Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 13

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Hehe you know the drill im not gonna tell you

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-03-26 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 1062 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 13:


“Well hello to you too.”I say to him and he wags his little tail, I pet his head kiss the top of it when I feel hands on my shoulders, I laugh turning around expecting to see Pete but I was wrong, it was Brendon...

“PETE!”I scream and i hear him running down the stairs.

“Aw, gonna ruin our fun honey.”He says pulling me up by the arm and I yelp in pain, I hear the front door open, Ryan furrowed his eye brows.

“You said you went going to hurt her, how can you do that to someone you love, I think your just obsessed over her!”He shouts out and we hear yelp come from Brendon to see Hemmingway had bit into his leg and I leapt out of his grasp and grabbed Hemmy and pulled him over to Pete.

“Good boy.”I say kissing the dogs forehead.

“Brendon I don't know how to put this in a good way, but I don't love you , and I am sorry you have feelings for me but I am never going to be able to return them, I am sorry, maybe you should move on. I can still be friends with you but I don't want you to get the wrong Idea here, I don't like you that way.”I say to him standing a few feet in front of him.

“So you wern't lying?”He asked looking don and I nodded no.

“I'm-”

“No, I am sorry.”He says hugging me tightly I heard the click of something metal and I shove him back, i see the weapon in his hands and I cover my Mouth.

“No Brendon wait!”I scream and he looks at me.

“Don't do what ever your about to do, please...”I say to him.

“I was going to shoot you.”He says and I close my eyes knowing that was the answer.

“Please don't, please just don't do it, because you'll be taking away more than one life...”I say putting a hand on my stomach.

“Please, don't.”I beg him closing my eyes waiting for the sound when I felt a hand touch my stomach, thats when I actually realized how close we were. “I wont do it then...”He said dropping the gun.

“Thank you.”I said as I fell to my knees cradling my stomach.

“Your Pregnant!?”Pete asked still shocked and I nodded.

“Is it mine?”He asked and I nodded again.

“I just found out the other day, I was going to tell you.”I say to him and he laughs.

“Sure you were, when were you planning on telling Joe?!”He yelled and I winced knowing he hit a soft spot.

“The same time I told you, I am in love with him Peter, and I want you in this babies life as its father, but will you be there for it?” I asked him handing him the ultrasound pictures.

“Yeah I will be.”He says to me and I sigh in relief, putting my face into my hands.

“Marissa, I am sorry.”Brendon says to me and I stand hugging him, I feel his body shake as he began to cry, I closed my eyes not able to handle seeing a man cry, I had never handled it well.

“Whats going on?”I heard Joe's confused voice.

“Were all cool now....” I say in a soft voice then walk up the stairs and sit on my bed quietly when I hear the door open.

“Were you going to tell me about the baby?”Joe asked as he walked in and sat next to me, he sounded a bit angry.

“Yes, I was.”I say to him truthfully.

“Why didn't you...”He asked.

“I was going to but I had to wait till the right time...”I said seriously.

“What so I could finds out you were pregnant after he shot you, and I lost you both!?”He asked sounding like a pissed off rhino.

“I am sorry okay! I am sorry I didn't tell you right away , I went through this with Pete, since it is his baby, I wanted to tell you together though....”I say tears falling down my face as I told him.

“How far long are you?”He asked quietly.

“3 and half months.”I say to him and he shakes his head.

“Your going to tell me you didn't miss 3 months of not having a cycle?”He asked laughing slightly.

“Just tell me the truth! Were you going to tell me?!”He asked , I looked up at him and shook my head.

“Yes I fucking was, gosh damn it! Get over your self and listen to me, I swear to god I was going to tell you! I love you Joe Trohman and I would never keep something of this magnitude away from you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you! I love you so much that I am scared to even say it after what happened the last time I said it, he cheated on me and then we ended up breaking it off, and no I am not talking about Pete, I am talking about some one deeper into my past, a guy named Jacob Wrightly, we went to middle school together, puppy love, I loved him with my whole heart, he never said it back though, it was always a, I know or okay, or a I know you do, or you better, I want some one who replies to me and I hope you will do that but I don't know if you will because of how your treating me now.”I say taking in a deep breath.

“I am sorry.”He says wrapping his arms around me and kissing the flesh on my neck I hear the crack in his voice that lets me know he is crying, I kiss his lips and run my fingers through his hair smiling.

“Its okay, lets just not yell for a while...”I say kissing him again and he kisses me back.

“I love you, Joe..”I say to him and he smirks.

“I love you too, Marissa.”He says to me and I grin kissing him again then laying down on the bed and slowly falling asleep to the rhythmic beat of his heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story