Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Happiness Is A Warm Gun

Why, Hello Stranger

by XXLiKEViNESXX 0 reviews

summaries are pointless. I could list probably a billion reasons why too, but that would distract you from reading.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-30 - Updated: 2008-03-30 - 413 words

0Unrated
"Would you like chocolate chip, or peanut butter?" Patrick held up two boxes of Betty Crocker cookie mix and tilted his head to the side.
"Ummmm...chocolate chip!! And can I help you make them?"
"Yup."
Patrick poured out the cookie mix into a bowl and started mixing it.
"So Veia, whos Alex?" Patrick paused and looked back at her.
"Alex? Uhh well Alex is my friend." Veia said slowly, as if trying to chose the correct words and letting them process in her brain.
Patrick didn't feel the need to respond, he knew she was lying, so he simply nodded.
Veia sighed and leant up against the counter and let her eyes wander over Patrick. She giggled at the fact that his hips swayed as he mixed the batter.
"What are you laughing at?" Patrick looked around, trying to find the flaw that she'd been laughing at.
"You looked like you were shaking your butt." Veia slumped up against the wall, trying to catch her breath.
"I...I didn't...mean to." Patrick's face turned crimson and he tugged at his bottom lip gently, dropping his head.
Veia smiled and shook her head. "Just make the cookies Patrick."
"Got it."



"Patrick! Whoohoo!! Are you awake?"
Patrick's eyes snapped open and he whipped away Joe's hand that was hanging infront of his face.
"Were you sleeping?" Joe's mouth hung open. "Well, I guess my conversations aren't stimulating enough for you."
"Sorry." Patrick mumbled, yawning. "I'm just...tired."
He shut his eyes again and in moments, he was asleep again.


"These are really good!" Veia exclaimed.
"You sound suprised." Patrick raised an eyebrow at her. "You don't think I'm a good cookie--baker?"
"Maybe." Veia replied sheepishly. "But you've proven me wrong, and thats all that matters."
"Guess so." Patrick shrugged and bit into a cookie.
"Awwww Patrick! You've got chocolate on your cheek!" Veia leant in closer. "Here, lemmie get it."
Veia ran her thumb over his cheek. "There. All better--"
Patrick ubruptly rested his hands on her shoulders, bringing her lips only a few inches from his. Veia turned her head to the side and Patrick's lips ended up colliding with her cheekbone. Patrick's lips pecked her jawbone, and down her neck,then back up again. Veia faced him again, and let his lips play onto hers slowly. Patrick wrapped his arms around her waist and deepened the kiss.
"That was unexpected," Veia whispered,pulling away from the kiss. "But in a good way."
Sign up to rate and review this story