Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

chapter 16

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 967 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 16:


Nobody's POV

“Mame we did everything we could to save your son, we're sorry.”The doctor said two months later Marissa out her head in her hands and began to cry, none of the guys around to hold her because they had left for the tour, she pulled out her cell phone and called Pete.

“Hey, umm I know your not in right now but, I had to call you this is , I just cant believe he is gone, this morning on of his lungs collapsed and he died a few minutes ago at 10:23pm, I am sorry to have to tell you this though, I really thought he was going to be okay, but I don't know if I can be alone right now so I might be with a friend when you return just give me a call or whatever.”she says while crying her eyes out.

“May I see him one last time?”She asked and the doctor nodded and lead her into a room, he was laying on a tiny bed, his pale for motionless, his chest didn't move for a breath his eyes didn't move around under his eyelids, this conformed her worst fear, her son was indeed dead.

“My baby...”She running her hand over the top of his head in a caring gesture, the doctor had to wipe a tear from his eye in order not to begin crying a long with her, they had seen so much progress from him the last 3 weeks ,that everyone thought he was going to make it. She jumped when her cell phone rang she wiped away her tears and answered it.

“Hello...”

“Hey ,we'll cancel the tour, we're coming home.”Pete says then hanging up with a crack in his voice that told her he was crying too, she hung up her phone and hugged the doctor.

“Thank you, for what you did for my son, I don't know how to repay you, he may not be alive and with me now but he is in a better place, he is happier and not suffering anymore.”She says and the doctor hugs her back and he began to cry harder into the doctors white coat that signified his job at the hospital.

“I am sorry I couldn't save his life.”He says to her and she nods kissing her sons cool forehead and then turning leaving the hospital and going to her car, she slammed her hand on the steering wheel and rested her forehead against it, tears trickled down her face.

“Dear god, I know I shouldn't question you, but why did you have to take my baby, he was mine! All mine, I actually want him, not like some of those other women out there, I want my baby....”She says crying and taking out a tissue and wiping her nose and face, she calmed down which took a good 2 hours then began her drive home.

When she reached the house she walked up to her's and Joe's room and laid on the bed wit his pillow clinched to her chest for security, she felt the bed weigh down at the end, she looked at it to see Hemmingway, she petted his head and he curled up next to her somehow knowing what was wrong.

“Good boy...”She said kissing his head and dozing off to sleep.

Morning came quickly to her dissmay she had 20 missed calls on her phone, she shook her head and turned on the shower beginning her day like she always had before, she jumped when she climbed out of the shower seeing Pete sitting on the bed with heavy bags under his eyes, her pink towel was wrapped around her tightly and she went and sat next to him putting her hand on him as the tears flowed down both of there faces.

“We'll be okay...”She says to him and he began to cry harder.

“He was supposed to be okay, he would be here when we got back and I would have a son, I want a kid you know that, but now he is gone...i wont have a chance like that for a while now.”He says and she hugs him still holding her towel clinched in her hand.

“Let me get dressed and we can talk more downstairs..”She says to him and he nods agreeing as he walked out of the room Joe walked in hugging her from behind.

“I love you.”He says and she lays her head back on his shoulder.

“I love you too.”She says to him and kisses his lips pulling out some blue jeans and a t shirt.

“Lets go down stairs.”She says and he nods, they walked down the stairs, all of them looked like crap ,they all had bags under their eyes, and they all had been crying, she saw Patrick holding hands with the girl she had set him up with that one say when her and Pete we're still together. She smiled weakly at Patrick then hugged him tightly.

“So where is the funeral going to be held?”Andy asked, being the first one to break the thick tension.

“At the baby cemetary.”Marissa says looking at her hands as she began to cry again.

“We can talk about this later, right now lets just I don't know what to do...”Patrick says putting a hand on his sisters shoulder while Joe holds her to him tightly whispering sweet words in her ear.

“Its going to be okay...”Joe whispered and she nodded kissing him again then laying her head in his lap closing her eyes trying to drown out the pain of loss and want and know you can never have it again be cause its gone...
Sign up to rate and review this story