Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"what's this speak of conversion?"

by Syn_INC 2 reviews

"Well she's pregnant." Joe said quickly. "You are!" I stated shocked, "how dare you be sperminated by Jewseph and not tell me?" "I mean. I have to convert now..." Gin said dangeriously, "if I did...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-08 - 1508 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 42
Pete put down the newspaper and looked over at his buddy. This was never a good sign when Patrick said those words. Its like, everyone dreams, ok, but Patrick's dreams are just earth shattering. They could be for the better or for the worst.
"You had a dream last night." Pete said leaning over the table and smacking Patrick's hand.
"I had a dream Calista told me she was pregnant." Patrick said suddenly.
The guys looked at each other and started to laugh.
"Maybe its opposite bro." Andy said as an afterthought, "maybe its Ge-no-vie-ve who's pregnant."
Joe dropped the glass he was drinking from and shook his hand.
"Oh god. I think I'm going to have a heartattack," Joe stated, "...I'm coming Elizabeth." He said with one arm in the air and the other grabbing his chest.
The guys all started to laugh and Joe's voice turned dangerous.
"Don't play like that." Joe stated.
"Bro. Its kinda making sense..." Pete said still laughing.
"In a way...I kinda wish Cali was." Patrick added suddenly, "that way she'd have to talk to me."
"No. She wouldn't." The 3 guys all said at the same time.
*
"Hey, drunk. I dig the myspace page." I said throwing a pillow at Ginny.
"Yeeeeeeahyea!" She said jumping up and down then rubbing my belly, "I'm havin' a baby...I'm havin' a baby..."
"You're such a dumb ass."
"I know. But I'm so happy."
"Yea...Patrick called me a few nights ago."
"You acctually picked up?"
"No. I thought it was Andy."
"Awww! My Animal."
"Yea, because everything is yours."
"As it should be."
"But-"
"But?"
"It was a VERY drunk Patrick."
"Oh, and then?"
"I told him I was pregnant."
"Wow!"
"He was like is it mine? And I was like yes. And he was like good. I'll talk to you later. Gin, he was so drunk I think he passed out between the conversation."
"Oh wow. That's a little crazy."
"See I know that...I don't think he's trying anymore."
"What?"
"I feel as if he's given up."
"The love and war thing?"
"Yea. He's not fighting for it..."
Gin gave me a hug and we sat there.
It had to have been about a few days later when Joe was checking his Buzznet. Something told him to check his myspace, he hasn't been there in ages. As Joe point and clicked, added and deleted, sent comments and changed his picture as he came across Gin's.
Joe clicked on her's and fell off his chair. He couldn't understand why this was happening and why she didn't tell him. But there it was in black and white and banners all over: 'I'm having a baby!'
Joe stared at the 6 week sonogram and stood up. There was only one place he could find Genovieve when she wasn't at his place.
As the thoughts of him being a father ran through his mind he smiled. He smiled and then he frowned. No, no, no, this was all wrong, she couldn't be pregnant.
"Yea?" I asked through my bell.
"Gin there?" Joe questioned.
I buzzed Joe up and he raced up the stairs. I went to give him a hug and he ran directly over to Gin.
"So. Here's what's going to happen. You're going to marry me, and you're going to move in. We're going to be happy because that's what people do. But before that you're going to have to convert. I mean once you convert it'll be ok. I mean, you're having my baby, what a lovely way to say you love me." Joe finally said through a last breath.
"Conversion?" I said laughing as I picked up Mozart, "what's this speak of conversion?"
"I think he's talking about Dollars into Euros. Apples to oranges...maybe AC into DC..." Gin trailed off.
"Well she's pregnant." Joe said quickly.
"You are!" I stated shocked, "how dare you be sperminated by Jewseph and not tell me?"
"I mean. I have to convert now..." Gin said dangeriously, "if I didn't?"
"You're making this so fucking hard on me Genovieve!" Joe yelled, "I mean this baby, this is all I ask-"
"How about the kid can be Jewish and you can leave me alone?"
"I don't..."
"Its ME Joe." I stated.
"What?" Joe asked turning around.
"I'm pregnant." I said again.
"No, no. She is. Its on her myspace." Joe sighed defeted.
"2 for 1...physics of Gin and Cal." I said handing Joe the roll of sonogram papers while seperating Sucka and Mozart.
Joe looked at the papers and turned them all around a few times. He then looked at me and pushed the papers back into my hand.
"I have no idea what I'm looking at." Joe said with no emotion.
I pulled Joe by his shirt and rolled out the papers. I then showed him exactly what he was looking at.
"I take it you haven't told Patrick yet?" Joe asked.
"I kinda told him. But I don't think he heard me though. He was wasted and called me from Animal's phone."
"Oh..."
Joe paced the floor.
"He goes, I had a dream Cali was pregnant. And we thought it was funny...so Andy- or maybe Pete was all like maybe its Gin, and then I got scared..." Joe concluded, "I don't understand why I could fall in love with you. Under what circumstances would the Lord-"
I suddenly grabbed Mozart and gave Sucka to Gin.
"All they do is fight and hump." I sighed.
"So you're not pregnant?" Joe asked.
"No." Gin responded.
"But you are?"
"I am." I said laughing, "please, don't tell Red."
"But you told me you told him..." Joe said turning around again.
"I did tell him. But like I said, he was drunk." I stated.
Joe sat down at the table and finally released his breath.
"We're having our first fall out baby!" Joe said laughing.
"Yea. I know." I said laughing, "by the way, its babies."
"What?"
"I'm having 2 Joey."
"NICE!"
Joe was geeked and he picked up his phone to call someone. When he remembered that he couldn't he started to laugh.
"Look at it this way. There's 10 days until my birthday." I said with a smile.
"22 right?" Joe asked.
"Yea. My first kids at 22. Its great."
"I've never asked...Gin- you don't have any little yous do you?"
Gin shook her head no and I laughed.
"No little people for her." I added.
"Ever?" Joe questioned.
"Would it matter?" Gin stated.
"Hey!" I started, "I'm having babies!"
"You're having babies!" Gin added.
And so for the rest of the night Joe hung around with me and Gin, while she just sat in the corner. I have no idea what she's so pissed off about, I think maybe its the whole 'she has to convert' thing.
She may love Joe but not to where she must convert.
I was lying in bed with Mozart on my stomach and I was staring at the ceiling when a familiar screen name IMed me.
> GINGERcakeP: I know I'm not ur favorite person @ the moment...
< IbeDatgirL: you think?
> GINGERcakeP: at least I wasn't yelled at.
< IbeDatgirL: well I have my reasons not to COMPLETELY hate you.
> GINGERcakeP: that's good.
> GINGERcakeP: what r u doing?
< IbeDatgirL: lying in bed with Mozart.
> GINGERcakeP: I miss you so much.
> GINGERcakeP: what happened to us... I remember waiting to feel your touch...I remember when you couldn't wait to feel me in you- and now its like this is all I have.
< IbeDatgirL: Patrick I don't think we could ever get that back.
> GINGERcakeP: at least its not cheating whore.
< IbeDatgirL: I mean if you prefer that...
> GINGERcakeP: no. Call me. Please, pick up.
< IbeDatgirL: not on your life.
> GINGERcakeP: you're hurting me CALISTA!
< IbeDatgirL: NOT AS MUCH AS U HURT ME!
< IbeDatgirL: I've lied here over and over night after night calling you- and its like you've just stopped caring. You're giving up on life.
> GINGERcakeP: you never called me.
< IbeDatgirL: yes I have. You always ignore your Sweetness tho-
> GINGERcakeP: no.
< IbeDatgirL: good night Patrick.
> GINGERcakeP: no Cali- I-
IbeDatgirL has signed off at 1122p
Patrick threw his phone across the room and screamed into nothing. He wiped his eyes and paced the floor. Words seem, to be doing nothing now. But he's always been good with words, what's up with that?
It was about 15 minutes later when he jumped into his car. If she wasn't going to come to him then he'd come to her.
About 35 minutes later he pulled up to her apartment building.
Patrick sat in a parking spot and looked up at her window. He could do one of two things. Sit there in his car or go up stairs to me. He fought with his demons and came to the same conclution.
Patrick would just sit there silently and see what happens.
@@@@@@@
Wooo! Its been a while but here's some more story.
We like making Patrick a stalker just sitting outside Calis house. Lol
Besos
KayRod&KaiBon
Sign up to rate and review this story