Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Brother and His Band

chapter 22

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 1129 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 22:

JPOV


I woke up her arm over my chest and her head resting on my shoulder, I couldnt believe Brendon almost raped her, she still hadnt told us what had happened for her to get to Brendon's house. I was worried what if he came back for her, what if she lost the baby, wait, we didn't even know if she was pregnant for sure yet, so I picked up the phone and called the nearest clinic making her an appointment.

“ Babe, get up we have to take you to the doctors.” I say to her and hse sits up yawning.

“ I took the honors of making a baby appointment.” I say to her and she smiles weakly.

“ Im scared.” She says to me and I sigh hugging her, we were still naked.

“Baby, you should get dressed before we miss the appointment.” I say to her and she laughs getting up and pulling on a mini skirt and underwear, that were the lacey kind, the thing about our relationship was I had never let her meet my parents, I thought it was strange they hadnt even asked about her yet either.

“ Ready.” She says and I take it in a whole nother meaning.

“You perv get dressed.” She says as I grab her from behind holding her and I laugh and kiss her neck.

“Fine.” I say pulling on some boxers and a t shirt that were laying on the floor.

“ Lets go.” she says and I laugh as I chase her down the stairs she stops short as she sees Brendon, standing in front of the front door. He had a gun in his hand and she walked over to him, and I grabed her arm and she shook her head , telling me to let her go.

“ Brendon, what are you doing here?” She asked calmly taking his hand in hers, he heald it like a lover would and I went up stairs trusting her judgement and calling the police.

“ Lets go.” He says to her and I watch them leave.

MPOV

“ Take me to the clinic.” I tell him and he glances up at me.

“ I have a doctors appointment, then we can have our fun.” I say flirtingly my hand on his thigh, I could feel his arousal, it made me nervous, he grinned and we drove off. We walked in and I held his hand in mine, a couple of gilrs gasped, they saw the look of fear on my face.

“ I thought you were with Joe?” One asked.

“Brendon, go sit over there, ill be there in minute.” I say to him and he nods trusting me.

“ I am, call the police please, he is holding me against my will.please.” I beg them and one girl nods taking out her cell phone, I grab it and call joe.

“ Joe I am at the clinic.” Is all I say and I hang up thanking her and walking over to Brendon and sit on his lap trying to keep him off my plans trail, I kiss him and his hands hold my hips gentley, then he clinched then and I whimpered.

“ Why are we here?” He asked.

“ I might be pregnant.” I say to him and he growls.

“ Everytime I have you your pregnant.” He says rubbing my stomach, joe ran in a officer by his side I ran over to him quickly some how escaping Brendons furious grasp on my hips, Joe held me in his arms as I cried, a doctor took us to the back for my appointment as Brendon was arrested for kidnapping and armed with a dangerous weapon.

The doctor held the little remote over my stomach and I waited nervously as he moved it around and he smiled, I smiled weakly.

“There they are your about 4 months along now.....” He says and my face paled.

“T-they?” I studder.

“ Yes, your having twins.” The man tells me and I black out.

JPOV
I looked at Marissa and she had passed out the doctor patted her face till she came to and told her everything would be fine, he gave her some vitamins and then we left, Brendon would be put away for a few weeks so we would be free for a while.

“Hey, can you believe it Twins...” I say to her and she msiles putting a hand over her stomach and nodding.

“I am scared joe...” She says to me and I take her hand in mine.

“Dont be.” I say and kiss her knuckles.

5 months later

“Joe, I think its time...” I hear her whisper as we sit down at the award ceremony and I glance at her and sigh, I grabbed her hand.

“How bad are the contractions?” I asked.

“Bad...shit my water just broke....”She says and the guys look at her Pete began to panic he helped her back out hsoving the reporters out of the way asi carried her throug the crowd of people as she did her breathing.

Our daughter and son were born at 6:30 am the next morning, Alexia Faith Trohman and Joesph Trohman the 2nd were born on April 22nd, 2008 in Brooklyn ,New York. During the rest of our marriage we had 4 more children;

Aaron Mitchell Trohman August 15 2009

Victoria Rose Marie Trohman & Micheal Trohman September 14th, 2010

Patrick Peter Andrew Trohman January 1st ,2012

We lived a long happy marriage together and I don't regret anything we had or what ever happened in our marriage it was meant to happen, I love her even now that she has passed I know my time is coming soon, new music has taken over but everyone will remember Fall Out Boy even as Patrick and the guys got married and had kids of their own they became a legend, we became famous in the hearts of our true fans, and the ones who were just lusting after us.....

Nurse POV

I walked into Mr. Trohman's room he had a peaceful look set upon his face, his wife had died earlier that week and we all knew he wouldn't be far along because the love they shared was strong and indeffinate, I unplugged his machine and wrote down his time of death, 2:30 am Friday June 21st 2056.

“These are the lives you love to lead.” I whispered to myself turning off the lights and going to tell the doctor the news so he could inform his family and brother in-law.

A/n:OMG I finished it! Did you like it!? You better have lol Jk it took me a while to finish this, yeah they breed like bunnies I know thats the point! Tell me how you liked it and I will reply to you when I can!

Love me always and forever

~~Marissa~~
Sign up to rate and review this story