Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

chapter 20

by Mrs_Stump221 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 1248 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/n:Hello peoples,
I am very happy wit this story right now so yeah, I love you all for your reviews but I want to make a couple things clear, I am writing this story for a friend, and she gave me the Jarissa theme that we have going on here so, yes this story I am writing for you Brandi!

Joe + Marissa = Jarissa
Go team Marissa!!!

Well anyways Rock on! And hope you like it!!!!!

-Marissa/ Sesshomaru's wench/ Mrs_Stump221


Chapter 20: Cause I'm always late...right?

(Joe POV)

I walked into the bathroom and saw Marissa hunched over the toilet loosing her breakfast into it violently I was at her side in and instant, I held her hair back and rubbed her back gently.

“Are you alright?”I asked her and she nodded then smiled then brushed her teeth.

“Its okay, I'll be alright a bug is going around anyway.”She says to me smiling and kissed my cheek after rinsing her Mouth and going down stairs, I looked at her then at the toilet and chased after her.

“Have you had your period?”I asked bluntly as she was talking to Pete.

“What?!”She said startled.

“Have you had it or not?”I asked curiously.

“Uhhmmm, look can we talk about this later?” She says to me a bit startled.

“Uhhmm let me think no, this is important...”I say to her.

“No.. I haven't had it...”She says to me quietly to me and Pete looks up.

“Your pregnant! Oh my gosh! Yaaaay...”Pete says hugging her gently and putting his head to her stomach.

“Um Peter panda its not for sure yet...”She says laughing slightly feeling uncomfortable.

“Oh I knew that.”He says smirking at me and then going to sit back down at the table drinking his coffee. I look at her and sigh. “When were you going to tell me you were late?”I asked her seriously.

“Oh not that again!.”She says laughing angrily.

“Yes that again because believe it or not I love you Marissa Stump and if you don't believe me then your going to have to live with it because its true!”I say to her and pull her into my arms.

“Don't keep me locked out...”I whisper to her kissing her roughly on the lips then hugging her to me.

“I was going to tell you, I promise, but I wasn't sure and I wanted to be sure before I told you, I don't want it to happen again....”She whispers to me and tears fall down her face.

“It wont...”I say to her and she sighs looking down at her feet.

“So she is pregnant!? AWESOME!”Pete yells hugging her again.

“Uhmm, help.”She whispers.

“Your on your own.”I say to her laughing.

“Aww your mean!” she says to me laughing,

“ No, I am not.” I say to her rubbing my chin, my beard was coming back.

“ Don' t shave it off this time, wait a bit longer.” She says and winks at me as she hugs Pete back then prying his hands off her waist, when he cell phone buzzed in her pocket.

“ Hellllo?” She answered.

“ Hey, want to get some food?” Brendon asked on the other line.(He doesn't know tis Brendon but you do okay?)

“ Uh sure, where?” She said I wonder who she is talking to...

“ I am gonna go get some lunch with Brendon and I will call you if I need anything.” She says and kisses me on the lips slowly then kisses Pete's cheek and he wiped it off.

“ Ew, Joe's slobber.” He says laughing and she hits his arm.

MPOV

“ hey, whats up?” I say to him hugging him I felt his hand touch my lower back and i look down at my feet hopping he was over me.

“ Nothing really I was in town and I thought I would give you a ring.” He says to me and I laugh smiling at him. He smiled back as we sat at a table and ordered our food,i ordered something simple, a salad and he ordered everything I didn't. (funny).

“So, how have you been?” I asked him and his hand touched mine.

“ I'm not going to lie, I still love you, but I am doing fine. How about you, Ms future Mrs Trohmania.” He says smirking a bit his hand still on top of mine, I moved my hand and placed it in my lap.

“ We postponed the wedding...” I tell him looking down.

“ I told you he would do this.” Brendon says his hand touching my cheek as tears filled my eyes, he wiped them away about to press his lips to mine when I turned my head.

“ I wont cheat on him.” I say to him standing, placing a fifty on the table, then walking away from him, I heard him stand and run after me.

“ Marissa wait, just a kiss please.” He begged me as he shoved me into my car, I felt my heart pang at his pleads and begging I shook my head no and had tears in his eyes also, I shook my head.

“ Fuck it.” I say and press my lips to his his mouth moved on mine and I pulled away.

“ good bye Brendon.” I say getting into my car and driving off quickly, tears falling down my face, I pulled out my cell phone.

“ Joe, I am sorry so sorry.” I say into the phone.

“ Whats wrong?” He asked I could hear him stand.

“ I had to kiss him I didn't know what he was gonna do I am sorry I was scared and I , am sorry” I say pulling over as lights flashed behind me.

“ Ms. Please roll down your window.” The officer says and I look at him smiling weakly.

“ Are you alright miss, you were speeding 20 miles over the speed limit.” He says seeing the tear stains on my face and I nodded.

“ We can talk when I get home, I got pulled over sorry baby.” I say to him hanging up handing the man my license and registration.

“ Do you want to tell me what happened?” He asked concerned when I saw Brendon pulled up in a car behind me and I cursed.

“ Shit, what does he want now?” I mummered under my breath as he walked over to the passenger side of the car. “ Sir, does she know you?” The man asked and i nodded.

“ Baby, we can leave, we can be together.” He whispers in my ear, and I shake my head no.

“ I am sorry Brendon, I can't do that, I am pregnant and I am not going to leave Joe I love him....” I say to him looking at my hands.

“ You kissed me like you meant it though...” He whispers touching my lips as the officer leaves us to talk and just giving me a warning. “ Brendon, I only did that because I was scared of what you would do to me....” I say to him and i hear the same click I heard that night when he threatened to shoot me.

“ Drive.” He says and I nod starting the car and driving off.

“ We're going to my house.” He says pointing to the left keeping the gun at waist level so no one would see it, I text 911 Brendon's house to Joe' s cell phone and sighed, hopefully he got it in time.
Sign up to rate and review this story