Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 17

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 1084 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 17:


“Joe, its been how long since we buried Peter?”She asked him and he looked at her.

“2 months...”He says and she hugs him tightly.

“Really, hasnt seemed like that long.”She says and he wraps his arms around her.

“Marissa, we have been through some tough times and I want you to know that I am here for you for everything and that I love you with all my heart, and if you will have me, I would like for you to become my wife...”Joe says pulling out the box Pete had given him almost 4 months ago.

“Oh my god, yes!”She says kissing him as he slid the ring onto her finger, she kissed him again this time with a bit more passion then before.

“I love you so much.”She tells him and he grins, “I love you too.”

“I am happy so happy, I just wish my son could be here.”She says as the guys walk in smirking know he had proposed , and knowing she had said yes because she had told Patrick she would if he had asked.

“So whens the wedding?”Pete asked smiling for the first time in a while, Marissa walked over to him and hugged him tightly, there would always be a bond between them two because of what they had shared together.

“I don't know when do you want it to be, Joe?”She asked her fiancée and he shrugged eating a sandwich that was in his dressing room. “How about March, you know its nice out and its spring that will give us 6 months to work out the wedding, not that we will need that much time but you get my drift.”She says and he nods agreeing.

“Oh hey babe.'People Magazine wants to do a interview on all of the Fall Out Boy's Girlfriends, will you do it? And you can annouce the big engadgement...”Joe says and Marissa turns to Pete..

“You have a girlfriend?”She says and he nods yes, moving and she saw he best friend Kayla.

“Oh my jesus! I missed you so much, how did you two meet, he is a great don't let him go and he can be an ass sometimes too so yeah.”Marissa says rambling on and on to her best friend about Pete and she laughed.

“I missed you too.”She says and hugs her.

“Okay, how do you two know each other?”Pete asked slightly confused.

“We went to high school together remember her Patrick , its Kaaaaaayylaaa.”She said in a singing voice.


“Oh yeah, I remember now...”He says blushing slightly.

“Funny.”Marissa says laughing at her brother who had previously had a crush on her in high school. She walked back over to Joe.

“Sure, I'll do it.”She says and they drag them quickly to the limo.

“See you in 2 hours.”They all yell and the girls growl.

All of the girls sat on a sofa, all four of them nervous as hell, a interviewer walked in and the all sat up as they were all laying back and talking about how good the other was in bed but Marissa couldn't compare, her and Joe hadn't gotten that far yet, I mean they had gotten pretty close but never all the way.

“So introduce your selves and who you are dating.”He says.

“I am Rachel, I am dating Andy.”

“I am Kayla I am dating Pete.”

“I am Marissa, and I am dating Joe.”

“I am Hailey, I am dating Patrick.” they all say and he nods taking down the notes.

“So Rachel how did you meet Andy...”

“Well, I met Andy through Marissa who pushed us into each other literally. She shoved me out of the meet and greet line and into him, we hit it off from there, but at that time she was dating Pete.”Rachel says and Marissa looks up.

“So you dated Peter Wentz?” He asks and she nods.

“Why did you two break up?”He asked.

“Thats a bit personal, I am not going to say, but we figured we just wern't right for each other.”

“Do you know why Fall Out Boy canceled their tour, some said they saw you were pregnant? Whose was it?”He asked and she stood.

“Maybe you should mind your own damn business.”She says and walks out of the room she bumps into Pete, he grabbed her hand.

“We'll do this together.”He says taking her hand in his, and she nodded, walking back in with him.

“ahh , hello Mr.wentz.”He says shaking his hand.

“She was pregnant, and it was my baby, but we are sad to say this is the reason she doesn't want to talk about it is because the baby was premeture and died two months after birth, thats why our tour was canceled.”He says looking at his hands then at Marissa who looking like she was about to cry, he grabbed her hand.

“Is there any romance between the two of you.”He asked.

“No, I think of him as a best friend now, we tell each other everything..”She says to the man finding her voice being able to speak.

“So how did you and Joe become a couple?”He asked.

“We went for coffee and some other personal stuff happened and we went through a lot together and then we hooked up.”She says rubbing her engadgement ring with her fingers.

“Are you engadged Ms. Stump?” The man asked surprised.

“Soon to be Mrs. Trohman.”She answers smiling.

“Kayla, how did you meet Peter?”He asked.

“We met in starbucks of course he cant get enough of sweet stuff, and we talked and hit it off, and I am actually an aspiring artist, so my band and I really apprecitate his help, but we really like each other..”She says smiling at him and he winks at her.

“Hailey, how did you meet Patrick?”he asked.

“through Marissa, at the same Meet and greet as Rachel.”She says smiling.

“Really, what a match maker you are.”He says smiling slightly.

“We talked a bit and after a while he asked me out and I couldn't say no to the puppy face he pulled.”Hailey says to him and he laughs.

“Alright, that should be it...”He says to them, and they stand. “Oh wait we need pictures...”he says and they all pose for a picture. Then leave the building.
Sign up to rate and review this story