Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Well. You've got cheating whore with you."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"I mean God. You're gonna make me wanna puke." Travie stated, "what's wrong?" "I feel like shit." "Stop drinking." "Whatever."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-08 - 1508 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 40
I paced the floor of my moms apartment and my brother walked in. He punched me in the arm and I pushed him across the room. His next move would have been to pick me up and toss me onto the couch. But just at the moment my mom walked in.
"You're so lucky mommy walked in." Gabriel said shaking his finger.
My mom walked straight to the kitchen, put her keys on the hook, her bag on the table and sighed.
"Hola mi amor." She said looking at me.
"Are you sure you're not talking to Gabriel?" I asked laughing.
"Callate. I love you too."
"Today you do."
"Cali. Swallows!" Gabriel yelled.
I pushed his computer out of my way and sat there. I looked at my mom and she sat down.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Well. Here."
I handed her the roll of papers and she opened it. My mom then looked at it and then looked at me.
"You're pregnant?" My mom asked.
"Yea."
"Que es eso y eso."
"A & B."
"No nintendo."
"Son dos,"
"Yea?"
My mom smiled and my brother put his hands on his head.
"For reals?" Gabriel asked.
"Yea."
Gabriel stood up, put his shoes on, and grabbed the keys to the Navigator.
"I'm gonna go kick his ass!" Gabriel yelled.
"You don't even know who he is." I said rolling my eyes.
"Yea. Well. See. Exactly. I don't know him. What's his name Calista?"
"Patrick."
"Quien es?"
"A guy."
"Duh Calista. You can't get pregnant by a girl. Now. Where does he live?"
"Glenview."
"Donde?" My mom questioned.
"40 minutes out the city, by Great America, but not that far."
"What does he do?"
"Well FATHER if you must know he's a musician?"
"Like Juan?"
This made me laugh.
"Yea, if Juan was successful, had a band, that went platnium in 4 weeks for his 3 album then yea. Kinda like Juan." I said laughing.
"What?"
"Nothing. Gabriel sit your ass down and do your homework."
"Donde esta la boracha?" My mom asked.
"Gin?"
"Sì."
"Work. Or with Joe. She's always with Joe now." I sighed making invisible circles, "but, she's happy...I guess."
"Who are these people Calista?"
"My friends mom. Mom! I'm gonna be fat!"
"You're already fat. No one will notice."
"Mom! You bitch!"
"Es veridad no?"
"Que no."
"Ah pues..."
*
I got out the car with Gin and I was glad it had stopped snowing. She opened the door to Joe's and walked in. I stood there and walked around annoyed.
"Where is he?" I asked.
"Mom and dad's I guess." Gin stated.
"How's that going along?" I questioned.
"I don't know. He stopped visiting them for a while. And its weird."
"How does it feel to have a guy renouce his religion for you?"
"How does it feel to be pregnant with twins for a Cheating Whore?"
"Damn, Burned."
*
It was the third week in February and Travis scribbled away furiously on his pad as he heard the rest of the band and Patrick playing in the booth.
Travie was mumbling rhymes to himself, writing down key words to remeber the words later, as to what he'd say when he went later to lay down the vocals. He was bopping his head along to the beat and then the music stopped.
His head shot up and he looked over at Patrick who leaned over the piano keys. Patrick placed his head on the piano top sighing defeated.
"Hey, Red, whatd'ya say we call it a night?" Travis said as he walked over to the smaller man and placed a hand on his shoulder. He knew this couldn't be good for him. They'd been in the studio for a few weeks already and all Patrick wanted to do was work, work, work. He didn't sleep, he didn't eat, he worked, and when he wasn't doing that he was trying to call Calista.
Patrick turned his head to stare up at Travis and sighed.
"No man, I'm good, I promise lets keep at it we almost have it..." Patrick stated, exhaustion taking over his voice.
Travis rolled his eyes and the rest of the band walked over to the two.
"Naw Red, you are going to go to your house, you are going to eat something, and you are going to go to sleep."
"But-" Patrick started to protest and then looked at the group of guys who weren't going to give in.
This he knew. He'd been working them to the bone and taking out all his pent up aggresion on them. Not in a bad way, but channeling his emotions into a positive creative output. He let out a sigh got up and turned to the group.
"Fine. Go. Rest. Be here at 7am they are coming to interview you guys so look presentable." He stated as he walked behind them back to the control room.
Everyone was gone from the studio except for Travie and Patrick, who were at the mixing board. Travis walked up to Patrick and patted his shoulder. Patrick who had been distracted jumped slightly at his touch.
"You need to go home. I feel as if there's an echo in here." Travis said twirling in his chair.
Patrick ran his hands down his face and then took his glasses off. His eyes were as red as his hair and his voice was strained.
"She just won't talk to me." Patrick trailed off.
"Yea...hold on."
*
I was sitting in front of the toilet with my chest heaving. I just wanted to stop throwing up. This wasn't fun anymore. I've never been sea sick a day in my life. But with twins having a party in my uterus I was on the outside looking in.
My mobile rung and I saw Travie's picture giving me the eyebrow thing. I laughed as I tried to remember when we took that picture.
"What's up my love." I said wretching at the same time.
"I mean God. You're gonna make me wanna puke." Travie stated, "what's wrong?"
"I feel like shit."
"Stop drinking."
"Whatever."
"Calista!" Patrick yelled suddenly.
"Well. You've got cheating whore with you." I stated.
"We're in the studio, he's in bad shape."
"His loss."
I stood up and Patrick started to talk.
"Babe. Please. I just...I just wanna talk to you...about everything." Patrick begged.
"Please go swallow a knife. I hate you." I concluded, "Trav. I gotta go."
"You're ok then?"
"Yes. Now bye."
"Later."
Travis hung up his Dash and Patrick moved away from the mixboard. He put his glasses on and his hat on and grabbed his backpack. He grabbed his car keys and Travis walked out behind him.
In the elevator down Patrick wobbled back and forth then started to snore lightly. Travis poked Patrick and then the elevator stopped Patrick fell and woke up.
"The hell." Patrick stated on the floor.
"Dude you fell asleep."
"I'm good."
Patrick walked to his car and Travis opened his own car. Patrick sat in the seat started the engine and was sleeping again. This was enough for Travis. Travie opened the drivers side pushed Patrick to the passenger side and adjusted the chair.
"First of all. I don't need you to pull a Kanye on my ass. I'm not down for being the most hated person on Buzznet. I'm leaving that to Ge-no-vie-ve." Travis said laughing to himself, reversing, "you hungry? Of course you're not. Because you're fucking sleeping and I'm driving a Honda Civic. We're not Asian, Patrick why do you have this car? Well I don't know Travis because it was free? Now I got this damn song stuck in my head...'No use me tryin' to be lyin' I been trying to signed Trying to be a millionaire How I use two lifelines In the same hospital where Biggie Smalls died The doctor said I had blood clots But I ain't Jamaican man Story on MTV and I ain't trying to make the band I swear this right here is history in the making man...' Patrick don't bother me."
Travis continued to have this mock conversation between him and Patrick for the duration of time it took to get to Patrick's place. He pulled into the gate, parked and sat there. Now he could do 2 things. Leave Patrick to sleep in the car or wake him.
The next morning Patrick woke up with a start as he smelled food. He also felt a warm body next to him and prayed to Jeebas Allah Ganeshia / God- someone that it was the person he hoped it was. As Patrick moved the comfortor he noticed a tattoo.
"Its just Pete." Patrick mumbled with tired still lingering in his voice.
"Well Lunchbox. I remember days when you were all like 'oooh Pete, you can lay with me.' Now you've had some pussy and you don't love me any more." Pete concluded.
Patrick didn't hear the end of what Pete said because he was too busy draining the snake.
Sign up to rate and review this story