Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

chapter 21

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 946 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 21 :


I woke up laying on a soft couch a arm around my waist I turned around half expecting it to be Joe, so I kept my eyes closed and kissed the person behind me, I heard a soft moan escaped the persons lips and his hand groped my ass. I laughed and opened my eyes seeing ....Brendon, yeah my worst fears had been confirmed I sat up startled.

“ You didn't seem to mind.” He says smirking grabbing me by the waist and pulling me on top of him.

“ Why do you want me?” I asked him as I felt the growing bulge in his pants grow larger.

“ I think its a pretty easy question to answer, really, you gorgeous sexy and smart funny and all mine.” He says kissing my neck and I closed my eyes fighting back the urge to let him do what he wanted to me.

“ Brendon, no.” I say to him and he growls.

“ Then be stubborn .” He says laying me down on the couch quickly and pinning my hands above my head ,i began to panic when he found my sensitive spot, a low moan escaped my mouth and I began to cry, I didn't want this.

“ Please stop.” I whimpered and he bit my lips and drew blood and licked his lips.

“Joe..” I whispered hopping he would come and save me from being ravished no matter how much I refused. I felt him part my knees with his leg and his hand made its way up my skirt.

“ Brendon, think about it, if I don' t want this what will it mean to you?” I ask him and he looks at me and pressed his lips to mine again and grinding into me, the front door slammed open, and he looked behind him and I saw Patrick looking rather pissed off.

“ Get off my sister you fucking prick!” He yelled pulling him off me and Joe ran to my side and I hugged him to me and kissed him repeatedly. “ You stay away from her or god so help me I don' t care who you are, I will kill you, she fucking trusted you.” Patrick says punching him In the face and hugging me to him tightly.

“ Are you alright?” He asked and I nodded he kissed my forehead and we left the house and I looked at Brendon and called Ryan telling him to come and check on him, because h had done it again and he sighed and said sorry.

“ Joe..i love you.” I say to him as I kissed him on the lips, we were huddled in the back seat of the car and I was sitting on his lap and i continued to move around in his lap.

“ You keep moving around and I will show you how much I love you right here.” Joe said growling slightly and Pete looked scared.

“ Ew....” Patrick said shaking his head trying not image it.
The next morning I woke up naked in Joe's arms and I kissed his neck, he saw the love mark Brendon had given and growled and nipped at it and I moaned, he had marked my sweet spot, Joe's hands rested on my hips and I straddled him and kissed his lips again.

“ I want you.” He says to me and I nod kissing him again and he rolled up over and I moaned into his mouth when he entered me quickly and roughly, my moan echoed through out the room and he covered my mouth with his and began moving inside me slowly. I raised my hips to meet each of his thrusts and we both collapsed tired and sweaty.

“ You done in there?” Patrick asked n I laughed blushing slightly.

“ Yes.” Joe says rolling off me and I cuddle up to him have the cover over my chest as my brother walked in. “ Uhmmm this feels weird...and awkward.” Patrick say slowly and I laugh.

“ Your dads here.” He says and I jump up putting my robe on and walking down stairs tying it shut, I saw a man standing by the front door and I walked over to him.

“ Your marissa?” He said to me and I nodded as Joe walked down the stairs in his boxers.

“ Hey babe I am gonna use your shampoo..” He says and I smile and laugh.

“ Alright, dont use to much.” I say to him and he kisses me and walked up the stairs.

“ I cant believe your going to marry him, he looks like a cave man.” He says snorting.

“ A sexy caveman, and good in bed too, so what did you want, you ignored all my calls and now your here, why?” I asked curiously

“ I am going to bring you home with me, you are not going to stay here thats for sure...” He says looking around.

“ What the fuck ever I am 22 years old kiss my ass, you cant , make me do anything, and plus on my birth certificate it says my father is David Stumph, not you so I can have you arrested.” I say to him and he shakes his head leaving angrily.

“ He was trying to take your woman Joe.” Pete says and I laugh hugging him and he hugs me back.

“ Nah your trying to steal her.” Joe said laughing as he walked out seeing us hugging.

“ Maybe...not.” He says and I laugh and kiss Joe passionately.

“ Wow, that was awesome, do it again.” Joe says and i pull him into the bed room taking his towel off his waist and pulling him on top of me going for round '2'.
Sign up to rate and review this story