Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Happiness Is A Warm Gun

Wakeup Hollywood

by XXLiKEViNESXX 1 review

reading helps

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-29 - Updated: 2008-03-29 - 260 words

0Unrated
Patrick lifted her into the car, trying to be as gentle as possible. He looked her over quickly before turning away and getting into the front seat.
"Alex?"
Patrick stopped his car with a halt.
"What did you say?"
"Alex? Where am I?" She said again, attempting to sit up.
"Alex isn't here."
She coughed and gazed at him with teary eyes. She tilted her head to the side and fell backwards onto the seat.

"She's awake."
"Really? Are you sure? 'Cause she looks kinda...dead."
"Joe!"
"Maybe you guys should just go home. She looks pretty bad." Patrick shuffled his feet and dug his hands into his pockets.
"Whatever."
Patrick looked over his shoulder nervously and waited until his door slammed shut. When it did, he leant over her, pushing a piece of hair behind he ear. Her eyes squinted open, and she cocked her head slightly.
"Who are you?"
"I'm Patrick." He said, awkwardly biting his lower lip.
"Well I'm Veia." She smiled warmly. "And thanks for helping me."



"Sleeping off a hangover isn't the best thing to do." Andy held out a glass of water and an advil.
"Are you my mother Andy?" Patrick shot back irritably.
Patrick sat up and took the water.
"Thanks." He mumbled.
"Is this her bra?" Andy asked.
"Where'd you find that?" Patrick shot up and grabbed it from Andy.
"Well I guess I'll leave you then." Andy shrugged and began walking out the door. "Oh, and Patrick, if your seriously are hiding her bra in your sock drawer, your a stalker."
Sign up to rate and review this story