Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deceit and Atttraction

In My Arms...

by forgottenchild 3 reviews

What will happen with Mikey and Rae? Read and find out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-30 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 3118 words

0Unrated
She was in Mikey’s room. Why did he bother bringing her here? He lightly tugged on her arm, smiling at her. She had had enough smiling for one night, but his smile held none of the evil and lust that Gerard’s had. No, Mikey’s smile was soft, and caring, and loving.

Once they were clear of the door frame, Mikey let go of her wrist so he was able to close and lock the door. She took the opportunity of her momentary freedom to explore Mikey’s room, and his things, since natural curiosity got the better of her…though she knew it was wrong to do so. She looked first to the walls. They were a soft beige color, but they were buried under Misfit, Smashing Pumpkins, and Iron Maiden posters, newspaper articles telling about the bands’ success, and picture frames. Pictures of family, and friends. There was one of Gerard, which sent shocks through her, so she quickly passed over it. She then noticed his large and untidy bed. It had a deep navy blue comforter wrapped and twisted with the white sheets and several pillows that were in random positions. She smiled…for at 28 years old, he still couldn’t be brought to make his bed, very cute…but then she noticed a small bookshelf located in a corner. She quickly turned to see what Mikey was doing, or thinking, but he was casually leaning against the door frame, arms crossed over his chest with a small smirk on his face. Walking over to the case she looked intently through the titles. Many were fantasy and myth like books, all fiction. Then some of the titles, more like the author, caught her eye. She carefully lifted it off by the spine and began skimming through the back. It was by Irvine Welsh, and about half way down she saw it and laughed lightly…the infamous phrase. ‘Three tales of Chemical Romance’, how it all started was with this book. She wanted to peek inside, so she switched the book to the other hand and instantly regretted it. Shooting pain went through her wrist making her drop the book and crumple to the ground cradling her wounded arm. Mikey came running over to her side, gently picking her up and moving her to the comfort of his bed.

“What happened, are you ok?” He asked concern clear in his voice. She nodded weakly.

“Yeah, just a minor oops,” then the pain went through her arm again and she leaned against him. “Scratch that, major oops. But I should be ok with some ice-” he placed her hand in his and lightly began prodding her tender flesh. She suddenly winced, moaning in pain, and he immediately retracted his hand and looked at her in sheer horror.

“What did he do to you?” she looked at him, not sure if she should tell the truth, but she felt like she could and not have any consequences…so she did.

“Well…do you want it all?” He nodded vigorously and she sighed. “Well, after you left he came over and asked me if I knew why he had brought me here, and I told him something along the lines of he was a sick demented bastard. So he…” and she continued with the entire story and Mikey listened intently nodding when was required, looking shocked when he learned of his brothers’ intent and how she hurt her wrist.

“I can’t believe he would do something like this, wait…you mean to tell me that you’ve never had sex?” He asked in a doubtful tone and she laughed half heartedly.

“No, and don’t use that word, I think it sounds really funny…heh ‘sex’” She laughed again. Mikey suddenly got a thoughtful look on his face which soon turned mischievous.

“So if you think that word’s funny, what about ‘penis’?” Rae burst out laughing falling back on the bed. “How ‘bout vagina?” more laughter. “Blowjob!” He added which ended up with even more laughter followed with some tears, and then Mikey fell silent for a moment, leaning on one elbow next to her looking into her dark eyes.

“What about ‘hug’?” He asked almost in a whisper and Rae grew quiet. “And ‘love’?” He continued to ask slowly leaning closer to her. Where was he going with this? She wondered.

“What about……‘kiss’...” and with that he leaned down and gently kissed her lips. It was soft and meant to be friendly, but he couldn’t control his hormones and better judgment had been thrown to the wind long ago when he had allowed himself to bring her into his room and close the door, sealing out the rest of the world. He pulled back slightly, and then came back down full force, his mouth crashing against hers. How soft and warm they were, and so bitter sweet, he couldn’t get enough of it! His tongue slowly snaked its way out of his mouth and began playing with hers. Her mouth still hadn’t opened, but he was going to change that…it swirled around the outer edges of her mouth, and slowly began teasing and pushing her lips apart until he won. He thrust his tongue inside and soon found hers as well and they began playing and swirling in an erotic dance. He was becoming so turned on by her and he wanted nothing more than to completely feel her against him, so he lifted himself, never leaving her mouth, and climbed on top of her.

She felt something rock hard being pressed roughly against her leg when Mikey mounted her, and she knew exactly what it was. She broke away seconds later and Mikey moaned in either pleasure or in distress, she couldn’t tell which.

“Don’t…stop.” He panted trying to reunite their mouths.

“Don’t stop? When did we even start? I didn’t even know you were going to do that.” She told him in shock.

“Me…neither.” Apparently he was still breathless, but again he tried to kiss her. She tried to remove herself from underneath his body, but he wouldn’t move and he held her fast.

“Mikey, let me go, please?” she wailed desperately. But he didn’t move. Her expression got harder as she looked him in the eyes. “Don’t be like your brother…” she pleaded, and he gently put his one hand over her mouth to silence her.

“I’m only keeping you here,” under me, he thought to himself, “in my room, to keep you safe from Gerard.” And the next time when he tried to kiss her she more than obliged, she even pulled him to her, though her wrist protested and the pain was blinding, she continued. They kissed and eventually the bulge in Mikey’s pants returned forcing Rae to roll over on top of him instead. He didn’t complain though, in fact he probably loved it, and that made her smile.

While their kissing continued, Mikey slowly moved his hand up her sides from her hips to her shoulders soon cupping her cheeks in his hands. Then they greedily moved down to the back of her dress. They began a desperate attempt to undo the zipper and he almost grabbed hold of it when she stopped him.

“Mikey, please don’t.” she whispered opening her eyes only centimeters away from his face. He didn’t like the look in her eyes, the pain, fear, shock and so much innocence. He could probably overpower her; he was stronger, leaner, and faster. But he refused to bring himself down to his despicable brother’s level, no matter how much he wanted her he would wait for the right moment. So he let his hands fall to the bed and her body relaxed as she collapsed on his chest. She could hear his heart beat and it was going a hundred miles a minute, she could smell the wonderful scent radiating off his clothes, it was so comforting.

“Hey,” Mikey began, rubbing her back in slow small circles. “You’re sleeping here tonight, and I don’t care if you object…I swear not to violate you in any way, and I’ll even sleep on the floor if you want me to.” She kissed him lightly on the lips to shut him up, and she began raising herself off of him, sitting upright on the bed.

“I don’t care if you sleep in the bed, I would rather you do actually. It would be easier for you to save me from the bad guys, although, you are one of the bad guys.” He grabbed her face in his hands making her look at him.

“Rae, I don’t want you to see me as one of ‘the bad guys’, cause I’m not. I only want to save you from the evil in this world of ours; I would never want or let anything bad happen to you. Please trust me?” He pleaded, nuzzling his face against her chest.

She didn’t know what to do, she was completely torn. On one hand, Mikey had taken her and saved her from his overpowering psycho maniac of a brother, and he had opened his heart to her and, in a number of words, confessed that he loved her and cared about her. But then again, he wouldn’t let her go home, and he still was related to Gerard and they would always have that special ‘brotherly bond’ going. But Gerard could come crashing through the door and moment and Mikey would stand and defend her, but would he? Maybe he would betray her, maybe this was all a diversion of some sort. Make her feel comfortable and gain her trust, and when she has her back turned…No! Mikey wouldn’t do that. She looked down at his head still pressed against her body, and she felt tears in her eyes. He wouldn’t, no…he couldn’t do something like that, it was beyond him. He was good, and sweet and charming and would never in a billion years hurt her the way Gerard had only moments before.

“I know you’re not the bad guy Mikey,” she began placing a hand on the back of his head, stroking his black hair. “It’s just that…I’m so confused, this, you, could be some kind of act, a rouse to get me to trust you.” He lifted his head and stared longingly in her eyes, and she felt a twinge of guilt knowing that she had to tell the other side of what her mind was saying. “But I don’t believe you would stoop to his level of lowliness, you are so sweet and wonderful…you’re too innocent and compassionate to hurt anyone or anything, for that matter.” He smiled sadly when she had finished, and he pressed the side of his face once more against her chest.

“I know I wouldn’t hurt you because I…” he paused, apparently not sure if he should continue.

“Yeah Mikey…I love you too.” She said, making him sigh, and press himself even closer to her. She tenderly wrapped her arms around him and began to slowly rock back and forth, quietly humming the tune of ‘Early Sunsets over Monroeville’. That seemed to calm the both of them, and that’s where they stayed for the rest of the night.





When she opened her eyes the next morning, she was confused as to where she was. It wasn’t her usual ‘jail cell’ as she had called it, it was someplace else but it felt strangely like home. But then she realized what had happened the night before and everything made sense to her. She looked down a bit and there he lay, still wrapped in her arms, his hair was a bit disheveled hanging down in his face, his eyes closed softly. But then he whispered her name in his sleep, touching her heart. She gingerly reached out her index finger, gently stroking his cheek, when his eyes fluttered open.

“Oh!” she cried out. “Did I wake you, oh I’m so sorry, but you look so peaceful when you’re asleep, and I don’t know why I did that, god I’m so sorry.” He kissed her on the mouth, making her heart flutter wildly in her chest.

“No, you didn’t wake me, I just wanted to see how you’d react if I said your name in my ‘sleep’.” He said smiling devilishly. She lightly smacked his shoulder, annoyed he would do such a thing.

“Yo! Mikey you awake in there!?” A voice said through the other side of the door, startling Rae so much that she fell backwards off the bed. “You okay in there, man?” the voice said again.

“It’s Ray.” Mikey mouthed inaudibly to her, she nodded staying silent, praying he would quickly leave.

“Yeah, hold on a minute Ray.” He said running over to the door and unlocking it. Ray came barging through the door a second later, slamming it behind him.

“What the hell, dude! I went to see if that girl was awake, but she wasn’t in there. Gerard’s gonna have a fit when he finds out that she’s gone!! Do you know where she is?” he asked angrily. Oh no, she thought, not now, please not now…

“Ah-choo!” she sneezed quietly, but all three of them still heard it, more importantly Ray heard it. He came over to the other side of the bed, and dragged her up off the floor.

“Mikey? What’s going on here, Gerard will kill you, what are you doing here?” He directed his rage onto her now, and she shrunk back, tears forming in her eyes. Ray looked hurt that he caused her to cry, and he immediately tried to fix the situation. “Hey, wait…I didn’t mean it like that,” he hugged her to his body squeezing the life out of her. “I just… I’m sorry, god please don’t cry?” she nodded as much as she could against him, and he let go of her.

“Well last night after all of you left,” She began, but Mikey cut her off.

“Let’s just say Gerard’s hormones got the best of him, and he did some extremely unpleasant things to her, well at least he tried to do unpleasant things. So I dragged her up here to try and save her from him, and well…she fell asleep.”

“Hm.” Ray said, heading toward the door. “Well, he told me to come up here and tell everyone breakfast is ready, and that she still is required to eat with us. So come on.” And he headed out the door. Mikey sighed scratching his head and yawning.

“So, what are we going to do? Gee might be really angry with the two of us, but we gotta eat sometime.” He went over and grabbed her good arm, and began leading her to the door.

“Yeah, he’ll be angry, probably pissed…but I don’t really care. He can just go out and get another like me, right?” She tried to sound lighthearted as they began their long walk down the hall. But Mikey sighed and looked at her with a scolding look.

“I don’t think you understand Rae. Gerard won’t get ‘another like you’. He’s gone searching for ‘the one’ for a long time now, and he thinks you’re it.” He looked away giving her time to think. The one? Why would he think she’s the one? She wasn’t anything special, at least in her eyes she wasn’t…but maybe he simply had a different view of things than she did. At least that showed last night, no one had ever tried to do something like that with her, ever. So maybe she was the one, maybe she wasn’t, she didn’t know, and she didn’t want to know…but she was hungry, so pissed at them or not, she was gonna eat.








As they headed into the dining room, Gerard sat at the far end again eating some pancakes. He looked up when they entered, but said nothing.

“I’m gonna get you some food, ok?” Mikey whispered in her ear. She nodded slightly, and he stalked off to the kitchen. She was hesitant to sit down but she did so anyway, pulling out a chair opposite Gerard and waiting patiently for Mikey to return.

“Good morning,” Gerard finally said, making Rae look up in surprise. He hadn’t looked up from his plate of food, and she wondered if he really had said anything at all. “I said ‘good morning’”. He said again, finally glancing up from his plate. Apparently he was wondering of she was going to respond or not. She had no intent whatsoever to say anything, but she decided that if he was going to be civil about it then so would she.

“Good morning Gerard,” she said with a small nod. He dropped his fork, stunned that she would even say his name.

“I am surprised that you would say my name after the way I treated you last night.” He continued, picking his fork back up and eating normally while she still waited for her plate to arrive.

“I don’t hold grudges against people, and I’m hoping that you didn’t mean to do what you did.”

“Yes, well…I had no intentions of going through with that…but there was a small voice in my head telling me to do it, that it couldn’t end wrong. I suppose I should have told that voice to shut the fuck up, huh?” she giggled airily at his comment, and he looked up at her again, smiling nicely.

“Yeah I guess.” Just then Mikey returned with two plates of pancakes, eyeing Gerard suspiciously.

“Well if you’ll excuse me, I think I’m gonna go shower now. See you later Rae.” He said getting up from the table. “And don’t be shy, come see me in my room sometime, there are some things I’ve been meaning to show you.” And with that he left the room, leaving Rae stunned and Mikey literally growling after him.


A/N Please review people, I won't know where to go with the story if you don't, I also don't know if you like it or not...so reviews are mutially beneficial. ♥Rhi
Sign up to rate and review this story