Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Odyssey

Turning point

by goldeneyes 0 reviews

Seventeen year old Elleon has been killing demons as a daily job. But when one of those jobs leads her to Tokyo things start to get a little crazy,in more ways that one.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naraku,Sesshoumaru - Published: 2008-04-06 - Updated: 2008-04-26 - 1394 words

0Unrated
Turning Point:


I came downstairs after I got dress for school. My uncle was sitting at the head of the table eating some of the pancakes I made for Macon and me. It was about 7:45 and I had to be to school at 8:30. Where the hell is Macon?!

"You came in pass curfew again last night." my uncle stated stuffing a piece of pancake in his mouth. "It's that Macon that has you out all night." I sat opposite of him and lied my forehead on the table.

"Uncle,we've had this conversation already. I told you when me and Macon are working it's work first then our relationship. He does not keep me out all night it's my job."

"You know your mother would not approve of you picking up where she and Rags left off."

"Well I guess that's why she doesn't know then, huh?" I got up from the table not waiting for his answer. My mom and dad (Rags was my dad's nickname) both were hunters. And both of them died. I walked to the window then back to the kitchen table. It was no 7:58. I swear I am going to kill him. Fourtouhtly for him my front door opened.

Er,maybe not. It was Dawn.

"Mornin' Mr.C. Oh pancakes." He reached for one, I slapped his hand. "What was that for! C'mon Elle let me at least have one."

"No," I was to anger to deal with Dawn "These pancakes are for the person who is suppose to bring me to school and spend the rest of the day with me."

"In all fairness, I am her to bring you to school so therefore I am intitled to a pancake." By now my brain was on fire I let Dawn eat the damn pancakes cause obviously Macon wasn't coming. When we got in the car I asked Dawn where Macon was.

"He said somthing about buisness he had to take care of. Not that I really care, he basiclly commanded me to not be at the apartment later so you two could do wahtever. I mean I had plans tonight with Naz that involved that apartment."

"What happened to Lily?"

"To much baggage. I can't handle that or being settled down one wone at one time. You know, like you and the threat to all human kind known as my brother.'

"You are a threat to all womenkind. But Dawn how could he do this. Hell, I woke up at 6:00 in the morning to make pancakes that you ate. I hate him!"

"Like hell you do!"

"Not that I'm particularly interrested but just that are you impliying."

"C'mon seriously you couldn't hate Macon for nothin'. You to are like, as you say 'meant to be'. Ever since you to met. God, that story is forever imprinted in my brain as many times you've told it." He started to tell the story in his girly voice. I banged my head on the window. I knew Dawn was right, I couldn't stay mad at Macon for some odd unworldly reason. No matter waht he did I just couldn't bring myself to hold a grudge for long. I always tell myself that it was because Macon is my only solid rock. I mean, when we meant I was a freshmen getting beat up some boys at a bus stop and he was the cute senior who just happened to pass by that street in his car. Of course he helped me, not thst I wanted him to. I was(am) a stubbourn girl. But it's like ever since that day in the rain he has always been at my side. He was there when my parenst died. When got my tattoo. When I got my belly button pierced. He gave me my first job and first kiss. So you can see why I call him my soild rock. But Macon has his ways. Like right now.
I jumped out of the car when Dawn pulled up infront of my school. He told the story of how me and Macon met the whole way. IN THAT STUPID GIRLY VOICE. I had never been so glad to see that school in my life.

888

Macon and Dawn came to pick me up after school. I walked to the car with my frined Sade dogged my heels. Sade is like obssesed with Dawn.

"Hey, Dawn!" she said her over excited voice. God, she can be annoying. I rolled my eyes and sat in the front. Throughing my bag on Dawn.

"Hi Sade you lookin' good this summer." Danw siad and Sade basiclly melted in to water on the sidewalk. She bite her bottom lip and twirled her hair. This is seriously patheic.

"I played volleyball this year so I relly got in shape.'

"It shows." Dawn smirked adn Sade evaporated into the ground.

"Okay Sade," I said stopping this nonsense "I have to go so we'll call you later,un?"

"Okay, bye Elle, Macon. Bye Dawn." She winked at him before walking os should I say wiggling her litte butt away.

"Your friend's cute." Macon said was we pulled off.

"Macon!" I yelled

"Ow, Macon you'er in trouble." Dawn joked from the backseat.

"Shut up Dawn. Macon!"

"What." Macon said ever so innocent tone."I'm just messing Elle."

"Where were you this morning?"

"I had things to do."

"Like waht besides keep your girlfrined waiting with pancakes all morning."

"It was business."

"And you could call me and tell you that you where doing business this morning!' I'm sure I was screaming. I had though about this all day but Macon never raised his voice.

"It was suddened and I sent Dawn to get you this morning."

"I didn't have plnas with Dawn, I had plans with you!"

"Buisness always comes first Elle you know that."

"Oh please, don't give me that shit.' I crossed my arms over my chest and staired out the window. This is as far as this conversation is going. Macon wasn't the argumentive type and that was as much of an aplogy as i would get at the moment.

"So how are we getting to Toyko and where are we staying?" Dawn asked breaking the ten minute silence.

"I got our plane tickets already." Macon said.

"We'er staying with Ezell." I mumbled but loud enough fo them to here.

"Who's Ezell?"

"Here cousin." Macon answered for me. I didn't care cause right now all I wanted to do was crawl in my bed and just lay there for all eternety. We Willowceek apartments to drop Dawn off at Naz's house then me and Macon drove to my house. He parked infront but didn't turn off the car and I didn't get out. I sat there stairing at the cemnet steppes. Macon leaned gentle cupped my chin, easing my face to look at him. I avoid his eyes but I didn't turn my face.

"Elle, look at me." I did but my facial expression stayed the same.
"I want to go inside Macon. By myself if you don't." My voice like icy. I backed away from him, opened the door and went inside with a second glance. Macon didn't even wait untill I got up stairs to speed of. i din't care at the moment but later that night I felt like crap for blowing him of like that. But I would never admit that to him.

Two weeks after this little fight(for which me and Macon made up weekend) we all where at my housing getting ready to leave for Japan. As you could imagine my uncle was that sure adout his seventeen year old niece going half way across the world with her boyfriend.

"Uncle good I told you that Ezell was going to be watching us. And beside this is business not pleasure and..."

"You two are business partners fisrt and all that shit I know." my uncle said for me.

"And I'm watchin'em Mr.C."Dawn said. Not that that reassured him anyway.

"Okay well if we don't need now we'll miss our flight so lets go." I said. Macon had already but our bagges in the car and was waiting.

"I'll call you when we get there!" I yelled out of the window as we pulled off. "JAPAN HERE WE COME!!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story