Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

Chapter 18

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 808 words - Complete

0Unrated


At the end of the month Marissa saw they all had made the cover of People Magzine and the head line was...

'Fall Out Girlfriends'

She shook her head laughing then paying for it throwing it on the table infront of Joe and he smiled, then stood kissing her and she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him. “I love you so much.”She tells him and he smirks.

“You better., I love you too.”He says and she kisses him again.

“I am gonna get rid of my hair collection as you so sweetly put it.”He says to her and she smiles.

“Thank you.”She says kissing him with her hands on either side of his face then sitting on his lap, and running her fingers through his wild hair.

“Don't cut it too short, I like something to run my fingers through.”She says and he nods kissing her cheek then patting her leg motioning for her to get up so he could chop his hair a bit. “Be back in about 20 minutes.”He says to her going up stairs to cut his hair.
When he came back down the his hair was still slightly frizzy but he chopped off his beard she smiled and kissed him. “Thank you.”She says and he nods.

“My head feels 10 pounds lighter.” He says and she laughs hugging him, he lays his head ontop of hers and sighed contently, he could stay like this forever his arms wrapped around her waist and he head buried in his chest, the front door opened.

“Marissa, who is that?”Pete asked worriedly.

“Its Joe...”She says and he laughs.

“He cut his hair, I thought- never mind.”He says and she slaps his arm. “Thank for the confidence in me, I swear.”She says hugging Joe again.

“You haven't done anything yet have you?”Pete asked and she looked over.

“Is it that obvious?”She asked and he nodded yes.

“Wow..”Joe says kissing her lightly.

“Pete can we talk for a minute?”He asked and they walked up the stairs and she heard a couple of laughs then they both came down the stairs with a smirk on their faces.

“No I will have not have a threesome.”She says laughing and they snort.

“Ew, not we were talking man stuff.”Pete says and she laughs.

“Man stuff, what in the world...”She says and shakes her head holding her hands up in defeat.

“Marissa, can we postpone the wedding...”Joe asked finally.

“What? Is there something wrong?”She asked sitting down tears prickling her eyes.

“No no, I just I don't know I am scared and, I dont think I am ready for this step...”He says to her and Pete looks at them back and forth.

“Then maybe you shouldn't have even asked.”She said taking the ring off her hands and slamming it onto the table and walk out of the house quickly not able to take the humilation, Brendon was right, he was going to break my heart, more than once.

“I hate it when I am wrong...”She says putting her head in hands.

“Hey are you alright?”Pete asked sitting next to her.

“He proposed, then postponed the wedding becuase he is scared. Does he know how terrified I am right now, I don't even know if he wants me anymore, what if he thinks I am not the one for him and leaves me, Pete I love him and if I loose him I don't know what I will do.” She says shaking her head and resting it on her knees.

“He wont leave you, I know that much, he loves you a lot, and I admit he is pretty scared but probably not as much as you, you've been through more than him at this point of life, but don't walk out like that, he thought you broke up with him by doing that, he is in there right now terrified for his relationship with you.”Pete says taking her hand in his, people had been doing this to her a lot lately like she was a child and it made her feel safe, like she could do anything she wanted to anything was possible to her.


“Your right...” she says to him and walks back inside and kisses Joe his hands rest on her hips as she did so. “I love you , and I want to show you how much I love you, right now.”She says leading him up the stairs, Pete looked in on them and shook the thought from his mind and left the house to go shopping for Kayla.


A/n:Woo! Whats gonna happen I am gonna make it a lemon don't worry I am not really good with them but I will get better.....
Sign up to rate and review this story