Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"No. Wrong lover."

by Syn_INC

I was pulled into Patrick Stump land. This was a place where everything was rainbows and sunshine drentched in little gumdrop kissed midgets.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 1721 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 43
I laid there in the dark and fought with my pillows. I was only 8½ weeks into my pregnancy, I shouldn't feel this uncomfortable. Then at that moment I wanted a hot dog and a slurpee. I looked at my ceiling popped off my bed, pulled on my jeans, boots, grabbed my cell, keys, iPod and put my jacket on.
Something told me to go through the back door but I don't know why I didn't listen to that voice. I know now, my slight fear of ally's at night is why I didn't go through the back.
I raced down the stairs and pulled open that heavy ass door. I put my hood on my head and zipped up my coat. Standing here I looked towards Pulaski and knew I had to walk down to Addison. that's where the 7 Eleven was.
When I focused to the front I saw a dark blue Civic and someone in there. This got me a little scared before I focused on the glasses the person had on. The silver reflective quad pinstripe going around the body made me realize who's Civic that was.
At that moment my mouth started to get filled with saliva and I gagged. I made my way over to the snow covered grass and empited to nothingness that was my stomach. I hadn't eaten anything in a while but I just kept on throwing up.
The owner of that Civic was so far off in sleep that he didn't notice me at all. I spat on the ground, and put a piece of gum in my mouth. I was too far along outside now, If I went upstair I wouldn't be back down and I really wanted a hot dog.
And so I took off walking quickly crunching the snow beneth my feet. I saw the patch of ice Gin slipped on yesterday and made a mental note to avoid it on my way back.
Why was it 8 days before my birthday and it was still snowing? Because this is Chicago and everythings all about the Lake Effect that's why.
With Daughtry blasting in my ears I sung along to "Feels Like Tonight"
"I was waiting For the day you'd come around. I was chasing, And nothing was all I found. From the moment you came into my life, You showed me what's right. And it feels like tonight. I can't believe I'm broken inside. Can't you see that there's nothing that I wanna do, But try to make it up to you? And it feels like tonight. I never felt like this before. Just when I leave, I'm back for more. / Nothing else here seems to matter..."
I then got a little chill as I remembered how hot this man was. I couldn't stop laughing at the irony remembering that I really hated American Idol.
I pulled open the door to 7 Eleven and brushed the light snow dusting off me. Walking around a few times I finally concluded what I wanted. In the end I got 3 hot dogs, some taquitos, my slurpee, a Fiji, a Sprite, some chips and 2 Snickers.
That would be it as I threw a pack of gum on that for flavor.
I got ½ way home and washed the 1st hot dog down with the Slurpee. As I turned the corner to where my building was I started on my second hot dog. I was hit with a sudden dizzy spell and that patch of ice I made a mental note to remember had claimed yet another victim.
"FUCK!" I yelled not letting go of my food.
As I fell to my fate I heard a horn blow and saw the owner of that Civic look directly at me. He moved faster then I could and helped me off my knees.
That was the 2nd time I threw up on this boy's shoes and he did the same thing as last time. He pulled away and just looked at me. I sighed, shaking out his grip and continued to throw up this hot dog.
I was pissed because that was one fucking good hot dog.
"God I can't believe you threw up on the same exact pair of shoes...twice." Patrick mumbled slightly pulling his hair.
"What ever..." I groaned, "what are you doing here?"
"I was gonna sit out here wondering if I should come upstairs...and then...I don't know. Here we are..." Patrick stated.
I wrapped up my ½ hot dog and put it in my pocket. It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine. I felt the knees on my pants get very wet suddenly. I pushed the door open and Patrick was standing there.
"Come on before I change my mind." I said softly.
Patrick followed me up the stairs and took off his shoes in front of the door. I mean it may be my vomit but its still fucking gross.
I sat on my bed and pulled off my pants as Patrick went towards the kitchen to clean his pants off. I looked at the pants and wondered why they weren't ripped, but MY knees were a different story. I was completely bloody and that was all sorts of fucked up. Damn old Navy jeans and their tear resistance.
I tried to move again and I noticed that Patrick had on the cutest striped socks as he walked through my bedroom door.
"I bought those for you." I said laughing.
"You did, oh my god." Patrick stated cringing.
"I know. Isn't that fucked up? But my pants? Perfect. Can you get the vodka from the freezer and the gauze with medical tape from the bathroom." I asked.
"Yea."
Patrick complied and I started to pick at the stray skin against my knee.
"What's the vodka for?" Patrick asked.
"Nicole totally spilled the whole bottle of rubbing alcohol and was supposed to by some, but didn't. I have no idea where the Neosporin is and so- vodka is alcohol and there for...." I started putting Absolute vodka on a cotton ball then to my bloody knee, "I don't get an infection- Patty help!"
Patrick looked at me and took a shot of vodka before walking to kneel infront of me and me fixed me up. I rolled my eyes and squirmed as my knee scrap was deeper then previously expected.
I figured because of the way I fell the babies were in no harm so I didn't have to worry.
As Patrick put the gauze and the last piece of tape on my knee he kissed it. I couldn't help but giggle a bit and Mozart came into the room and growlled at Patrick who was too close for his comfort. I tapped the bed and Mozart jumped on and walked directly to my belly to lay down.
The closer Patrick got to me the more protective Mozart got of my belly. I held my breath and Patrick rolled his eyes.
"I own you Dog and I can easily take you away from her"
He stated and then took Mozart, put him on the floor and sat on the bed next to me.
"I've always liked your belly too." Patrick said giving me a poke. To this Mozart reacted by attacking Patricks pant leg.
"The hell" Patrick yelleped as he lightly pushed Mozart away with his foot.
"Mozart! You be nice. And you" I said pointing to Patrick "I'd really appreciate if you'd stay on your side. If you are going to sleep here tonight."
I got off the bed and popped in one of the disks of my "Family Guy" collection. As we laughed it felt really good to just be in that space and time. Mozart had even come around and snuggled with Patrick for a while.
I fell asleep before Patrick and woke up about 3 hours later. There was this heavy body on me and my eyes shot open. Patrick was ½ on, ½ off me with his fingers in my hair. This boy and his hair fetish, I swear. I moved slightly and I then felt his friend waking up and got a stir in my loins and came to a sudden conclusion.
I'm pregnant and horny and he smelled so good. If I decided to jump him would be deny me? lets see.
I poked Patrick and he snored lightly. I then pushed him off me to where he was on his back. He moved a little bit while his friend greeted me. I laughed at his Transformers boxers and these striped socks.
"Patrick." I said softly.
"Leave me alone Pete." Patrick mumbled.
"No. Wrong lover."
"What?"
"Patrick! Wake. Up."
Patrick awoke with a start and looked dead at me.
"Yea Cali?" Patrick said horsely.
"Can we have sex?" I asked.
"You want what?"
"Sex, please...I just- please?"
"Yea."
Patrick sat up as if he'd been on a drought & pulled me next to him.
My legs went around his torso and he took off my black Geek Squad shirt. The moment his lips hit my neck it was all over. I was pulled into Patrick Stump land. This was a place where everything was rainbows and sunshine drentched in little gumdrop kissed midgets.
I managed to seperate the part of me that knew he was the father of my unborn Children from the part that knew he was a cheating whore and that I was just doing this for sex.
Patrick's lips went to mine and he softly bit my full lower lip. He ran his tongue along my lips as if this moment would just expire. He quickly slipped his hand in my thong and pushed a finger against my slick opening.
"Oh God Patrick!" I inhaled as my nails dug into his shoulder, "its been so long."
If I knew I was saying things that would render Patrick to believe that I'd want to get with him I would have stopped. But my hormones were on tilt and anyone (well not ANYONE) would have hit the right buttons right now.
I pushed Patrick down flat on me as I moved my body to the rhythm of him fingering me slowly.
A first orgasm swept my body lightly and I was pissed off thinking, that couldn't have been it.
@@@@@@@
Woooooo foreplay
Besos
From us
Sign up to rate and review this story