Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"God has a special place in hell for you."

by Syn_INC 1 review

"According to Perez, you're holding his dog for ransom." "Why did you tell Perez that?" "I thought that shit was funny." "You would." "Joe's Buzznet people hate me." "I'd hate you too."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-01 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 1564 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 33
It was about 2 weeks when I continued to feel like shit. I was always throwing up, I was always dizzy I didn't like this feeling, I didn't like this feeling at all. But that's what happens when I get stressed.
I had suddenly remembered that I needed to get my perscription filled for my birth control. I laughed to myself as I thought I wouldn't need it for a while anyway.
Damn Patrick being constantly in my head and in everything I did. From the time I woke up until the time I fell asleep he was on my mind. This was because of Mozart and how precious he was, the radio and the television. Everything sucked.
The next week Joe was stuck calling Gin every day. She didn't wanna hear from him and I just thought that was mean. She could have heard him out. But then again this is what she was telling me to do with Patrick.
About Thursday that week I had something sent to my house for Gin. It was from Joe. I guess he knew her all too well and decided to send this DVD where she would get it. It also turned out that he was about to make her one of the most hated people on Buzznet.
The DVD was her copy, the one about to be posted on Buzznet, well, that's just a broken man there I says. But Gin hasn't logged into her Buzznet in a while anyway.
It was another week when Joe started to come by my house every day. He was always there by 4p.
"Joseph Mark. You again?" I asked.
"Yea." Joe sighed.
"You look pathetic."
"Do I?"
"Yea."
"I tried to wash the 'pathetic' off me and it doesn't work. I think I was wrong."
"Wrong for what?"
"For telling her all that."
"She needed to hear it."
"No she didn't. Not like that."
"You're guilty as hell."
"I know...Patrick wants you to call him."
"Not gonna happen."
"Come on Cali."
"No Joe. Its like when ever I think of him I wanna roll up a piece of news paper and smack him on the nose."
"Wow."
"That's how you train a puppy."
"Yea. That's how you train a puppy TO KILL!"
"Indeed."
"Tell your girl I want my dog."
"Not happening."
"How's Mozart?"
"Making music. He keeps trying to hump Sucka."
"HEY!"
"Its cute."
"NO its not! I don't want my lil girls cherry popped."
"That was way gross."
"Oh well. Hey. I won't be over tomorrow."
"That's fine."
"Ok."
Joe left and walked out the house and I shut the door.
Another 2 days had passed and I continued to feel like shit. Gin was constantly telling me how much she hated Joe. And why he was a dick and that Patrick was miserable-
"You know you don't have to throw that right in everytime we talk do you?" I asked.
"Yes I do. I basically think YOU overreacted."
"OVERREACTED! ARE YOU FUCKING ME!? You stopped banging the BEST dick you EVER had because he wanted to be your boyfriend.
"He's Jewish."
"You love him."
"No more Jew boys."
"I know what this is about."
"No you don't."
"Yes I do."
"What?"
"This is about Darren."
"No its not."
"YES it is! The 'no more Jew boys' thing. Its that. He hurt you like FUCK."
"And?"
"Joe isn't Darren."
"They're all the same 'my grandmother would roll in her grave' who SAYS SHIT LIKE THAT!"
"He told me he said- he was high."
"Whatever. Where's the tater tots?"
"Its been what, about 3 weeks?"
"More or less...I think Sucka's getting homesick. She misses Joe."
"I still don't see how you manage to get away with that dog."
"She follows me when I leave. And I tried to return her to Joe and he wasn't at home."
"You should have gone to his parents."
"No. I refuse to go there."
"Dude, you're retarded."
"For the most part."
"According to Perez, you're holding his dog for ransom."
"Why did you tell Perez that?"
"I thought that shit was funny."
"You would."
"Joe's Buzznet people hate me."
"I'd hate you too."
Gin must have sensed Joe around because it was 620p and she magically had to leave. I didn't see how she knew, but Joe texted me and was sitting in my video chair 5 minutes later.
"Gin was here wasn't she?" Joe asked.
"Yea. How'd you know?"
"She sheds like a white person. Blond hair all over the place...what color IS her hair?"
"What?"
"Its been what 3½ months-"
"Its only been 3½ months?"
"What?"
"That we've all known each other. It feels much longer."
"It does. But then again I had been talking to Patrick and not knowing since like August...what was the question?"
"Genovieve. What color is her natural hair?"
"Black."
"Really?"
"Yea. Really dark- but you have sex with her, that's- odd."
"You'd think I'd be able to tell you if the carpet matches the drapes. But I can't...I really can't."
Joe started to laugh and then sighed.
"She hasn't taken this yet?" Joe asked picking up the envelope.
"No I keep forgetting to give it to her."
"I guess."
Joe pulled out his computer and started to go through his Buzznet.
"Hey Cali. Look at this gif." Joe said laughing.
I leaned over Joe's computer and he showed me this gif someone he knew made. I personally couldn't stop laughing.
"I say you make Gin ripping out your heart your icon. Because who cares."
"Yea?"
"Yea."
Joe was with me for another few hours and left his computer. I texted him about it and he said something about already being in his car and not wanting to come back upstairs. I then called him.
"You are a Lazy ass Joe." I stated.
"Oh well Cali. Hey. Give it to Gin."
"She'll kill it."
"Then keep it for a while. I'll buy a new computer and you do already have the power cord."
"Joe I'm not keeping this Mac."
"Then throw it out."
"What's wrong with you rich boys?"
"Nothing. I told you. Keep it for a while and back it up for me. Give me the back up and whatever."
"Right."
I went to work the next day, bought an external driver and backed up Joe's Mac. He then came by for it a few hours later.
"Hey I won't be by tonight. I have some family function to attend."
"Is that why you look so clean?"
"Yea. I just hope my keepah will stay on. I think I cut my hair too short." Joe trailed off.
"Its fine."
"Ok. Later sweety."
"Later Joey."
"Shit."
"Yea?"
"I need a computer."
With that I helped Joe. I then uploaded his previous back up on the new computer and that was that.
"Just like old my friend." I said with a smile.
"Yea...doesn't she look great here?" Joe asked.
"Bye Joseph."
"Later again."
It was definetly Monday when Gin and I were both off. She dropped by around Noon and we both sat there.
"What are you doing with Joe's mac?" Gin asked.
"He left it here and bought a new one." I said throwing the Mac across the bed, "he told me to give it to you, but just to keep it. Since you're being a twat."
"Twat. Got it. What were you looking at?"
"This post on Buzznet."
"Nice."
"Wanna see?"
"I guess."
I hit play on the screen and it was Joe and he started to talk. Gin rolled her eyes and started to move.
"No. Sit your black ass down and watch him spill his guts!" I stated.
Gin didn't move and pointed out that it was posted 7 minutes ago.
"Hey all you people out there in Buzznet land- this goes out to my heart." Joe sighed, "where ever she is..."
Gin rolled her eyes and I smacked her.
Joe looked so adorable clean shaven and short hair cut. He had on a black tshirt and dark wash jeans. It was just him and his guitar and he started to sing.
Isn't it strange, the way things can change? The life that you lead, turned on its head /
Suddenly someone means, more than you felt before A house and its yard, turns into home I'm sorry but I meant to say many things along the way this ones for you
"How dare he use this song against me?" Gin demanded.
"Genovieve! He's crying. You mean to tell me this isn't affecting you?"
"No."
"You and your cold cold heart."
"Whatever."
"God has a special place in hell for you."
Gin rolled her eyes and finished listen to this post.
Have I told you I ache? /Have I told you I ache? Have I told you I ache...for you? Have I told you I ache? Have I told you I ache? / Have I told you I ache...for you?
I continued to cry and Gin just listened to him.
"His voice isn't so bad." Gin responded.
"You really are a bitch."
Joe went through the last verse and corous and he put his guitar down got into the camera and shut it off. Genovieve got up and went to the kitchen. She then got a take out menu and walked back in the room where I was playing the post over.
Sign up to rate and review this story