Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Get Up

by checkered_stars 2 reviews

Sorry bout the crappiness of updates lately.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-28 - Updated: 2008-03-29 - 708 words

1Moving
Chapter 3-

“I sure hope you’re planning on getting out of bed today Gerard.” I said as I gathered the dirty clothes in our room.

Gerard mumbled something into his pillow.

I threw the closest item to me at his lazy form, which happened to be a shoe.

I growled and ran over to his side of the bed.

“Get up!” I yelled, grabbing a tight hold of the covers and ripping them away from Gerard.

Gerard squealed and fought vigorously for them back.

“Gerard! Your parents are going to be here soon and you’re still in bed!” I said loudly, looking down at him.

“So? It’s not like they haven’t seen me like this before.” Gerard shrugged and rolled over; taking what covers he had left with him.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I walked out, picking up another of Gerard’s shirt to wash.

I threw the bundle of dirty clothes in the washing machine and threw in some washing power and started the cycle before closing the lid loudly and stomping back to the bedroom.

“Gerard, I’m fucking serious. Get up now.” I said firmly, standing in the doorway with my hands on my hips.

“It’s the weekend Rachel. Let me fucking sleep in! I’m tired.” Gerard whined, placing my pillow over his head.

“You’re really fucking pissing me off lately Gerard.” I said, walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

“Same to ya.” Gerard called back.

I took calming deep breaths as I finished brushing my teeth and walked back into the room.

Just as I suspected, the room was the exact same way as I left it – Gerard included.

I kept a blank expression as I jumped on Gerard with full force.

Gerard cried out in pain.

“Wake the fuck up.” I said, holding his hands above his head.

“I’m up!” Gerard laughed.

“But you’re still in bed.” I pointed out.

“I like our bed.” Gerard replied simply.

I sighed and positioned myself over him, straddling him but still holding his hands above his head.

Gerard looked down at me before trailing his eyes up my body.

“You know this is kinda kinky.” Gerard smirked.

I sighed again and threw his hands down so hard I nearly hit him in the face with them.

I started to get up when he just dragged me back down again.

“Gerard. Come on. Let me go.” I whined, slapping my hand on his bare chest and he pinned his body to mine underneath him.

“I wanna kiss first.” Gerard whispered against my neck.

I rolled my eyes.

“What the hell is with you lately? All you want is sex.” I said, annoyed.

“I’m on heat.” Gerard grinned, causing me to laugh involuntarily.

“Besides, who said it would lead to sex? All I want is a kiss from my girl.” Gerard said, lightly kissing my neck.

“Will you get up and start getting ready?” I asked.

“Maybe.” Gerard replied.

I glared at him, even though he couldn’t see me fully.

“Okay, fine. Yes. I will get up.” Gerard surrendered.

I grabbed his face in my hands and gently pecked his lips before trying to slide away from underneath him.

“You got your kiss, now get up!” I said loudly and clearly.

“Na-uh. I want a proper one.” Gerard said, restraining me.

I whimpered as he leant his face closer to mine.

I had nowhere to go and he was stronger than me at this point in time, so I decided to give up and just kiss him.

I kissed him slowly before gently sliding my tongue against his.

“See, that wasn’t so hard was it?” Gerard asked.

I shrugged.

He continued to look at me.

“Come on up.” I said, patting his shoulder as I slid from underneath him.

I stood up and looked behind me at the bed.

“You promised.” I pointed at him.

“Okay, okay. I’m up.” Gerard rolled his eyes.

Gerard stood up slowly and lazily.

“See? I’m up.” Gerard said, spreading his arms out.

“Good. Now start getting ready.” I said, pleased with myself as I walked out of the room and down the hall.
Sign up to rate and review this story