Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"That's SO NOT Kosher."

by Syn_INC 1 review

"Joe?" Nic stated. "Yes Nicole?" Joe asked. "What do you want?" "Yes my good lady. I'd like to maybe purchase this tv." "Would you...like me to give you the specs on it?" "No. Any friend of Ca...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-28 - Updated: 2008-03-29 - 1523 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 30
It was January 10th when Joe came in and I was surprised to see him.
"What's up Joe Troh!" I squealed as I ran around the counter and gave him the biggest hug, "what's going on babe?"
"Your friend-"
"I don't wanna hear it."
"I've stopped having sex with her."
"Oh fantastic. You're gonna hold out what 4 hours this time?"
"No. I mean it. Until she commits to me I'm not gonna fuck her."
Joe's voice got a little bit louder as he tried to emphasize his point.
"Joe?" I sighed.
"NO! Fuck her and fuck this place-"
"1 you're a weirdo and 2 you're getting loud."
"I don't fucking CARE! You need to talk to her Cali- I can't do this anymore. If I'm NOT gonna get into Jew Heaven it might as well be for a good GODDAMN REASON!"
"Joe. Don't lie. You 2 compliment each other."
"But is that TRULY enough! I mean New Years I begged for a kiss-"
"No you didn't."
"NO I DIDN'T! Why am I yelling?"
"I don't know."
"CALISTA! She makes me ANGRY."
I looked at Joe and realized he was going a little bit crazy. Why is he coming into my job with his voice fluctuating like this?
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"I don't know."
"What's wrong?"
"She doesn't like me." Joe pouted, "and I can't hear, which is weird."
"You can't hear?"
"No. Like my ears feel stuffed."
"And your dad is a doctor. That's fantastic."
"My insurance doesn't cover him. That man is expensive."
"Joe. Come here."
With Joe standing 5' 10" and Patrick being a little bit taller then me, inspection was a little harder. I turned Joe's head left to right and noticed he had something stuck in his ear.
"You dumbass! Ear plugs?" I demanded as I hit him.
"Shut up! I've been looking for that."
"You didn't think to look in your ears? Why do you have ear plugs in anyway?"
"To sleep better."
"You're tired of hearing Gin scream your name that bad huh?"
"Yea...NO. I'm not talking to her."
"Pussy."
Suddenly my manager Jay walked over as if he was somebody.
"Is there a problem here sir?" Jay asked Joe.
"No. Who the hell are you?" Joe demanded.
"Her manager."
"Yea. She kicks ass. You on the other hand sir, do not."
I looked at Joe and shook my head as Jay walked away.
"Oh! Let me tell you what Patrick did in New Zealand." Joe said laughing.
"What did Patrick do in New Zealand?"
"So we're on stage and I'm going nuts. I walk up to the mic and Patrick goes 'we're gonna switch shoes / we're gonna switch shoes'. I. Died. It was so funny."
"Have you told Gin that?" I asked.
Joe shrugged his shoulders.
I then looked around me and 2 other female managers walked over. This made me laugh as I shook my head and sighed.
"Cali. I'll see you at home." Joe said as he kissed me randomly.
"Is she causing any trouble sir?" Leslie asked walking over.
"Who the fuck are you?" Joe demanded.
"I'm a manager."
"What's with all the managers picking on you today Cal?"
"They always pick on me."
"That's SO NOT Kosher."
"What am I gonna do with you Joe Troh?" I demanded.
"Tell your girl to stop being such a cunt and kiss me already." Joe sighed, "I think I love her. Who's picking you up?"
"Gin I guess."
"Got it."
Joe went around the store and decided to maybe buy some new shit. The moment he walked into the Magnolia room he recognized Nicole and gave her a huge hug. Nicole looked at him and then back at me. I mouthed 'Joe' and she bit her lip.
"Joe?" Nic stated.
"Yes Nicole?" Joe asked.
"What do you want?"
"Yes my good lady. I'd like to maybe purchase this tv."
"Would you...like me to give you the specs on it?"
"No. Any friend of Cali is a friend of mine."
"Are you high?" I demanded, now stepping into Magnolia.
"No. I just. You guys are great employees. And any bitch managers that don't know that can go to hell."
Joe's phone rang and I looked down in my hand punching button's.
"That's the studio. I'll be back later." Joe sighed speaking Hebrew as he went by.
That was the weirdest 17 minutes of my life and I think Nicole's too. As Joe walked outside he chatted and then I went back behind my counter.
I didn't expect Joe to return but he did.
"When's your lunch?" Joe asked.
"Like 10 minutes."
"Then I'll wait."
"I don't think that's gonna be a good idea..." I trailed off.
"Come on. We'll go to Target. Get some pizza."
"No I mean-"
I held my hand up and Joe stopped speaking. I then went back behind my counter to finish some ops. Joe walked away and went to sit in Magnolia with Nicole.
"Alrighty lover! To take your mind off of Gingy I come bearing flautas de pollo y nachos con bistec. Oh yes. And rice water. Who loves you baby?" Ginny said as she put the food on my counter.
"Oh. Wow." I sighed.
"What is it?"
"Ummm-"
"Ready?"
The next thing I heard was that 'Kill Bill' electronic music in my head and laughed as tumbleweed went drifting by. If only everyone could be in this cranium of mine.
Gin and Joe stood there like a couple of gunslingers waiting for it. I didn't know what to do but to lean on the counter and laugh. I then walked away to punch out for my lunch. When I returned they were still staring at each other.
"Joseph Mark Trohman." Ginny said in her dangerous register.
"Genovieve-"
Joe looked at me and I perked up.
"Oh ummm, Katize." I stated.
"Really?" Joe questioned.
"Yea." Gin responded.
"What-" Joe started.
"Its a cross between something. I forget. I'm hungry!" I growled, "can you talk to her later?"
"Yea, lets go to lunch."
"I forgot she was bringing me lunch Joe..." I trailed off as I stood in the middle of them both.
"You heard I was gonna take her to lunch Genovieve." Joe stated.
"The fuck and? She's my friend."
"Now Gin-" I started.
"Stay out of this Cali."
The guns were out and I stood there opening my dinner as I started to eat. They may wanna duke it out but I'm a hungry Puerto Rican with 30 minutes.
"Joe you need to grow up." Gin shot.
"Grow up! You need to not push me away." Joe said getting insulted.
"Push you away? Are you kidding?"
"No I'm not. You come to me when you want sex. We fuck all night long, I fall asleep and then you're not there in the morning. I feel as if I'm being used."
"You like it."
"No. I don't. At first it was great and it was funny. But now I just miss your body next to mine."
"Then DON'T deny me!"
"You're doing that to ME!"
"You guys can we take this outside?" I whispered.
"No. We're gonna finish this here." Joe snapped.
"Well then ok." I sighed drinking my horchata.
"What do you want from me Joseph? I can't be this person you need." Ginny suddenly spoke.
"I don't want you to be-"
"Do you remember when we went to your parents house the day before you guys left to Europe?"
Joe seemed to have blocked this out of his mind because I remembered it. That was one harsh Brunch.
"Your grandmother was so mean to me." Gin shot, "and you just sat there. And I laughed it off because that's the type of person I am-"
"You should have- my grandmother is a mean, old school, bat. She's Jewish for godsakes."
"Please. Keep the lord out of this." I added.
Joe rolled his eyes and so did Gin. So that was my failed attemp at a joke. I continued to eat and nearly choked when Gin played the only card she had left.
"Its BECAUSE I'M BLACK the reason why you would never be happy with me because your family would never approve of us." Gin shot.
My food fell out my mouth and I was just in shock. That was low, even for her, even if, I would have to admit, it was true. Not the happy part, but the approval part.
"How dare you?" Joe said hurt as hell.
"Its the truth Joe." Ginny sighed.
"First of all. Genovieve." Joe started walking slowly towards her as she backed away, "If I listened to everything my mom, dad or grandmother said. I'd be a very, very, VERY angry doctor with a wife, 2 kids, no awesome band and lastly, without you. But you seem to have already proven them right."
"Shit guys." I sighed, "Ginny apologize to him!"
"He doesn't deserve it."
With thoes words she was gone. I was shocked that she wasn't crying because she's weird like that. Joe stood there wondering what he just did and said. I'm thinking that just maybe they went a bit too far.
Sign up to rate and review this story