Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

chapter 15

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 1043 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/n: Waz up!? I havent done one of these in forever, okay Joe and Marissa are together now Yaaay, I have written 4 chapters in one day don't you love me, well its coming to me like rain in a rain forests cuz I am awesome like that! Oh yeah! You love me and you know it...so tell me what you think I wont post a chapter until I get at least 2 reviews!

Chapter 15:

5 months later (she is 8 months along)

“Patrick can you help me up please?”She asked her brother as she tried to sit up and failed miserabley every time. Her stomach was 5 times the size it usually was and she sometimes thought she was going to implode. “Alright, thank you.”She says to him as he pulled her up and then stood.

“The doctor told you to stay in bed...”Joe says as he walks in and she shrugs as his hand rubs her stomach. “So...what? I am hungry...”She says as she makes her way down the stairs seeing Pete walk through the front.

“Pete! Whats up dude.”She says and he laughs hugging her.

“My mom says hi and she wants to see her grand baby when its born so she is coming down for a while.”Pete says hugging her and puts a hand on her stomach rubbing it .

“So how is the baby?”He asked and she smiled.

“He is just fine.”She says and he grins.

“Its a boy?” He said smiling and she nodded happily.

“So its Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the 4th ?”He said and she laughed and nodded yes.

“You and your long ass names.”She said laughing slightly then hugging him again.

“Can you maybe I don't know talk to Joe maybe, he has been a little distant lately, like he is upset or something....”She tells him and he nods seriously pointing upstairs.

“Yeah he is in our room.”She says and he walks up the stairs leaving him bags by the door, his hair was a bit longer but it wasn't as bad as Joe's he looked like the abonable snowman with brownish black hair. Patrick was still the same really and so was Andy except her grew a small beard. Marissa had changed quite a bit, her hair was and inch longer her body wasn't as curvy because she was with child, her eyes were a lighter shade of green then before.

“'Trick' do you think i'm fat?”She asked her brother who had somehow gotten down stairs before her.

“No I do not....”He says quoting the line all men use when a female asked the question.

“Tell me the truth...”She says looking at him, her hands on her hips.

“No your not fat your pregnant, and might I add a lot of men think pregnant women are sexy, and being pregnant suits you, you have this glow around you now...”He says laughing and she smiles.

“I really want Joe to shave off his collection of hair before the baby is born....”She says and he laughs shaking his head a bit.

“I don't know, I juts don't want the baby to pull it and him get hurt or something, what if he chokes on it in his sleep or something, seriously, its a hazard to us all.”I say jokingly and I hear someone coming down the stairs, I look behind me to the best of my ability.

“Next time you want to find out why I am so depressed don't send him up to do it for you, ask me your self.”He says grabbing his coat his hand on the door handle.

“Joe wait, whats wrong?” She asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

“Have you ever wondered why your father didn't like you?”Joe asked seriously...

“No, he said its because he wanted a boy...”

“Wrong, your mother cheated, she got pregnant with you and your father never forgave her, your brother was concived on their wedding night, Patrick told me but never told you because it would kill you, but I think its high time to realize that this relationship isn't going to make it.”He says and she looks down all of a sudden feeling dizzy.

“Are you breaking-up with me?”She asked and he opened the door and left.

“Patrick is it true? Am I a product of an affair, who is my father?!”She yelled angrily at her older brother who just sat at the table in shock.

“Patrick?!”She yelled more forcefully.

“I'm sorry, I didn't think you would want to know-”He says standing up when she puts a hand to her stomach and held onto the wall.

“Oh shit, I think my water just broke!”She exclaims and Pete walks down the stairs.

“Please tell me she peed on her self...”He says rushing to her side helping her to the car.

“Patrick the bag, get the baby bag please oh shit that hurts...”She says closing her eyes as she felt a wave of pain consume her. “I want Joe there, please I want him there when he the baby is born...please.”She says and Patrick nods going to find him.

“Pete, quite watching me and drive us to the fucking hospital.”She says and he nods.

“Sorry.”He says as we pull in to the ambulance entrace, he walked me in.

“We need help over here, she is only 8 months!”Pete yelled and a nurse rushed over to them and they put her in a wheel chair.

“How far apart are your contractions?”She asked and Marissa looked at Pete.

MPOV

“About 6 minutes.” He tells her and I groan in pain.

“Alright , don't push...”She says to me and i nod okay when I see Patrick and Joe rush in with Andy not far behind with his girlfriend that I oh so greatly put together.

“Oh my jesus it hurts.”I say holding on to the chair when I feel it replaced with a hand.

“Joe...”I say and he nods looking sorry, he had a look in his eye that told me everything he needed to say and I squeezed his hand in assurance that it was okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story