Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"What Gin wants Gin gets."

by Syn_INC

"I love you." Joe stated. "I love you too." I sighed as his phone went off again. "Patrick's coming over." "Why?" "I don't know. He's depressed." "Can we get him high? He needs some Fuck It in...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 1597 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 36
Joe pushed me higher on the island as he was a man on a mission. I licked the one sleeve tattooed arm as I came again. My nails slid down his back and he winced in that sudden pain is pleasure window.
He pulled his fingers out of me and lightly licked them as he then placed them on my lips and smiled. I continued to lick and suck my juices off his fingers as he kissed his way down my body.
Joe dipped his tongue in my belly button and looked up at me with his blue eyes. I pushed his head down, because he knew he wanted to, and moved my hips. As his lips kissed the inside on my thighs and I kept moving and he wasn't cooperating.
"Joseph!" I yelled through a laugh, "please?"
My eyes rolled in my head as he licked my slit and wrapped his lips around my clit. As Joe held on to my legs I tried to move, but who knew he was that strong? He sucked until my clit found its way out its hood and was talking to it. I squirmed and grabbed on to the side of the island.
"Oh GOD Joe...stop- stop-"
"Really?"
"No..."
Joe could read me. He continued to get me there again and again. I didn't know if it was because I hadn't been with him in so long or if he was just that good. I'm guessing its all of the above.
I sat up and Joe was kneeling in front of me. I licked down his body and pushed him back. I then kissed Joe's lips and started my assult. He ran his fingers through my hair and I licked his 'Viva Hate' tattoo on his lower stomach before getting to my prize, the mushroom head of his cock.
Circumsized boys are a GO! That's all I have to say about that.
I started to give Joe head and as sad as this sounds its one of my favorite things to do. I coated Joe's cock in a nice layer of spit as my head went bobbing up and down. I pulled off his penis with a popping sound. I licked down and took each one of his testicles between my lips.
I then went back to putting his penis in my mouth and just continued to suck. As I pulled him from between my lips I licked the underside and followed that one vein which staircased straight to the thunderdome.
I finally felt him begin to pulsate between my lips and I knew it was about to happen. Joe came in my mouth and I swallowed it, all of it.
Because as we all know, ladies dont spit.
Joe came so hard that I fell onto the kitchen floor. But it was my own falut for forgetting how tall Joe was.
I was on my back, laughing my ass off as I realized just how cold the floor was.
"Come on Joe. Bedroom." I said grabbing his foot.
Joe looked at me perplexed this was all too insane for him. It was something about my giggles that made him question if I was really 24 years old. He cocked his head to side as he sat up.
"Come on papa, I'm nice and wet." I whispered.
Joe slid off the island and I contined to walk backwards towards the stairs. Joe had his fist wrapped around his cock stroking it and I couldn't help but have my eyes drift to that area.
"Joe come here." I said laughing.
"I can't come anywhere because you keep moving." Joe stated though clenched teeth.
I then stopped moving and Joe slammed me into the wall. I started to fight him back because he's all about the pain. This felt good, all my pent up anger, and fustration.
Every mean thing I've ever heard from his family or in the papers or on Buzznet stopped here.
I could hurt him and he wouldn't care. He liked it.
It was when I felt his cock finally slide in my pussy that my breath was literally taken away. I had my legs wrapped around his hips as he held me under my ass and slammed me into the wall.
My heart just raced as I realized we weren't using a condom. But when we get to that bridge, we'll cross it.
Every sensation was multiplyed by 100 as he slowly pulled out and pushed back in. I had to keep my lips on his, I kept sucking on his tongue. No wonder these little sluts like it bareback.
This is the way sex should be.
I screamed Joe's name over and over as he moved to my chest sucking and biting.
I brought my hand between us and started to squeeze his balls. I need him to cum now, because I wanted to cum. Joe turned my head to his and exploded in me seconds later.
"Your turn." Joe said with ½ smile as he diddled my clit and everything went black.
I wasn't necessarily laying from head to toe on the bed. My legs were hanging, feet off the side and I had an arm thrown behind me above my head with my SK3 in the other hand. I heard soft breathing behind me and turned my head to see his eyes fluttering.
Last night was amazing, I exhaled as my pelvis felt a little sore. I then managed to slip off the bed and out the door. Sucka followed behind me and I went to the kitchen to get her some food.
"You and me both lady." I sighed, "but I have to wait for papa before I eat. Why did I just say that?"
I then realized I had to pee.
I used the downstairs bathroom and was singing "In Repair" by John Mayer. I laughed to myself as I got a chill thinking about that crazy night in Vegas where we made out...and how Joe didn't like that.
Joe turned on his bed and popped up. He looked to his right and punched the pillow. She did it to him again he thought. Just when he thought enough was enough his bedroom door opened.
"Morning." I yawned.
Joe got off the bed, went over to me and threw me across it. He then threw his body on me and assaulted my lips.
"Joseph!" I squealed, "get. off. me!"
I pushed Joe off and caught my breath.
"That was intense." Joe sighed.
"Ya think? Go downstairs and make me some breakfast. Please?"
"I like you like this."
"Like what?"
"Submissive."
I shrugged my shoulder and Joe laid on top of me.
"Can we sleep a little longer. Please?" Joe asked.
"You threw me across the bed and why are my tits black and blue!"
"You don't remember, yea, you came and passed out."
"Joe ! I could have a concussion!"
"Nah."
"Nah?"
"My dads a doctor. I know what a concussion looks likes."
"Say concussion again."
"Con- no."
"Why not?"
"You're gonna make fun of me."
"Well I wouldn't be your girlfriend if I didn't would I?" I asked sitting on his hips.
"If you stay there. I'm gonna have to fuck you."
"What's stopping you?"
I tormented him and softly started to dry hump his body into submission.
"What Gin wants Gin gets." I said laying down the law.
Joe was hard in no time.
It was about 12p when I was watching Joe sleep. This scared me and excited me at the same time. He asked me to move in with him again. I didn't know if I liked that idea but I'd listen to him if that's what he wants.
I put my iPod in and started to fly through random songs. When Jessica Simpson's "I Wanna Love You Forever" finished a P!nk song started.
I keep thinkin' bout that little sparkle in your eye
Is it a light from the angels, or your devil deep inside? /
What about the way you say you love me all the time /
Are you liftin' me up to heaven, just to drop me down alive? /
There's a ring around my finger /
But will you change your mind? /
And you tell me that I'm beautiful /
But that could be a lie /
Are you a heartbreaker? /
Maybe you want me for the ride /
What if I'm fallin' for a heartbreaker? /
And everything is just a lie /
I won't be leavin' here alive /
I won't be leavin' here alive, no /
This was when I realized that maybe this is what my problem is. I twisted a little piece of Joe's hair through my fingers and sat up in the bed.
Temporary happiness is like waiting for the knife
Cause I'm always watchin' for someone to show their darker side /
So maybe I'll sit back and just enjoy all this for now /
Watch it all play out, see if you really stick around /
But there's always this one question /
That keeps me up at night /
Are you my greatest love /
Or disappointment in my life? /
Joe grabbed his phone and did what it was he did. He then turned on his back and looked up at me.
"I love you." Joe stated.
"I love you too." I sighed as his phone went off again.
"Patrick's coming over."
"Why?"
"I don't know. He's depressed."
"Can we get him high? He needs some Fuck It in his system badly"
"Tried that. He get weepy and annoying. Then I wanna break up with him." Joe said getting up.
Sign up to rate and review this story