Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Odyssey

Roppongi Hills

by goldeneyes 0 reviews

Elle's visit to the Roppongi hill's gives her a lead on Joes but she runs into a very handson yet intimdating demon

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Naraku,Sesshoumaru - Published: 2008-04-14 - Updated: 2008-04-15 - 1950 words

1Ambiance
ROPPONGI HILLS:


I desperately wanted to go to sleep on that airplane. But airplanes are the most uncomfortable things on earth (in the sky but still earth) to sleep in. We got there at about seven thirty that morning and God I was ready to go to sleep. After going through inspections and all that crap that I think is utterly unnecessary we took the airport shuttle to my cousin's house. Now, Ezell isn't the most responsible person in the world. Case in point, when we got to his house (At about ten in the morning) this is what happened.

We walked up the hundred steps that lead to the shrine he stayed in.

"He Elle, is your cousin like a monk or something?" Dawn asked.

"Priest." I answered but I knew better but I was tired and could care less if Dawn as about to make a joke.

"So doesn't that mean like he can't have sex?" Dawn snickered.

"No, idiot, that's a monk but you wouldn't be able to have any if you keep talking to me!" I said.

"Macon, can you tame your beast please." Macon just sighed in response. What the hell was that suppose to mean! Am I untamable or something? Or does it mean he just could careless?! I didn't no so I glared at both of them and walked ahead. When we finally got up to there I went to the door and knocked. No answer. I knocked again and again, no freakin answer. I was just about ready to kill someone by then. Dawn went and checked the side window for anyone inside.

"Nope, I don't think anyone's home." Dawn said. And so we sat there for God knows when until Ezell finally showed up. To be honest he looked like he had completely forgotten we were coming. But then he smiled that overly big smile of his that has the power to make you smile too.

"Elleon, I didn't except you all so early but here you are." He laughed.

"Where were you all morning we've been here since like ten o'clock?"

"I errands to run this morning is all."

"So are you going to keep us standing out here like animals or are we going inside?" this was dawn of course.

"Dawn!" I said but Ezell just laughed.

"Of course not, please come in." Ezell opened the door and the first thing I did was fall on the couch.

"I have two guest bedrooms upstairs, my room is down here and I have a storage house which I turned into a guest house. As you can imagine I have quit a lot if guest!" he laughed. "Come now you all must be hungry I could take you all out to eat and you, Elleon, can explain all about this exciting job of yours." Ezell is probably the only person I know that ever calls me by my whole name. I don't really mind, it's just funny to hear it. My mother was the only other person to call me Elleon and she's dead.

'No thanks Ezell were kinda tired and could go for some good homemade food." I said from the sofa.

'That's find I happen to be an excellent cook." And with Ezell headed to the kitchen

After Ezell stuffed us with food, Dawn and Macon took the two bedrooms upstairs leaving me the guesthouse. Unlike them two I didn't go to sleep right away. To be honest, I couldn't sleep. This is why Ezell found me at the kitchen table that night.

"Long day?" He asked me as he sat down across from me.

"Somewhat, It's not that though, I'm just thinking."

"Oh." was all he said but I knew he wanted to say more.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing, it's just, I know your mother wouldn't really approve of this new 'job' of yours."

"I didn't need you to tell me that, I already know."

"I know, I know. Just, just get you some sleep okay you have a long day tomorrow." he smiled at me then went to his room and went to mine.

888

"Okay, does everybody know where they are going?" I asked.

"Yes, mother Elle we know." Dawn answered. I flipped him off. "How come you get to go to the Roppongi Hills and I can't?"

"Cause, I know what goes on there and I know that's the only reason why you want to go. Let's face it Dawn, you get easily distracted by ass so that's why."

After Dawn's quick disagreement we all went our separate ways. Our goal today was to find any information about Joes that we could. I took the subway to the Hills. I have to admit it was really pretty out here but I know that the Roppongi hills are known for their clubs so that's what I went after. It wasn't long before I found what I was looking for. Even though none of the neon sigh where lit at this hour I knew I was in the right place. I walked down the side trying to find an interesting enough place to ask question.

"Hey, hey sweetheart come here." young guy with blond hair called out to me. I stopped and walked up to him.

"Would a beautiful girl such as ya self like to make a lil money?" he asked me pointing to a place called The Blue Star.

"And why would I want to work here?"

"Cause, pretty lil gaijin like you could get some good money in here. A lot of high rolla's come here to ya know relax. As a matter of fact, I hear this really rich business man and his crew reserved the V.I.P. for tomorrow tonight. I could get you in."

"What exactly would I do?' He smiled big then answered.

"Serving, simple service ya know. But I'm gon' need some reassurance if you gon' work tonight." I thought about this for a minute. This could help me in my search but then again this is Roppongi. And then there's Macon and Dawn to consider.

"Look, I'll think about it and get back to you, how bout that?"

"Sure, fine, I just need ya name sweetheart.' I gave the guy, whose name is Jun, my name and told him I'll be back later. As I walked away my cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Elle, it's nice to see you here in Tokyo." it was Joes. I looked around first to see if I could find him then set the number tracker on my phone.

"It's nice to know you still have my number. Do tell, why are you in Tokyo?"

"Business. I'm sure Jaxx told you about that." I turned the corner and walked here the tracker was leading me. "Elle you might want to watch out for that taxi." I stopped as the taxi flew pass me. the street wasn't that crowed with people but I still couldn't locate him.

"Looking for something?" he finally said.

"Yeah, you. Be a good boy won't you and tell me where you're hiding?"

"I'm sure your phone track can tell you where I am. A little advice, you might want to be careful down here, it can be quite dangerous."

"I'll take my chances." I said but by then he had already hung up. The tracker led me to a restaurant two blocks from where I was. The hostess didn't seem to recognize who Joes was or if he was with anyone. So, I went back to Jun and told him I'd work tomorrow. As you could imagine he was happy.

888

After a late lunch I decided to go back home at about seven that night. I was walking through this narrow street when I heard footsteps. I didn't stop just in case they weren't following me but the person or thing seemed to be keeping perfect pace with me. I speeded up and so did they, I slowed down and they did too. So know I was sure they were following me. I glance over my shoulder to see if I could get a glimpse of whoever it was. It was too dark to see. I walked on, not wanting to give away that I knew they were there. This street just won't come to a damn end! And this won't give me a rest so I decided to end this. I stopped in the middle of the street.

"If you are trying to sneak up on me, you're doing a very horrible job."

"If it's so horrible, why'd it take you tell now to stop?" Judging by the voice it was definitely a demon.

"Please don't insult me. I knew you where behind me five blocks ago."

"Smart girl."

"Dumb demon." I turned around, my gun ready in my hand, and started shooting. he ran off course and I ran after him. I was him climbing a building and shoot him down. Then he charged at me and I ran. This guy was fast but obviously not that strong. I maneuvered my way from him and jump on top of an abandoned care.

"Come on little girl get down and play." he said in a slick voice that made me shiver in disgust.

"Who sent you after me?" I demanded.

"You'll have to come get me for your answer." and with that he ran into an alley. What the hell is this?!I hesitated then I heard a noise almost like a whine in the alley. That made me jump done and peak at it. It was a man. Well not a man really, a human-looking demon. the only reason I knew he was a demon because a: he had silvery white hair and b: he had this amber eyes that almost seem to glow. I couldn't make out his face in the dark or the thing curled up at his feet. But I pointed my gun at him anyway and stood in the frame of the alley.

"What did you do to him?" I asked but the guy didn't answer me. As a matter of fact he didn't even look up at me. That pissed me off. I stepped a little into the alley and then he looked up. I could make out some kind of marking of the side of him cheek and that he didn't seem pleased with me being here. The look he gave me sent a cold sweat down my back.

"You would be wise to leave." he said. His voice was deep and smooth and dare I say it kinda sexy.

"Not until you tell me what you did to him and who the hell you are?" I was surprised I could say that much see how uneasy I was.

"That is none of your concern little girl, go home."

"Little girl! I ain't a lil girl. I don't know you and I don't want to have to kill you. Now answer the question, little boy." I make out his frown in the dark when he started towards me. It took everything in me to stand my ground by I did until he was right in front of me and I could see him clear now. He would have been cute if he didn't look so pissed right now. I thought he was going to kill me but he simply walked away without a word. And I stood there and watched him go, not even worried about the dead demon in the alley. This is too much for one night. When I finally got home (which was at about ten that night) Macon was waiting for me in the guest house.
Sign up to rate and review this story