Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

chapter 19

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 1472 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/n:Hello,
I am sad to say I wasn't able to make a lemon in this chapter I don't know it just didn't seem right, and I want it to be perfect you know, like almost real. So I am terribly sorry, but part of the reason I didn't write one was because I am not feeling well and I haven't been getting much sleep, so it has drained my artistic view on..Cough cough...you get my point.
Your ever so sorry Authoress,
Marissa/SesshomarusWench/Mrs_Stump221

I woke up next to Joe my eyes flutter open and I smiled then winced slightly. 'Why the hell am I sore?' I ask my self mentally and i look at him, he looked like a sleeping baby it almost killed me to have to get up for a bit, I felt him move and his arm wrapped around my waist. “Don't go...”He muttered and I laugh, then shook my head.

“I have to go to the store.”I say to him smirking.

“No you don't, have someone else do it...”He grunts tiredly.

“You know, I don't mean to bring it up but, why the hell am I so freaking sore...?”I ask him seriously and he laughs mischievously. “Maybe I am too big for you.”He says and I laugh blushing a bit before laying back down next to him covering up my chest in the process.

“Nah, that can't be it...”I say to him kissing his lips.

“Then it had to be all those positions then...”He says grinning and kissing me back and pulling me close to him letting me feel Joe Jr on my stomach.

“Thats so not cool.”I say to him and he laugh rolling us over so he is on top.

“Its too early...”I say to him as he puts the cover over his head laughing , we heard the door open.

“Ah, Shit sorry sis, but uhhh can we talk...”I hear Patrick's voice and I want to kill him....

“Uh mm sure.”I say shoving Joe off me and taking the comforter and wrapping it around me.

“Whats up?”I asked him and he sighed shaking his head then continuing.

“Mom and dad want to talk to us, and we all know it can't be good.”He says and I sigh.

“You interrupted my moment of happiness to tell me about that? Wow, Okay when are they supposed to be where ever it is they are supposed to be? “I asked him seriously scratching my forehead.

“Now, they are downstairs.”He says scratching his head and I growled. “Get out!”I yell and he runs out of the room shutting the door behind him.

“I'll be right back.”I say pulling on my pajama bottoms and top, then walking down the stairs brushing my hair while doing so. “What do you want?”I asked grouchily.

“Don't talk to us like that...”My father says to me and I snort then sit down.

“My house, I will speak as I please.”I say to him and he growls.

“Oh you old grizzly bear.”I say laughing slightly as Joe walked down the stairs.

“Oh your here to make it more bearable thank you come sit.”I say to him and he smirks.

“Marissa, I know you have noticed some things you and your brother don't have in common, and we didn't want to tell you but, your not our child, my sister, Amelia had a baby out of wedlock and she didn't want anyone to know, especially our parents, they were very religious people, but ever since she gave you up we haven't heard from her...”My- wait a second, they arent my parents?What the fuck...

“You mean to tell me, I am not your daughter and you didn't tell me this shit sooner?!”I asked raising my voice a bit and standing up Patrick stood also.

“Marissa don't raise your voice you'll hurt your mo-”

“I'll hurt my mothers feelings?! What the fuck ever she isn't even my mother,So don't tell me what do do okay! Just stay the hell out of my fucking life! I am so tired of this shit, my life has been one big train wreck and it was like you didn't care! If you loved you sister, my mother, then you would have cared for me like your own!”I screamed at them .

“If my mother actually knew what it was to love someone she wouldn't have left me like she did.”I say walking in to the kitchen I head my ex-dad walk in behind me his feet pounding in the floor.

“Don't talk about her that way, she loved you!”He yelled and I laughed ironically

“Did she now? I know thats a huge pile of shit because she wouldn't have left me! If that was the case I would have probably been happier as a teenager and not did drugs, but you know who pulled me out of that mess right, no not you, Patrick did, he was more of a father than you'll ever be! So you know what don't tell me what to do or how to act in MY home, if you feel you have to criticize me then get out of my home, you are not welcome here.”I say to him tears falling down my face as I began to cry, Joe walked in and rushed to my side holding me in his arms tightly not letting me go.

“Dad get out, you too mom, just let her calm down.”I heard Patrick tell them and I heard his mom mumble something but wasn't able to make it out. “Patrick, tell her who her father is for us okay?” His mom says and he nods.

“Uh mm mom told me to tell you who your father is....”Patrick said to me and I nodded to him then glanced up out of Joe's chest.

“Your father is a big time lawyer, he lives in Ziegler,Illinois...” Patrick tells me and I nod then go to a web site, that had his name on it.

“Henry Owens, did he even know about me...?”I asked looking at how I go his hair and eyes, and smile. Patrick nodded no and I laughed ironically once again.

“Then when I go to see him how will he know who I am?”I ask him and Patrick sighs, then looks down.

“We'll go with you....”Patrick tells me seriously and Joe touches my shoulder gently

“Thanks..”i say to them and they nod smiling.

“Sure.”Joe says and I kiss him lightly when my phone buzzed.

Pete: So whats up?

Marissa:I am not Patrick's sister...my mom abandoned me....

Pete: R u serious? Wow, thats surprising....

Marissa:Yeah your telling me..i was so angry....

Pete: Sooooo...what now?

Marissa: I am gonna go meet him....

Pete:Who?

Marissa: Lol my dad....

Pete: riiight I knew that...>.<

Marissa: Uhuh..

Pete: I did...

Marissa:Suuurrrreeee, you didn't...

Pete: Whatever....

Marissa: I'm out Joe be callin me...

Pete: Ew...

I laughed then walked up the stairs seeing Joe laying on the bed, I grinned and straddled his waist.

“What did you want?”I asked him and his hands held my waist his eyes closed.

“Lets go back to sleep.”He says rolling us over so he is on top, and i giggle.

“No you horny toad.”I tell him shoving him off and then standing fixing my tank top.

“I have to make some calls since we're postponing our wedding.”I say to him smiling weakly.

“Marissa, I want you to know I love you, a lot, I am only doing this to you know get myself ready for this okay, my feelings will never change for you.”He standing and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“I know, but I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you...”I say to him and he nods kissing my neck trying to lead me back to the bed backwards and I laugh kissing him.

“I have to go make some calls! Then we can have our fun...” I say to him then grab the phone calling the priest.

“Hi, I need to postpone our wedding, last name Trohman and Stumph.”I say to the man over the phone and I hear him shuffling through some papers.

“Alright, thank you...”I say I looked at Joe.

“They moved it to July 26th 2008.” I say to him and he nods.

“We can cancel if need be.”I say to him shoving him on the bed and then kissing him softly.

“We wont have to I promise.”He says grunting into the kiss as I ground into him impatiently
Sign up to rate and review this story