Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Dude. You even made the pancakes sad."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"You guys. I think I'm depressed." Patrick said softly. "That's because you're not eating your damn pancakes." Travis stated, "I made them with love. Now love my pancakes into your belly."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-08 - 1586 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 41
When Patrick exited the bathroom Pete was gone out his bed. He pulled on a pair of sweat pants and strolled down the stairs as if he had all day.
As Patrick made his way into the kitchen he sat on the stool and pouted.
Travis then pushed him a plate of chocolate chip-banana pancakes with home made whipped cream, more chocolate chips and strawberries. It had a huge smiley face and Travis had one to match.
"Brooo-ooooo!" Travis sung doing a little jig, with the silver ISI whipped cream canaster in his hand, "look! Your pancakes got a big ass kool-aid smile. Like mine."
"Score!" Pete stated as Travis handed him a plate too, "you love me."
"Of course. But yours can't be special. Because youre not sad."
Patrick grabbed his fork and pushed the strawberries around his plate. He sighed and then pouted again. The big smile on his chocolate chip-banana pancakes had suddenly turned into a sad face.
This only made him want to cry.
Even his favorite Travie Made food was calling him a cheating whore, in little to no words.
"You guys. I think I'm depressed." Patrick said softly.
"That's because you're not eating your damn pancakes." Travis stated, "I made them with love. Now love my pancakes into your belly."
Travis walked over to Patrick and looked at the pancakes.
"Dude. You even made the pancakes sad. That's below the belt yo." Travis stated with a pout.
Pete started to laugh and Patrick took a few bites of the pancakes. He had some whipped creme on his face and Pete licked it off.
"You're tasty." Pete stated.
"Leave me alone bro." Patrick said walking away.
His Blackberry went off and he sat down on the couch in the living room. Patrick took off his glasses and ran his hand down his face. He then ran his fingers through his hair and pulled, really hard.
This was making him really angry, sad, lonely, and even in a room filled with all his best friends, he felt alone. There was this void that only one person could fill. He looked at his phone and scrolled down to her number.
The picture on his phone was his favorite of Calista. She was always so cute and never looked directly into the camera. But for this one she did. Patrick was holding her softly and he was kissing the top of her head. She was looking up at him and that was that.
"You guys! I love her!" Patrick yelled.
"Shut the hell up." They both said at the same time.
*
Two days later the guys were back in the studio and Rollingstone was there. They gave a short interview and that was it. It was at this moment that the guys decided to break.
"I'm going back to Chicago for a while." Patrick said sighing, "because this way I can be close to Cal."
"I guess." Pete sighed.
Patrick's Blackberry went off and he groaned.
"What is it?" Pete asked.
"I can't leave." Patrick said throwing his bag on the ground.
"Why not?"
"Something with CobraStarship..."
"Well. I'm going out with Ash, I love you Lunchbox. I'll see you later."
Pete walked out the house and Patrick collapsed on his chair. His Blackberry went off and he texted Pete. It was something about fall out boy having a photoshoot in 2 days. In the end, Patrick was staying put.
*
"When are you gonna tell Patrick you're pregnant?" Gin asked switching the channels.
Things had suddenly changed. I was sitting with her at Joe's and I was lying on the couch across from the TV. I had my shirt pulled on top of my stomach and was playing with my bellybutton. I pushed my stomach out and sighed.
"I saw Patrick on the moving picture box. He looks bad. For the babies. Can you talk to him Cal?" Gin asked.
"I don't want too. I will though...thinking about it. I must talk to Cheating Whore."
"Look even Mozart is sad." Gin said pointing at the little puppy who lifted his head off my tigh, looked around, and then put his head back down and sighed dramatically.
"No he's not Gin."
Joe suddenly walked in and sat next to Gin. I put my shirt down and gave a smile.
"Gin." Joe stated, "what's up Cali?"
"Playing with my bellybutton." I responded.
"That's hot."
"Yea."
"When are you moving in Gin?" Joe asked.
Gin rolled her eyes and did the 'talk, talk, talk' thing with her hand. Joe looked up at her and she gave him a smile and a kiss. Joe turned onto his stomach and crawled up Gin's body.
"I'm hungry." Joe stated.
"Have you not met her?" I asked, "Gin he doesn't know you."
"No. You don't know her. We took some cooking classes." Joe said with some finality.
"You. Did. What?" I asked.
"Don't tell anyone." Gin stated laughing.
"I still wouldn't want you to cook for me."
"I don't even wanna cook for me. You have GOT to be out of your mind."
Joe got up and went upstairs.
"Have you told him?" I whispered.
Gin shook her head 'no' and I sat up.
"I'm trying to- he hasn't been on your myspace?" I asked.
"No. I changed it remember."
"Really? Its still the same?"
"Yea I didn't...you know what I'm gonna leave."
"Ohhh, but then its just me and a boy."
"At least you know where your boy is."
"True."
Joe ended up flying out to California after him and Gin had a huge fight. The fight this time was why she doesn't live with him yet. When they fight like this all I do is roll my eyes. I mean really, he's trying to skip steps.
*
"What's with the depression in this room. I mean shit you guys." Travis stated as he walked in and suddenly felt like cutting himself.
"Gin refuses to move in with me." Joe stated.
"Calista refuses to talk to me." Patrick added.
"Gin's been distant."
"Calista, been all ignore."
"Gin's maybe hiding something..."
"Calista maybe...I don't know."
"I find it funny how I'm the product of an interracial couple, grew up in Upstate New York of all places and you 2 can't hold on to your women." Travis stated, "I mean you. Calista is fire. And it amazes me how, you would even fathom...going there. Do you not realize who you are dating? You can't do that shit with latin women. They will kill you."
Patrick opened his mouth to speak and Travis put his hand up.
"OK! Granted she didn't let you explain. But the kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower. Dude! I would have flipped out too. What the hell were you thinking? She's hispanic man they don't play like that you are lucky you didn't get stabbed, or beat up by her brothers and cousins or some shit" Travie started.
"I didn't. Ok. Let me explain myself. We were standing there and we were taking pictures and she leaned over and kissed me. That's all that happened."
Joe tried to sneak out the room before Travie could start on him. But Andy grabbed him by the back of his jeans and that was that.
"And you Jewseph! Are you- are you- are you kidding! What is she?" Travis asked.
"She's- Belizean."
"Excuse me?"
"Its between Mexico and Guatamala- she taught me that."
"Oh. So you with the Rican and you with the Belizean. I mean its not even like American Spanish, you 2 went for the ones born there. This makes me laugh. But Joe you need to not pressure her. She'll eventually come around, I mean come on, you got her again didn't you? You did." Travis concluded, "Now lets go fucking drink."
The guys walked out the house and partied all night.
When Patrick got home he was sitting on the couch and was in drunk dialing mode. He called Cal from Andy's phone and she picked up.
"Animal! What's going on?" I asked laughing.
"No. Its me." He mumbled.
"I don't what to talk to you."
The joy was stripped from my voice and I sighed knowing it was Patrick. I was about to hang up on him but something distant beneath his drunken slurs told me not to. He started to talk and go off on some kind of tangent. I just listened and added in 'uhu's' when needed. Then he said 2 simple words.
"What's new?" Patrick asked.
"I'm pregnant." I mumbled, "You're not going to remember that in the morning."
"Isitmine?"
"Fuck yes."
"Thatsgood."
"Good night Red" I said with a sigh
"Later Sweetness. ILoveyou"
Patrick passed out and Andy got up looking for his phone. When Andy saw Patrick had his phone he rolled his eyes, did a quick swap and that was it. In the morning Patrick woke up with a start looking at his last dialed numbers.
"I thought I-" Patrick yawned, "mom- hmmm, nevermind then."
Joe was in the kitchen whipping up something as he went through his Buzznet. Patty walked through the doorway and sat next to him yawning.
"You got a little shit faced." Pete stated flipping through a newspaper.
"You guys know better than to let me drink when I'm like this." Patrick sighed sitting down.
"Well we can't give you any Fuck It because you become a weepy mess. We've gone over this." Joe added.
"I had the craziest dream." Patrick said catching their attention.
Sign up to rate and review this story