Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"A & B."

by Syn_INC

I started my car and sat there. Go Cheating Whore and giving me his Civic. But I only think he gave it to me for his own selfish reasons. I mean I liked not having a car but he hated that I used it...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 1579 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 39
Patrick kissed me deeply letting his toungue massage mine and nibbling my bottom lip ever so gently. I smiled into his mouth and he looked down at me.
"What?" He asked as he placed another kiss on my lips.
"Nothing I just taste so good on you." I sighed lifting my head to his.
He moaned at my words and kissed me with more passion and lust as I worked on removing his shirt and pants.
A few minutes later he laid on top of me completly naked and I began to gring my pussy onto his dick making it nice and lubricated for his entrance. He moaned and brought his hands between us placing his swollen tip at my entrance when I yelled out.
"Wait baby." I stated.
My sudden yell threw him off and he looked at me with clouded over green eyes.
I lifted my hand above me and pulled a little foil packet out from under the pillow and handed it to him. He looked at me, then the packet, let out a sigh before he ripped it open with his teeth.
Patrick looked down and watched my face as I laid there with my eyes close anticipating his entrance.
He thought about everything that had been said today. Then everything that had gone on in the past couple of weeks. He was a man torn. He wanted to keep me forever and he didn't like the way I hesitated at his mention of commitment beyond the two of us earlier.
Patrick looked over at me again and took a breath making his decision. It was crazy. It was crazy and he knew it but he felt it was the only way.
The only way to make sure that no matter what I'd always be there. He figuered it was a greater chance that his plan would fail then work but he didn't care. He would take the chance regardless at least then he could say he tried. He pulled the condom off and tossed it on the side of the bed and positioned himself of my entrance.
"Look at me Calista." He ordered and my eyes shot open and as soon as our gazes met he entered me filling me completly.
I let out a yell and my eyes fluttered closed.
"No Calista keep them open I want to see you." He commanded and once again my gaze met his. This felt so good and was so intense I think I wanted to cry.
I let my head roll to the side and he brought his lips down and sucked hard on my neck. Suddenly he lifted my butt up and brought me closer as my legs wrapped around his waist and he kneeled back on his heels. He slid in just a little deeper and this drove us both wild.
I rocked my hips back and forth on him meeting him thrust for thrust. My walls clenched around him and I could feel him trying to hold back his release. His hand found my hair and pulled my lips to him roughly.
"Cum for me Cali. Cum right now."
At his words his hands found their way to my clit and he began to rub it furiously. I moaned out his name and threw my head back in ecstasy as my orgasm hit me full force. It was seconds later when I felt him tense up and he released himself moaning something that sounded like I love you. But I was too far gone in my own pleasure to make out the words.
It was a few minutes before we were calmed enough to move. I lifted myself off of him and crawled under the covers seconds later joined by him. He pulled me close and placed light kisses between my shoulder blades. I was so tired I drifted of too sleep instantly.
"I love you Cali. I love you so much." Was what I thought I heard before I let sleep fully consume me.
~~~
It was when Dr. Sanchez started to squeeze the gel on my belly that I sighed.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Its cold." I said laughing.
"Yea. Technology is crazy and still. This stays cold."
After about 5 minutes of her running the wand on my belly she found what she was looking for.
"Well. There it is." Dr. Sanchez stated.
I sat up on my elbows and she moved the monitor closer to me. She then typed something, pointed and clicked indicating where my baby's head and feet were. As she turned up the volume on the monitor she listened carefully.
Dr. Sanchez's eyebrows furrowed as she listened to the heartbeat. She then dropped the wand to my side, magnified the screen and turned it.
"There you are silly..." Dr. Sanchez said through a smile.
"There what is!" I demanded.
"Well Cali. If I can- there we go. A is there and B is hanging out here."
"A & B. That's like 2."
"More then 1, less than 3. Yep."
My heart raced and so did the babies. I started to cry as she wiped my stomach off. The recording was on the screen and I asked if I could upload them onto my iPod.
"Sure. Technology like I said." Dr. Sanchez stated as she pulled out some AV plugs and so did I.
I'm having twins. I constantly tried to wrap my brain around that but it didn't work. My mind stopped short and I stepped into the elevator. I leaned on the wall and the doors closed.
This was where I started to breakdown again. It wasn't normal tears. It was sobs. I tried to think about being happy alone with my babies, but Patrick had to know. But I didn't want him to know just yet.
I started my car and sat there. Go Cheating Whore and giving me his old Civic. But I only think he gave it to me for his own selfish reasons. I mean I liked not having a car but he hated that I used it as an excuse to not see him, whatever.
As I got home I took a short nap and IMed Gin.
< IbeDatgirL: Happy Valentine's Day!
> PinkPhoenix: Happy Valentine's Day LOVER!
< IbeDatgirL: how's Joe?
> PinkPhoenix: I just left his place.
> PinkPhoenix: I think my mom is getting suspicious...
< IbeDatgirL: LOL.
< IbeDatgirL: what! Regular sex? No!
> PinkPhoenix: LOL!
< IbeDatgirL: Genovieve!
> PinkPhoenix: yes?
< IbeDatgirL: I'm sad.
> PinkPhoenix: I'm sorrie.
< IbeDatgirL: another Valentine's day with no one to love me...this is pathetic.
> PinkPhoenix: ditto.
< IbeDatgirL: you have Joe.
> PinkPhoenix: he's gone to California.
< IbeDatgirL: hey then come over.
> PinkPhoenix: after work.
< IbeDatgirL: what time would that be?
> PinkPhoenix: 10p
< IbeDatgirL: ok I'll c u then?
> PinkPhoenix: sure. Can we iHop?
< IbeDatgirL: the place of champions.
> PinkPhoenix: yea. Ok. Let me start closing and I'll c u in a bit?
< IbeDatgirL: yea but I'll continue to IM you.
> PinkPhoenix: sounds about right.
Genovieve was downstairs at 1001p and we went to the iHop.
"How was your appointment?" Gin asked.
"It was good."
"Did Patrick give you anything?" she asked jokingly
"Yea."
Gin's smile faded as her mouth dropped open.
"Was it Herpes?!" Gin asked.
"NO! I'm not Jenny! She's the Queen of the Herpes!" I laughed.
"But he gave you something...? That sux."
"Not really."
"What do you mean. I mean- I'd be furious."
"I can't be."
"Why not?"
I put my headphones around her ear and pushed my iPod in between the both of us. She looked at the screen confused and I handed her the roll of papers from the sonogram.
"What am I looking at?" Gin asked.
"Are you slow or filled with cum?" I demanded.
Gin's mouth dropped and she started to jump up and down.
"I'm having a baby!" Ginny squealed.
"Well...technically..." I said rolling my eyes.
"We're gonna have a baby?"
Gin started to cry a bit and flew over the table to give me a hug.
"Ummm, yea. Not a baby." I added, "A & B."
"That's like 2!"
"Yea."
"Go PATRICK and his SUPERSPERM!"
"But we used a condom that night. I made sure of it, I don't get how this happened" I whispered.
"Well...maybe it broke."
"I saw it discarded... it was fine"
"Eh. Who cares. We're having babies!"
"I know!"
Gin hung out with me a little longer and 3 days later I was on her myspace. I rolled my eyes as I saw the banners and what not. I started to laugh as it said things like 'I'm gonna be a mommy' and 'I'm having a baby!'.
< IbeDatgirL: Genovieve!
> PinkPhoenix: yes?
< IbeDatgirL: You're retarded.
> PinkPhoenix: I'm sorrie?
> PinkPhoenix: what did I do this time?
< IbeDatgirL: ur myspace.
> PinkPhoenix: oh, sorrie.
Just that fast she changed her page back to something with her and Joe. I rolled my eyes and IMed her.
< IbeDatgirL: what was that for?
> PinkPhoenix: you told me u didn't like it!
< IbeDatgirL: I didn't say that!
< IbeDatgirL: let me tell my mom then you can post ok?
> PinkPhoenix: groan
< IbeDatgirL: ok?
> PinkPhoenix: fine.
Getting Gin to comply was easy. Telling my mom that's gonna be the kicker.
@@@@
AN
keels over and dies there are your updates kids. I hope you like them. In the last chapter Cali spoke spanish to Patrick and he DIDN'T question it that is because in our heads Patrich Stump speaks spanish dang it! Lol let us know if we sucks
Besos
KaiBon&KaiRod
Sign up to rate and review this story