Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Laceration Gravity

Bob. Brianne. Brendon

by GhostInTheSnow_X 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-04 - Updated: 2008-04-04 - 462 words

1Funny
Leah stamped her foot in frustration. "For fucks sake , Steph!" She cried. "Just fucking ring him, okay? I'm not waiting another minute out here!"

"Fine." I said sulkily. We had been waiting out here for the past fifteen minutes, while worked up the courage to call the Brendon Urie. I was having a mental breakdown. I had met Brendon Urie and he had invited us to hang out with him and the rest of the guys. I mean stuff like this just doesn't happen to me.

I flipped open my phone and scrolled through my contacts. Bob, Brianne, Brendon. I quickly pushed the ring button and jammed the phone to my ear.

Ring

Ring

Ring

I began fiddling with my hair. What if this was some sort of a joke? I mean what if he only invited me to humiliate me. Did I look okay? I had taken an hour to straighten my browny-black hair, but it looked so boring. I knew I should have curled it! And my eye makeup. Smoky grey was so overrated and it didn't do anything for my blue eyes either. It maade them look cloudy! Ugh, I really shouldn't have worn this dress. I thought as my attention turned to my clothes. It was red with white polka dots, with two spaghetti straps. It was really short, so I had worn my skinny jeans underneath. I must look stupid. A dress with jeans!

"Hello?" Brendon picked up.

I froze for a moment unsure of what to say.

"Hi." I managed to squeak out. My voice rose an octave.

"Uh.. Steph? Is that you?" I could almost hear the confusion in his voice.

I coughed, hopefully I wouldn't sound like alvin and the chipmunks next time I spoke. "Uh Hi.. yeah its Steph." Thankgod. My real voice had returned.

Brendon laughed down the other end of the phone. "What happened to you voice? Where are you? Are you round the back?"

I nodded stupidly, before realising he couldn't see me. "Yeah we're round the back. Please come quickly, I'm afraid that Leah's going to decapitate me." I glanced nervously at Leah, who was making a chopping motion that clearly said , 'hurry the fuck up or I'll decapitate you.

"Uh.. Okay?" Brendon once again sounded confused.

The fire exit doors to our left opened, and out came a freshly shave Brendon Urie. He grinned and closed his phone with a snap. I did the same.

"Steph!" Brendon seemed happy to see me at least. "You came!" He caught me in a hug. I felt my cheeks blaze.

"Heh.. yeah we're ..um.. here." I finished lamely.

Brendon hi fived Leah, who still look irratble.

"Come on! Come on! I want you to meet the guys!" he ushered us inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story