Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Cut Road

Killswitch.

by -PLWwayy 2 reviews

The basement.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-04-03 - Updated: 2008-04-03 - 1068 words

0Unrated
GERARD’S POV
We were all sitting in the lounge area, me and Mikey on the floor, Bob pacing around, Lei curled up on the couch and Frankie next to her. I found myself staring at Frankie, studying the serious look on his face, the concern and sadness in his eyes. Surely I should be feeling the same thing, not having the lustful thoughts I am. I shook the thoughts away and sighed. “What are we gonna do?” I got no answers, but a few shrugs. Lei spoke up from the couch “I think maybe we should explore more. The more we know, the better chance we have…” Frankie nodded slowly. I stood up. “Well, we all have to go if one goes.” Said Bob. I nodded as everyone stood up. “Okay… Basement?” said Mikey. “okay.” Said Lei quietly. She shot a fearful look at Frankie who smiled back reassuringly. What’s she playing at? I clenched my fists slightly and followed as we all walked to the door to the basement. Mikey opened the door and peered in. We could barely see three steps out of the lounge room, where our fire was. “I’ll go get the torches.” I said. Frankie replied quickly “No, we all have to go. It’s not safe, gee.” I nodded and we all walked back to the lounge room, picked up torches and walked back. Mikey turned on his at the steps leading downwards, and peered around the darkness. It was completely empty. Weird. There were some boxes in a corner, but that’s it. “Lets check them out.” Said Bob, as they began walking down the stairs. Frankie and Lei were now holding hands. “Oh please.” I said under my breath. We reached the bottom of the stairs, and just as we did, Mikey’s torch went out. He had the big one, so now we only had Bob’s small one. Fucking great, I thought. “Guys, I don’t like this… Can we go back?” Whispered Lei. “No, Lei, we can’t” I said back. We walked onwards, until we started hearing noises. It sounded like rustling trees, wind, and whispers. I heard Lei whimper in front of me, as we walked closer…and then the flashlight went out. I couldn’t see anything. I heard Mikey whisper something, and then a blinding light, that filled the room for a split second, and then again. The next time it came, I looked around, and I couldn’t see anyone… Not Mikey, not Bob, Lei or Frank. And then the next time…They came quicker and quicker, till soon they were like strobe lights, and I still couldn’t see anyone. I looked in the corner, thinking I saw a shadow. I stepped closer. It was… oh my god. I screamed loudly, for I was more scared than I ever had been in my life. In the corner, was a person. Hanging from the rafters, by the neck. Then one on the floor. Then in the corner, crouched down. Then right in front of me… I couldn’t move, but I was still screaming.. Was I? there was nothing I could do as the person…( That’s no fucking person, Gerard, and you KNOW IT!).. edged towards me lopsidedly. I closed my eyes and tried to run, but fell to the ground. I hunched over and pulled my knees close to my face and just sat there.
When I opened my eyes the flashing had stopped, and the torches were on again. I picked one up and shined it around, still terrified. Bob was lying on the ground, Mikey was over in a corner. There was no man hanging from the rafters. There was no one in front of me. Frankie was in the other corner. But where was Lei? I shined the torch everywhere and then whispered “Lei…” The guys started to talk
“What the fuck was that?”
“Did anyone else see…”
“That flashing… oh my…”
I looked around then said “GUYS. Lei is gone.” The talking stopped, and we all wordlessly ran to the stairs, up them and out of the basement, peering around. We ran into the lounge room and to my absolute surprise, there she was over behind the lounge. “Lei!” Frankie and Mikey screamed, running over to her. She looked up at them, her hair still in her face. I could see her eyes though. She was looking straight at me. “Lei?” I said quietly, moving closer. Frank kneeled down next to her and brushed her hair out of her face, then gasped. There was blood underneath her eyes. “Lei, are you alright?” said Bob. “Guys, fuck this. We are not leaving this room.” Said Mikey. I looked at him, he looked awful. “Yeah alright.” Lei got up and walked to the corner, sitting by herself. We all sat down in our own place, all silent. Until I heard Lei say sweetly from across the room “Gerard…” She was calling me. What did she want? I walked over timidly and sat down next to her. “Yeah Lei? You alright?” She looked at me, her hair was back in her face… She pulled it aside and held it there for a moment, locking eyes with me. I‘ve always wondered about her eyes. They were blue. Asian’s don’t have blue eyes. We used to call her Chiyoh Chan, after that chick in Memoirs of a Geisha. But now her eyes weren’t bright, blue and sparkling. They were dark, and covered in blood. She continued to just stare at me, holding her hair up until she grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me close, into a kiss. I was shocked, I didn’t move for a second or so, but then tried to pull away. It didn’t matter, she had a firm grip and the kiss stayed, until she let my hair go. I looked at her, saying nothing. I felt different, somehow. I was about to speak up; “Lei… What was th-“ She put a finger to my lips. Then trailed up to under my eye, where she traced a line gently, then pulled away and held the finger in front of my eye. It was covered in blood. She smiled and shook her hair back into her face, turned back around and faced the corner again.
Sign up to rate and review this story