Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

chapter 14

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

come on! oh yeah you love m say it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-26 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 834 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 14:

“I love you, Joe..”I say to him and he smirks.

“I love you too, Marissa.”He says to me and I grin kissing him again then laying down on the bed and slowly falling asleep to the rythmic beat of his heart.

JPOV
I wake up with her head on my chest her breathing is slow and calm so I guessed she was still asleep from the tiring from last nights events, I close my eyes and sighed, I was in love and I loved and I was loving every second of it.

“Joe, are you awake?”I heard her soft voice ask and I laughed.

“Yeah, I didn't wake you did I ?”I asked and she nodded no smiling.

“Oh I thought you were asleep.”I tell her and she laughs.

“Thats alright, lets go get something to eat.”she says and I nod sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

“Come on cave man.”I hear her say as she walks down the stairs and I laugh and chase her into the kitchen.

“You'll pay for that.”I say to her and she giggles and Pete shakes his head and grunting then sipping his coffee. “You do look like a cave man though.”Pete says agreeing with her and she laughs holding her stomach.

“Ya'll quite messing with the fro!”I say and they laugh.

“the fro? Your funny.”she laughs and then looks down at her hands.

“So how are we going to go about the baby?”She asked being the only one to mention it since the night before. “Well, I don't know.” Pete says looking at her.

“Pete is going to be apart of its life with out question and I hope you will be too, Joe.”She says and I nod taking her hand in mine. “I thought you were on birthcontrol....”Pete said seriously and i laughed.

“I am, was... yeah was. But sometimes it doesn't work we all know that it is only 99.9% sure of me not getting pregnant and I was that 00.1% lucky me huh?” She said laughing slightly.

“Yeah now you get to carry around a little me!”Pete says and I smirk.

“Oh jesus save me....”She says acting like it was a curse.

“Hey!”He says tickling her and he ran out of the room going to go get dressed.

“Dude your okay with the baby right?”Pete asked me and I nodded.

“I want kids with her some day...”I tell him and he nods.

“I know the feeling but, I haven't found the right one yet but she is pregnant and there is nothing we can do about it.”He says with his hands folded on the table leaning back in the chair.

“Your right, I am gonna propose to her soon ,maybe like on her birthday.... maybe, I need a ring first.” I say seriously and he nods, then looks back at the kitchen drawer.

“Hold on... dude, I was going to use this ring for her but, I think you would work it better than me now...” Pete says handing him the box.

“You were going to propose to her?”I asked and he nodded.

“Then Brendon messed everything up, but we wern't meant for each other...”Pete says seriously and I nod thanking him for the ring and sticking it in my pocket as she walked in wearing a mini skirt and a tank top of course she was wearing leggings because is was freakin cold as hell but she looked hot none the less.

“Wow babe, nice, you work it better than anyone I know...”I say kissing her and then sitting back down. “Thank you.”She says sitting down glancing at Pete's coffee.

“I Want some coffee, but its bad for the baby so I will have hot cocoa.”She says and I laugh as she goes to the cubboard still remebering where things were when she left and she stopped looking at the counter, I saw Pete stand.

“Whats wrong?”He asked her.

“We, ummm, I was just remebering.”She said blushing, I saw his cheek turn a shade of pink andi shook my head.

“Ya'll are nasty...”I say laughing slightly then going into the living room.

“Joe, are you alright?”I hear her voice as she jumps over the couch and sits next to me.

“Yeah, why?”I ask her and she kisses me and I put my hand on her hip pulling her closer to me grinding my hips into hers and he moaned slightly.

“NO SEX on the COUCH!”I heard Pete yell and we laughed and continued kissing.

“What about on the floor?!”She asked and we heard him laugh.

“No!”He said laughing slightly..

“Maybe another time then.”She says winking at me and I feel my pants being tighter than they were before.

“Shit..”I say laying my head back and closing my eyes trying to forget about my happy friend that was in my pants.
Sign up to rate and review this story