleep, I wont let him hurt you, I promise you that.”He says kissing my forehead, and I lay my head down on his chest his hand resting my hip and dozing off to sleep rather quickly.
I tossed over to find that Joe wasn't in bed, I looked around the room to see the bathroom light on, it was still dark outside, I looked at the clock, it was 5 am, I walked into the bathroom knocking first of course, he was brushing his teeth.

“Couldn't sleep.”He tells me and I smile, grabbing my tooth brush.

“Obviously.”I say and began brushing my teeth, I felt him run his fingers through my waist long black hair as he stood behind me and I smiled. “You hair is so long..”He says to me and I laugh then spit out the tooth paste and rinse out my tooth brush.

“It took me 7 years to get it this long.”I say to him and he shook his head.

“It took me 3 months for my hair to get this way.”He says dramaitcly as he shakes his head making his poofy hair move.

“Your a dork.”I say kissing him, his hands set on my hips and I leaned into him.

“Joe, I am scared of him.”I tell him and he kisses the top of my head.

“Don't be, he will use it against you...” Joe says to me and I smile, I hear the floor creak behind me and I jump and turn around, seeing Brendon.

“Get out...”I choke.

“No, your coming with me.”He says and I hold Joe's hand, he puts me behind him.

“She isn't going anywhere.”I heard someone say seeing it was Pete.

“What are you going to do call the police?”He asked laughing slightly.

“Already been done.” I say to him as I say holding my phone in my hand having the whole conversation been heard by the police station and they were on their way.

“You are mine, Marissa, don't you see we were meant to be together?”He asks seriously grabbing my wrist and kissing me, I raise my knee hitting him in the gonads, he let out a shriek that sounded like a dying cat.

“Brendon, I don't like you...”I tell him and I turn to Joe and he held me, kissing my forehead as I cried into his chest. Patrick walked up stairs with the police, they cuffed him and took him away.

“Ms. Stumph... he will be released in the morning, would you like to press charges?”The officer asked me.

“Yes please, and a restraining order....”I say to the man and he nods handing me some papers and I sit on the floor signing them all and sighing, my cell phone rang, I looked at it, it was Ryan.

“Hello?”

“I just bailed Brendon out, I am sorry.”He says to me.

“Hey its not your fault he is kinda sorta maybe crazy, just maybe get him to go out with some other chicks.”I say to Ryan smirking slightly.

“No he is not maybe sorta kinda crazy, I think its offical.”He laughs at me and I smile.

“True...well keep him away from me maybe....”I say to him and I hear him sigh.

“I'll try.”He says then hangs up.

RPOV

“You'll have her man, I promise.”I tell him and he smirks.

“I know I will”He says smirking at a picture of Marissa he had in his wallet.
Sign up to rate and review this story