Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 8

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-28 - Updated: 2008-01-29 - 699 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 8

PS.I want to thank my Permanant beta read Ellen Thank you! your awesome i thought i lost i but i didnt..so haha okay im done...lol
~~ Mrs. Stump221 ~~



“Pete, we need to go to the store.” I told him. He glanced at me.



“Then go.” He said. I looked at him and then at my hands. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the two-storey house slamming the door behind me. It had been nearly 4 months since the problem that had occurred with Brendon, and things between me and Pete had changed, for the worse.

It was like he just didn't care anymore. He didn't hold me like he used to. we didn't kiss like we used to and when we did it wasn't real. It was like he felt like he was being pressured, I loved him, but he was pushing me away. It was like trying to move a rock the size of Mount Everest.

*

I walked into the store. People looked at me and snickered. I looked horrible. I had nice clothes on but I had bags under my eyes and I looked like I had been run over by a truck. I bumped into someone and I mumbled a soft sorry. The person smiled and I looked up to see my brother.



“Patrick, oh my Jesus, I missed you so much, its gotten worse, I don’t know how much more I can take.” I told him. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me.



“He is still ignoring you then?” Patrick asked looking at me. I sighed.



“No its not that, he talks to me but its like I am his servant or something, I don't have any respect for him anymore, he doesn't love me.” I told Patrick. His face turned into a frown as he saw tears falling down my face.



“Andy, Joe, can you continue her shopping for her, give them the list.” Patrick said. I handed Joe the list. Our hands brushed momentarily but just enough to send a jolt through my body; I smiled thinking 'He has a girlfriend.' We looked at each other before I turned back to Patrick.



“We're going to have a talk with him, just us three, okay?” Patrick said and I nodded.



*

We walked into the house. I covered my mouth as I saw him making out with Ashlee Simpson, his ex girlfriend. I felt like I was going throw up. I had trusted him, of all the people in the world. Patrick had warned me so many times about Pete and so had Joe. I cared about Joe a lot, but he had a girlfriend and was probably going to live happily ever after without me. Wait, why was I thinking those things, I loved Pete...didn’t I?



I closed my eyes and walked out of the house hearing things break and fall as Patrick started to yell.

I fell to my knees crying, knowing it was something along those lines. Ashlee walked out with an apologetic look on her face.



“Come on, go pack your things.” Patrick told me as he helped me stand up. I walked up the stairs.



“Marissa, please don't leave!” I heard Pete yell as I ran up the stairs going to get my suitcase. I opened the drawers feeling a hand snaking around my waist. I looked to see Pete.



“Please don't leave me baby.” He said kissing my neck. I shoved him off.



“Oh please, you have acted like I was nothing since what happened with Brendon! Don't please don't leave me baby, me, Gosh Damn it!” I said shoving my stuff in my suitcase. I zipped it then carried it down stairs.



“I will always love you, Pete, but I can’t be with some one who doesn't respect and love me in return.” I said as I put my bags in the trunk of Patrick’s Honda Civic. I then shut the trunk door and then climbed into the car. I looked back as we started to pull away.



“Patrick, it hurts....” I cried. He grabbed my hand and held it reassuring me it was all okay now.
Sign up to rate and review this story