Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 10

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-01 - Updated: 2008-02-02 - 943 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 10:


“Uh, Joe, can we leave now?”I ask him and he nods 'yes'. I stand up as Brendon walks over to us.

“So this is why you wouldn't go out with me today?”he asked his eyes burning through me.

“Umm yeah.”I say grabbing Joe's hand tightly I pulled my hand away and wipped it on my skirt, my palms were sweaty.

“We were about to leave.”I say going to walk around him but he grabbed my arm.

“Like I texted to you, I will have you.”He says and I gulp and Joe leads me out of the store holding my hand tightly. “Thank you.”I tell him and he nods his arm wrapping around my waist as we walked over to my car.

“I walked, I since it was snowing.” Joe says and itell him to get in.

“Where should we go, the storm is about to get pretty bad...”I say to him rolling up the wimdows as the wind picked up.

“Lets go back to your place.”Joe says to me and I pull out and we drive back home, when we walked inside Patrick smiled I handed him a coffee and he kissed my cheek and I laughed.

“So are you too-?”Patrick asked and I blushed faintly.

“Uh not yet...”Joe says scratching the back of his head slightly nervous. I jumped as my cell phone bursted into song as Buckcherry's Crazy Bitch belted out and I laughed, it was Pete.

“Hello?”

“Hey whatcha doin?”

“I am standing here having a very awkward moment with Joe and my brother....”I say to him.

“I see, sounds fun...hey can I come over for dinner?”He asked.

“When do you ever have to ask?”I say sighing.

“Never....”He says and I laugh hanging up on him.

“He is crazy sometimes.”I say to them and they nod.

“Whats my ring tone?”Patrick asked, I had to hide my laugh.

“Its a classical...i forgot the name I think it was fur elise...”I say to him seriously.

“What about mine?”Joe asked and I laughed.

“Uhhh, what do you want it to be?”I asked him and he looked up like he was thinking.

“Let see, how about Prostitution is the worlds oldest Proffesion and my dear madam I am a proffessiosnal- Cobra starship.”He say I and I laugh..

“Thats what yours is...”I say holding my stomach laughing.

“Wow, your good.”He says and Patrick had disipeared and was on the phone with someone, whispering.

“Who is she?”I asked as Joe started tickling me at random and i lauhghed slapping his arm.

“Tag your it...”He says and runs up the stairs and I chased after him being pulled into the bathroom.

“Brendon! What the fuck!”I say shoving him off me.

“How did you get in here?”I ask nervously.

“I came through the window, Marissa, I love you, if you would just give me a chance!”He says to me and I open the door going to walk out. “J-”i start but a hand comes over my Mouth.

“Dont do it.”He says and I bit down on his hand.

“JOE!!!!”I yell and he runs out of my room, his face serious, he saw me running to his he held me when he saw I was crying.

“Brendon was here, he came through the window.”I say to him and his hands still held my waist, he grabbed the bat behind my door and walked into the bathroom, it was empty.

“He left, go down stairs with Patrick, I am gonna check the rest of the house.”He says and I nod kissing his cheek then walked down the stairs.

“Patrick-”I started and began telling him about what had been going on for a while, I heard the front door open and I looked over at Pete.

“Joe called saying Brendon was here, unwanted.”Pete says hugging me and I sigh.

“I love your hugs, they make me feel special.”I say laughing and he grins.

“I give awesomer hugs.”Joe says walking in behind me and I laugh hugging him.

“Nope about the same.”I say to him, and he pouts...

“Oh get over it.”I tell him laughing as Patrick lets the police in.

“Do you have a discription of this man?”He asked and I laugh “Yeah hold on.” I say going up to my room and getting my Panic! Cd.

“Here, its him, Brendon Urie, he just wont take no for an answer.”I tell him and Pete shakes his head.

“Alright, it would be best if someone stayed with her at all times, you know to watch over her, if this guy wont take no for an answer for a date, what makes you think he wont rape her?”The officer says and my breath gets caught in my throat, Joe grabbed my hand.

“I'll stay.”Joe says and I smile.

“Oh Jesus.”Patrick says shaking his head.

“Shut up.”I tell him as I pull Joe upstairs with me not wanting to go alone.

“I cant believe he went this far, I just don't like him that way.” I tell Joe and he sat on my bed.

“I guess I'll make a pillow of covers on the floor.”He says talking about bed time.

“We're both adults, I think we can share a bed with out getting freaky.” I tell him and he laughs shaking his head.

“What is it impossible for you?”I ask laughing at his face he was making as he wriggled his eye brows at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story