Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Still. The red Ashlee? Its gross."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

Stuttering 28 Joe got this stupid look on his face and I looked at Pete and rolled my eyes. Sometimes I wondered about these boys. I opened the first box and Ashlee walked in. When she saw me she ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 1678 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 28
Joe got this stupid look on his face and I looked at Pete and rolled my eyes. Sometimes I wondered about these boys. I opened the first box and Ashlee walked in. When she saw me she looked relieved.
"Oh my god! You're here!" Ashlee said as she gave me a hug and touched my hair.
"Still. The red Ash? Its gross." I repeated.
"Whatever. Where's your sister from another mother?"
"Don't ever say that again."
"Where's Gin?"
"In Bar-ce-lo-na."
"Why?"
"Family vacation."
"Oh, wow. Excuse me."
"I know. She comes back the 2nd. I'm still pissed. But whatever. You can be her replacement. Don't any of you guys repeat that."
i pointed at the guys and they all did a zipped lip thing and that was that.
Patrick jumped, hopped and skipped in front of me. I looked at him and kissed his lips. Did he need a kiss? That wasn't it, Patrick kept doing this weird dance thing.
"What is it Pa?" I asked.
"Open, open, open." Patrick squealed pushing the wrapped gifts in my direction.
"Fine."
I went through the few presents that Patrick handed me. They were beautiful. Beautiful and expensive. An engraved heart shaped locket from Tiffany's, some clothes, a Marc Jacobs bag, I didn't know if this man was trying to buy my love or apologize. Whatever it was I just smiled, said thank you and gave him a hug.
"There's one more." Patrick said running into another room and back out.
This one came in a poorly, if rushed, wrapping and had air holes. My mind raced as I laughed thinking about giant lizards and anthrax. How those 2 got together in my mind will be the death of me to figure out.
Like the way Darling got Lady in 'Lady In The Tramp' I ripped open the paper and the box flaps. Then this little head came poking out and started to lick my hand. My mouth dropped as I looked at Patrick.
He could take away everything he gave me today and left me with the part yorkie, part Siberian husky and that would be all I needed. He was all white with a grey patch.
"I love him already Gingy!" I squealed throwing myself on Patrick and kissing his lips.
Pete walked over and rubbed my puppy's head.
"What's his name?" Pete asked.
"I don't know..." I said softly.
I looked at my puppy and we started intently at each other.
"How about Mozart?" I suggested.
Hemingway gave a little howl and I looked at him.
"So that's a go Hemmy?" I asked.
Hemingway howled again and I high 5ed Ashlee.
There.
My new cute puppy has a name. Patrick looked exhausted sitting on the lazy boy with his eyes closed and head leaned back. I put the puppy down and sat on his lap to which he responded by lifting his head up and looking at me lazily.
"Thank you for everything." I said as I kissed him.
"Anything for my Sweetness. You know that."
I held Patrick and all was right in the world at that moment. It all felt as if things were naturally aligned for the first time.
The guys had disappeared like they do while Ashlee and I sat there with Hemmy, Mozart and Sucka.
"You ok?" Ashlee asked.
"Yea, this was so thoughtful you know?" I said softly.
"I know. Patrick is such a good person. I'm so fucking glad he's got you. And I actually like you! Unlike Eli-"
Ashlee suddenly stopped and gave me this smile. I didn't know what that smile meant but by the look of her face it wasn't good. I sighed and stood up.
"Cali. I really love being your friend. Its like you're a celebrity and you should be in this place. It makes me feel-"
"Normal? Less from Texas? Human? Someone who doesn't have shitty red hair?"
"All those things...speaking of things. Can you please explain this meat thing to me?"
In that moment I had forgotten what brought us to this conversation in the first place and laughed my ass off. I walked out the room leaving the doggies in their kennels, with Ashlee trailing behind me and sighed.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Lets go this way. I go on in a bit." Ashlee stated as she walked into make-up.
I sat in a twirling chair and looked up at the ceiling. Patrick then called me and I felt more special. We spoke for about 5 minutes before I heard that call waiting beep on his end.
"I'm gonna take this Sweetness and I'll see you in a bit." Patrick said softly.
"Ok. Ashlee's about to go on anyway."
"Well then we're on after her set. Sweet."
"Sweet indeed."
"Later."
"Later Patrick."
"So how do I look?" Ashlee asked.
"Like Pete Wentz's girlfriend with shitty red hair. Ashlee! Can we please get rid of the red hair?" I pleaded.
"Shut up Calista."
"Fine but I won't like it."
I followed Ashlee out and then she went on the stage. It was 5 to 11p on the nose and I already knew it was about to 7a in Barcelona with Gin and Kendra. This was fantastic, another New Years without my friends.
But I have Ashlee and fall out boy. Ashlee Simpson and fall out boy. This all sounded extremely foreign in my head when I repeated it one more time. Ashlee Simpson and fall out boy. Nope, still weird.
When Ashlee finished performing her set the guys went on.
I looked around at Patrick and he kissed me before he went on stage. Ashlee was standing next to me and rolled her eyes. Pete was busy bouncing around in a corner before they went on and the other 2 paced the floor.
It was 40 to 12a and the guys went on. I stood next to Ashlee, took my pass out of my back pocket and put it on under my shirt.
"What?" Ashlee stated.
"I'm going to the floor." I said softly looking around.
"Why are you whispering?"
"I'm banned by management from being on the floor when Gingys on stage. But seeing the way things are...lets go."
Ashlee laughed knowing all about Patrick forgetting lyrics when I'm around,while I looked around for Dirty and took off as fast as I could with Ashlee behind me. As she put her TALENT pass on and followed me to the floor that was the coolest thing she did so far. Ash and I were hanging with the commoners which is something celebrities usually didn't do at these things.
Before I knew it, it was 10 to 12a and I was looking around for who I didn't know.
The guys were doing 'Beat It' and I felt someone touching my ass. Ashlee was singing along and I heard voices. Not the normal ones in my head but the real ones.
"So. What's going on hott stuff?" The first voice stated.
"I mean you are one sexy creature." The second voice stated.
I looked to my left and then to my right and pulled them both into head-locked hugs. I then looked further to the right and saw Thing 1s little sister.
"Genovieve! Kendra! Jolie! What are you guys doing here?" I demanded laughing.
"Pete." Genovieve stated.
"So you're really dating Patrick from fall out boy?" Jolie asked.
"I told you she was Jolie." Ginny stated.
"You finally got your Patty Cakes!" Kendra said laughing,
"I mean look at his chunky ass on stage singing 'Beat It'. Can I beat him?"
Jolie rolled her eyes and looked towards her sister Gin. I then remembered my manners and introduced Ashlee to the members of the group she didn't know.
"I'm gonna be here in New York for 2 days before going back to Spain." Jolie said to herself out loud,
"blah." Gin and I stated together
The moment the guys got off the stage we were all backstage standing there. They grabbed their jackets and I think Joe was just shocked when he saw Gin. So shocked indeed that he grabbed her, picked her up and gave her a spin.
"And who's this?" Jolie asked.
"Joe Troh!" Kendra and I said at the same time.
"Ah the guitarist. I knew that."
It was within 2 minutes that we were dragged outside in the cold and the ball was slowly coming down. I was hitched under Patrick, because as we all know Puerto Ricans and cold weather don't really get along, and he softly smelled my hair which I loved. Pete and Ashlee were punching each other and I think Joe thought Gin was about to disappear again. So much in fact that he had a hold on her belt loop.
Just in case she got any ideas.
"This is gonna be our first New Years Eve together." I said softly.
"And many more right?" Patrick stated.
"Yea..."
The ball fell and everyone one got their kiss. I was just on 7th heaven when Patrick's lips touched mine. There was so much love and hope in that kiss that I never wanted it to end.
"I'm still drunk." Gin stated.
"You would be." I replied.
It was just that.
We stayed in New York for 2 days after and did the random sights.
Kendra was in and out. It amazed me how I don't see her for months and then she just appears and disappears again like she wasn't even there. They were in and out, its like nothing happened and then she left. Jolie, Ginny's sister was out and back to Spain just that fast.
When we got back to Chicago I got back to work right off the plane. That's the life of a jet setter, I dig that.
I had gotten a call from Joe 2 days in asking me to pick up his computer from Best Buy. He faxed me the order sheet signed and with his phone number. I grabbed the Mac notebook at the end of the day and waited for Gin to come collect me.
Sign up to rate and review this story