Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 9

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-31 - Updated: 2008-02-01 - 806 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/n: You MUST READ THIS! Do you know what I went through for this chapter? I accidently saved it in pocket reader or something and it was a psw file that was locked and couldn't be opened so this is the 2nd time I am writing this, you better love me....just kidding, but at least review this chapter, even if you don't like it....please? Well here it goes, let see if I can get this right...


Italics bold: Texting

Italics: Dreams

Italics underlines: Thoughts

MPOV
1 months later

I was running in the forest trying to get away from what ever it was I was running from ,i heard the branches crackle behind me as I turned, tripping over a stone in the ground.I fell my hands bracing my fall, I stood quickley brushing the dirt off my hands and knees then looking around hearing something coming for me.

“I love you.”It whispered into my ear its breath tickling my skin as the person stood behind me , hands settled on my hips , oxygen caught in my throat as I turned my head to see who it was, I gasped it was-

“Joe.”I say sitting up sweat covering my chest and forehead I wipped it then layed back down with sigh and a grunt. I jumped hearing my cell phone buzzing ontop of my dresser, I glanced at it then opened it.
Its Read;

B:Hey, its Brendon do you wanna have coffee?

M:No sorry.

B: Its alright later...i will have you.

M: What? Exscuse me?

I looked at the phone slightly confused I laid my head back down on the pillow and sighed, Brendon was beginning to creep me out.I then looked at the clock it read 8 20 am, I groaned pulling the cover back over my head.

“Too early!”I growl then stand not being able to fall back asleep, I decided to bug somebody afteri get dressed, I saw joes number sticking out like a sore thimb and decided to text him.

M: Jooooeeee, are you awake?

About 5 minutes later

J: Now I am, something wrong?

M: No I am bored though, how are you and your girlfriend?

I bit my bottom lip nervously

J: thats a funny thing actually she broke it off with me cuz I wouldnt buy her a car....

M: OMG thats messed up, I wanna do something how about we go get some ice cream or no better yet Starbucks.

J: Sounds kewl, meet you there in 30. the one closest to Patricks I am assuming?

M:Yeah, see you soon.

I jump off my bed and launched my self into my closet searching for something to wear when I pulled
out my red and black corset top and black skirt, I pulled on my black Vans and applied my eye liner and eyeshadow. I looke my self over and smirked, I looked good.... I waked down the stairs seeing my keys sitting on the table, I grabbed them then left a note for Patrick.

'Went to Starbucks to meet a friend.
Be home later...maybe
Marissa! XOXOX'

I ran out of the house startingthe car I only have 5 minutes to get there, I couldn't wait to see him I was surpirsed he was even in town at the time, but they all lived pretty close together anyway. I pulled into the Parking lot and turned the car off walking into Starvucks Joe was sitting in a corner, and I smiled at his fro and now her looked like he had a 5 o'clock shadow.

“Hey.”I say sitting down at he table with him and he smiles weakly.

“Hey, so what have you been up to?”He asked and I grinned.

“Playing hide and go text with Brendon, he is creeping me out...”I tell him my hands on the table as i set my keys and purse down.

“Like what is he saying to you?”Joe asked a little intesively as he sat forward I pulled my cell phone out of my purse and showed him the text from this morning.

“That is a bit obsessive.”Joe says to me andi nod agreeing with him.

“What should i do about it?”I asked him and he sighed putting his hand over mine.

“Call the police and change your phone number...i am here for you.”he says to me and i blush once again cursing my pale skin tone.I heard the door bell ring on the Starbuck entrance and I looked over seeing Brendon shaking off his hat and the snow falling to the floor as he looked up his eyes fixated on me and Joe, his hand still on top of mine. We looked at each other and he gripped my hand a bit tighter, then glancing back at Brendon.
Sign up to rate and review this story